Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    That data is missing 80 million people for some reason. It also includes hispanics in both the black and white categories. It's completely skewed.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

So some fuckwad ex-cop giving his personal opinion and fairy tale statistics to push his own agenda on the masses.

Nothing to see here, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by veehro View Post
    The media is not talking about police killing black people?!
    What planet is that guy living on? They can't STOP talking about it.

In fact when is the last time you heard the media talk about a cop killing a white person?

Or when is the time you heard the media talking about black people being 15% of the population and doing over 50% of VIOLENT crime?

And we are not talking about 15% here. Half of them are women and they usually keep away from violent crime, that leaves around 7.5% . Take away the elderly and kids and the people who don't comit crime and you have like 3% of the population in US responsible for more then half of violent crimes.

And then you wonder why is it black people are racially profiled...geee i really can't fathom why. Its like these policemen WANT to be the subject of a scandal and have their lives put under the microscope
    What this guy said.

- - - Updated - - -

arrested != convicted

Deleted
    I never understand why there is a huge outrage when a white persons kills a black person, but never when a black person kills a black person or a black person kills a white person.

And even worse is that the cultural background / color of a person is more important than what kind of person that is. Media/politicians should be honest with us and not reduce a person to a color, but more importantly to what kind of person he/she is. There is a difference if a person is an armed thug or if he is a unarmed person that shows no sign of hostility.

We are focusing on small things in the "hate on white people era" we currently live in. There is an outrage when a white kills a black, but blacks killing blacks doesn't get much attention although it is happening 40x !!! times more often than whites killing blacks.

And even more alarming is that while blacks are about 10-15% of the population in the US, this minority is responsible for 43% of all killing cops in the US. (What I mean by that is that cops being killed by blacks is much higher than what the population size would "allow" to be normal. How can 10% of the population be resonpsible for nearly half of cop killings while 90% of the population roughly come up to the same number) It is something that has to be considered if you are a cop.

The statistic truth is that blacks kill more white people than white people kill blacks.

Hypocracy?
    Last edited by mmoc5405551c01; 2016-07-10 at 03:35 PM.

An article wrote in 2015 cherry picking statitics from 2012....

Quote Originally Posted by Ji-tae View Post
    I never understand why there is a huge outrage when a white persons kills a black person, but never when a black person kills a black person or a black person kills a white person.

And even worse is that the cultural background / color of a person is more important than what kind of person that is. Media/politicians should be honest with us and not reduce a person to a color, but more importantly to what kind of person he/she is. There is a difference if a person is an armed thug or if he is a unarmed person that shows no sign of hostility.

We are focusing on small things in the "hate on white people era" we currently live in. There is an outrage when a white kills a black, but blacks killing blacks doesn't get much attention although it is happening 40x !!! times more often than whites killing blacks.

And even more alarming is that while blacks are about 10-15% of the population in the US, this minority is responsible for 43% of all killing cops in the US. (What I mean by that is that cops being killed by blacks is much higher than what the population size would "allow" to be normal. How can 10% of the population be resonpsible for nearly half of cop killings while 90% of the population roughly come up to the same number) It is something that has to be considered if you are a cop.

The statistic truth is that blacks kill more white people than white people kill blacks.

Hypocracy?
    Didn't you know that the black people who get shot are never criminals? They're always outstanding, honest citizens who were honor roll students in school and were completely innocent of anything the cops say there were guilty of. They are all victims of racism and all cops are pigs. Etc, etc, etc.

And forget using things like facts and statistics to prove the black people wrong. They don't have room for that kind of logic in their emotional, hate filled rants and protests (riots). Heaven forbid you prove them wrong.

And then people wonder why we don't take things like BLM seriously and why black criminals continue to get shot by cops when they act like fucktards when confronted.
    Last edited by Zephyr Storm; 2016-07-10 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    An article wrote in 2015 cherry picking statitics from 2012....
    They are the correct stats if you follow what the FBI releases from year to year. White sits at around 65% and black somewhere between 20-25%. Since the last population estimate had black people at about 18% of the population, that is still proportionally high, but not what people who don't know facts try to pretend it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Didn't you know that the black people who get shot are never criminals? They're always outstanding, honest citizens who were honor roll students in school and were completely innocent of anything the cops say there were guilty of. They are all victims of racism and all cops are pigs. Etc, etc, etc.

And forget using things like facts and statistics to prove the black people wrong. They don't have room for that kind of logic in their emotional, hate filled rants and protests (riots). Heaven forbid you prove them wrong.

And then people wonder why we don't take things like BLM seriously and why black criminals continue to get shot by cops when they act like fucktards when confronted.
    Maybe it's because even if they are criminals, it's not actually ok to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Maybe it's because even if they are criminals, it's not actually ok to kill them.
    Ok, so let's ignore all the situations where lethal force is actually necessary. Cops should never kill anyone, even if those people will kill the cops and/or other people in the process.

It's thought processes like yours that give me no hope for humanity. Criminals and murders who have zero issues with taking lives apparently rank higher than the lives of the police who are trying to protect everyone else.

