Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    The media would like us to believe it's a growing trouble thus the question; is it just media BS
    Did you hear something from the media?

1. yes its bs
    2. yes its bs
    3. yes its bs

Or is the media just stirring the pot for $$$

I'm just a European outsider looking in so only get glimpses of what's currently occurring regarding racial tensions so am rather ignorant so curious what the consensus is among American members here living in America
    One can only hope!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    We're not going to have a civil war. Thank you for your concern. We appreciate it when dad checks up on us.
    Political scientists think otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Plus old white people control all the really big guns even if a black man is currently giving the orders. That'd be suicide no matter how you look at it for black people.

But at the op no were not gonna have a civil race war. We're just gonna have to figure some shit out. Mainly make sure internal affairs actually does their damn job and constantly investigates every officer.

Black people are gonna have to stop killing each other in such droves. And people are gonna have to learn to get the fuck over petty shit like skin color.
    Skin color is just the easy trait/marker used for determining race, and since there's no getting over genetics, biology, and human nature, your utopian fantasy will never come to pass.

its going to be a race war that leads to the government militarizing the police and giving them free rein to kill whomever they deem as an enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Thats if you assume that all white people will fight against black. I want to bet that in a case of North vs South, north will win again.

Also, stop killing black people, they are not animals.
    What does the War Between the States have to do with this argument? Also, in such a scenario, neither side has a significant advantage over the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I don't really get my news from watching TV, so I'm spared a lot of the sensationalism and don't really know how they're portraying it, but I imagine there is a not so small potential for it to get worse. At the same time, the media is probably exaggerating it because they're the media.
    You have no idea how bad it is then. Its pretty much all the news is, at least 3 stories about Black people shot by white cops, interviews with BLM members or sympathizers, and old white people talking about how it isn't that bad. The latter of which always framed in a way to make them look like the bad guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Yattz View Post
    Black ppl are guna have to stop killing each other? Are u frigging serious? Dats the situation at hand? Have you not seen the numerous VIDEOS showing white police MURDERING black people and getting away with it? The killing will not stop unless the police responsible for these instances are brought to proper justice every time! They should be locked up forever or sentenced to death! Smh!
    According to the Department of Justice, more whites die at the hands of the police than non-whites, but we won't let that deter your rant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    I doubt its even possible to hold a country of that size a with many different peoples, cultures, religions, races and political views together indefinetely.

The US is a relatively young country and I guess it's now in that phase where a possible internal conflict is looming.
    The deterioration of the US has all been by design (starting with the Marxist agitators in the 60s and the globalists in the 10s).

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Plus old white people control all the really big guns even if a black man is currently giving the orders. That'd be suicide no matter how you look at it for black people.

But at the op no were not gonna have a civil race war. We're just gonna have to figure some shit out. Mainly make sure internal affairs actually does their damn job and constantly investigates every officer.

Black people are gonna have to stop killing each other in such droves. And people are gonna have to learn to get the fuck over petty shit like skin color.
    Best comment on this forum for a loooong time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Or is the media just stirring the pot for $$$

I'm just a European outsider looking in so only get glimpses of what's currently occurring regarding racial tensions so am rather ignorant so curious what the consensus is among American members here living in America
    Media hype, it sells papers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Of course not. Not even close to one. Some seem to have forgotten the LA routs back several decades ago. Much worse then the protesting we have now here. And the media over hypes the protests anyway. They will say, thousands show up to protest when there is 1001 protesters. It is the action of a very small percentage of people who are the trouble makers.:P

A war based purely on race? nope

Now, Democrat and currently-hijacked Republican Extremist ideologies - however....

This has been a discussion a while ago, and honestly while I defiently do believe there will be severe hostilities in future - it's not going to be an outright war. I mean, c'mon - this is the laziest generation who's the adult population now! Think they're going to go out shooting over watching the next episode of Game of Thrones? :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post

The deterioration of the US has all been by design (starting with the Marxist agitators in the 60s and the globalists in the 10s).
    Conspiracy theories are against the rules here.

I just said YOUR MEDIA

Somebody posted a American newspaper saying CIVIL WAR
    Oh, I'm not american so it's not my media.
    But yeah, newspapers/sites love headlines like that. Doesn't make it true at all though and you know this.

Recent events are troublesome indeed but really, the worst thing that actually might come out of it is Trump getting a few more votes. It's not like a few dead cops will spark a civil war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubtful, there are people with common sense, then there are idiots in the streets inconveniencing the lives of others thinking they are making any sort of point.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    Blacks make up 13% of the U.S. population, that wouldn't be a war, it'd be a massacre.
    But the average black man is stronger than the average white man.
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    "People won't take the time to help me get geared"
    then
    "I'm too busy to get geared, I don't have the time to spare"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keedorin View Post
    But the average black man is stronger than the average white man.
    But the average gun make's physical strength irrelevant

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    The New York Post tried to use a 'Civil War' headline for Dallas and they were universally criticized for it.

http://www.adweek.com/fishbowldc/new...nt-page/157360
    I've seen a ton of people insinuate that a race war is coming on social media well before the Dallas shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

You know, it sorta sounds like they ripped off knockin on heavens door for that beat.

I hate it when this adam guy starts topics and talks like media, about media. I wonder if he works for bbc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    I've seen a ton of people insinuate that a race war is coming on social media well before the Dallas shooting.
    Give or take how many of them had a beyond high school education?

There is no "racial divide" I live in a predominantly black area of the country and I can tell you that all this "race war" rhetoric is coming from a VERY loud minority (numerically not racially)

The vast majority of people roll their eyes at this bs given a platform by the mainstream media

The facts are:
    these "black lives matter" cry babies don't get up and virtue signal and cry for reform whenever a black citizen dies at the hands of ANOTHER black citizen
    They are funded by rich white people that love nothing more than to see infighting

Just like major groups behind the "body positivity movement" are funded by the same people who own Ben and jerry's ice cream lmao

The bottom line is there is a part of the United States that is getting played by the media like a bunch of puppets and they need to wake up

We do have a problem with police brutality in this country, but whites are killed at the same rate as blacks by officers, this issue is not about race but we have an establishment that would love to make it about race