God, liberal logic is so fucking stupid. SJWs and the PC crowd will undoubtedly be the death of the human race.

Ok, so let's ignore all the situations where lethal force is actually necessary. Cops should never kill anyone, even if those people will kill the cops and/or other people in the process.

It's thought processes like yours that give me no hope for humanity. Criminals and murders who have zero issues with taking lives apparently rank higher than the lives of the police who are trying to protect everyone else.

God, liberal logic is so fucking stupid.
    That's not what I said. I said you can't kill them just because they are a criminal. You said that as if that, in and of itself, was a defense of use of force. That's the stupid argument. Learn what words mean before you get so abusive and arrogant about being wrong.

Edit. Also, your argument is predicated on the fact that racism is so rarely a factor that it can be dismissed out of hand, which is demonstrably untrue. The correct stance is to actually examine each instance without resorting to inflammatory language like you use and evaluate what actually happened.
    Last edited by buck008; 2016-07-10 at 07:57 PM.

Deleted

^^

yeah it is a bit hypocritical sadly. I wish the truth were more important in those matters

That's not what I said. I said you can't kill them just because they are a criminal. You said that as if that, in and of itself, was a defense of use of force. That's the stupid argument. Learn what words mean before you get so abusive and arrogant about being wrong.

Edit. Also, your argument is predicated on the fact that racism is so rarely a factor that it can be dismissed out of hand, which is demonstrably untrue. The correct stance is to actually examine each instance without resorting to inflammatory language like you use and evaluate what actually happened.
    If you can't interpret what was actually being said and the point being made, then I'm sorry that you have the cognitive ability of a potato.

Obviously not all criminals deserve to have lethal force used against them. Herpa fucking derp. But there are many, many times where it's necessary. And that's what was being referred to.

Typical liberal rhetoric to try and divert or change the context of the subject in order to push their opinion or agenda onto the conversation. Grow up and learn to comprehend things like an adult next time.

If you can't interpret what was actually being said and the point being made, then I'm sorry that you have the cognitive ability of a potato.

Obviously not all criminals deserve to have lethal force used against them. Herpa fucking derp. But there are many, many times where it's necessary. And that's what was being referred to.

Typical liberal rhetoric to try and divert or change the context of the subject in order to push their opinion or agenda onto the conversation. Grow up and learn to comprehend things like an adult next time.
    Look, for someone telling a person to grow up, you type like a belligerent teenager. Take your own advice. Notice how I don't particularly attack you, I point out how your argument is wrong. Nor do I mention your assumed political ideology as if it amounts to anything here. You know what you are talking about or you don't.

If it doesn't matter if the victim of a shooting is a criminal than don't mention it. What you should argue is that police are often put in situations in which they need to make tough decisions with regard to their own personal safety and the safety of others. If they have to choose between an aggressive suspect and themselves, then there is no question as to who to choose. Rational people can't argue with that. Grandstanding about how criminals should just take what they have coming is neither a good argument nor relevant to the question at hand. It's the very sort of agenda driven drivel you argue against.

Look, for someone telling a person to grow up, you type like a belligerent teenager. Take your own advice. Notice how I don't particularly attack you, I point out how your argument is wrong. Nor do I mention your assumed political ideology as if it amounts to anything here. You know what you are talking about or you don't.

If it doesn't matter if the victim of a shooting is a criminal than don't mention it. What you should argue is that police are often put in situations in which they need to make tough decisions with regard to their own personal safety and the safety of others. If they have to choose between an aggressive suspect and themselves, then there is no question as to who to choose. Rational people can't argue with that. Grandstanding about how criminals should just take what they have coming is neither a good argument nor relevant to the question at hand. It's the very sort of agenda driven drivel you argue against.
    You're purposely trying to divert the conversation into something that was never being said to begin with. Just because you either misinterpreted or couldn't comprehend what was being discussed does not somehow make you right in whatever bullshit you are continuing to spew forth.

But apparently you do agree with lethal force being used when necessary, so I don't really see why the fuck you're still ranting on about other things. That was the whole point being discussed, regardless of how you try to make it seem like it wasn't.

You're purposely trying to divert the conversation into something that was never being said to begin with. Just because you either misinterpreted or couldn't comprehend what was being discussed does not somehow make you right in whatever bullshit you are continuing to spew forth.

But apparently you do agree with lethal force being used when necessary, so I don't really see why the fuck you're still ranting on about other things. That was the whole point being discussed, regardless of how you try to make it seem like it wasn't.
    Because we should never take the stance that either the officer or the civilian is more correct in such a situation. You designate them as a criminal, and that means you assume the cop is correct more often that not. You can continue to tone down your stance here and pretend that I don't understand the implications of your words, but that's simply not the case.

Each case is unique and should be treated as such. No preference to either party until facts are known. That means I could shoot a serial child rapist, and it does not matter how awful a human being that person is. If it's not a good shoot, then I would be wrong to do it.

Purposefully diverting the conversation is what you are doing by trying to divert the topic from possible institutional racism against black people into a pity party about how us white folks are the true victims of.... racism against black people?...

You talk of facts and statistics directly after a sarcastic rant about how black people are above the law, a rant devoid of both facts and statistics. You assume anyone who disagrees with you is a liberal, and therefor wrong, which also is about as factually correct as a cloud made of pudding. You tell buck008 to grow up but you don't tell him why you don't think he is grownup already, and assume that this works as an argument. You say that lethal force is sometimes necessary but don't explain how or why a given situation is considered acceptable for lethal force.

Best of all, you accuse others of not understanding your point of view, or what you mean, because they don't agree with what you're saying. That is truly rich. Perhaps instead of watching Anime and buying into MRA induced nonsense, you should try reading some about logic and argument so that you don't look incredibly silly when you accuse other people of being a 'potato.'

I fully await a cherry picked quote response on one specific sentence of mine while ignoring all the rest.

The circlejerk in this thread is real.

The blue wall of silence wasn't just conjured out of the ether. The exact numbers may not match (IE 15% of cops being dirty seems excessively high to me), but I'd be very surprised if the majority of cops weren't willing to look the other way and not make waves when wrongdoing occurred. If you can't expect integrity in other lines of work, why would cops, who aren't paid shit, relatively speaking, who have a history of looking out for each other, be any different?

Quote Originally Posted by Emjay18 View Post
    Purposefully diverting the conversation is what you are doing by trying to divert the topic from possible institutional racism against black people into a pity party about how us white folks are the true victims of.... racism against black people?...

You talk of facts and statistics directly after a sarcastic rant about how black people are above the law, a rant devoid of both facts and statistics. You assume anyone who disagrees with you is a liberal, and therefor wrong, which also is about as factually correct as a cloud made of pudding. You tell buck008 to grow up but you don't tell him why you don't think he is grownup already, and assume that this works as an argument. You say that lethal force is sometimes necessary but don't explain how or why a given situation is considered acceptable for lethal force.

Best of all, you accuse others of not understanding your point of view, or what you mean, because they don't agree with what you're saying. That is truly rich. Perhaps instead of watching Anime and buying into MRA induced nonsense, you should try reading some about logic and argument so that you don't look incredibly silly when you accuse other people of being a 'potato.'

I fully await a cherry picked quote response on one specific sentence of mine while ignoring all the rest.
    He/she took what I said and misconstrued it to make it sound like all criminals deserve to be killed, regardless of what they did. When what was being discussed is that lethal force is necessary in the correct situations but is then criticized because of the race of the person who is killed.

He/she tried to imply a point that was never there to begin with and then continued on with the diversion/change of topic, acting like that was what was being discussed all along.

It literally all came down to them either misinterpreting what was said or jumping to a false conclusion then acting like they are somehow still right in everything being said.

So, no. You're wrong. Moving on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    The circlejerk in this thread is real.

The blue wall of silence wasn't just conjured out of the ether. The exact numbers may not match (IE 15% of cops being dirty seems excessively high to me), but I'd be very surprised if the majority of cops weren't willing to look the other way and not make waves when wrongdoing occurred. If you can't expect integrity in other lines of work, why would cops, who aren't paid shit, relatively speaking, who have a history of looking out for each other, be any different?
    Funny how you comment about a circle jerk, when you and several others are participating in your own as we speak.

He/she took what I said and misconstrued it to make it sound like all criminals deserve to be killed, regardless of what they did. When what was being discussed is that lethal force is necessary in the correct situations but is then criticized because of the race of the person who is killed.

He/she tried to imply a point that was never there to begin with and then continued on with the diversion/change of topic, acting like that was what was being discussed all along.

It literally all came down to them either misinterpreting what was said or jumping to a false conclusion then acting like they are somehow still right in everything being said.

Criminal is a word with a meaning. Only one of us understands what they are attempting to say, this much is true. Maybe you are ignorant of the point you were actually making. That's fine to admit. It happens to to everyone. The simple fact remains that when you were challenged on the appropriateness of lethal response, you opted to rant about criminals and liberals instead of justifying the use of force the way you should have, and later did, with me. That's your failing, not mine.

Oh no no no, you aren't the arbiter of when someone else gets to speak or what to speak about. I am not done yet. Maybe you are, but I am not.

He/she took what I said and misconstrued it to make it sound like all criminals deserve to be killed, regardless of what they did.

You jumped right into a white and black answer, and then accused someone else of the same fallacy. What do you mean, then?

Criminal is a word with a meaning. Only one of us understands what they are attempting to say, this much is true. Maybe you are ignorant of the point you were actually making. That's fine to admit. It happens to to everyone. The simple fact remains that when you were challenged on the appropriateness of lethal response, you opted to rant about criminals and liberals instead of justifying the use of force the way you should have, and later did, with me. That's your failing, not mine.
    So you putting words in my mouth and jumping to your own false conclusions based on that somehow makes me wrong and you right. Yep sounds about right. /s