Page 6 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by turboether View Post
    It just goes to show how nonchalant people can be about political issues yet how eager they are to complain about them after eschewing their right to make a difference. Maybe it will make people think next time about not showing up or donkey voting, at least.
    Im rather hoping the people crying for a second referendum pack their bags and leave Britain completely.

Hopefully theyll take the welfare claiming immigrants with them too.

It will be the greatest social cleansing experience in the history of Britain.

What remains will be us workers, ready to roll sleeves up, get shit done, and make Britain a great, great nation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hardly a shock it got rejected, anybody seriously expecting another referendum was presumably asleep for the last few weeks.

We are leaving the EU*, now is the time to plan for the future and stop whining like little brats about what could have been.

*I am not leaving, but whatever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RishiB View Post
    Im rather hoping the people crying for a second referendum pack their bags and leave Britain completely.

What remains will be us workers, ready to roll sleeves up, get shit done, and make Britain a great, great nation.
    And you wonder why noone seems to like you?

10+ Year Old Account

I'm staying and claiming benefits just to spite you

Unlike others though, im not short sighted and know there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.
    That's only the fires of Scotland and NI leaving, taking the United out of the UK with them.

The UK is a prickly thorn bush that needs to be dealt with harshly and accordingly.
    Fixed it for you since it's the more likely outcome.

So you're saying the worst case scenario for Britain is they will need to make up for the 40% of total goods imported it relies upon to sustain itself?

I can live with that.

We will easily acheive that.
    Yup, super easy. And that's precisely why UK wants to stay in the EEA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    its probably the young crying that they lost the vote & spat out their dummies. we all know that the FB, twitter, snapchat, etc, etc, boys & girls cant be seen to have been shown up by the older generation.
    DEAL WITH IT KIDDOS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    And you wonder why noone seems to like you?
    I dont wonder this.

Amongst my peers i am well respected and well liked. I am in middle management of a large company and i put in more hours than almost all.

Directors love my ability.

Operations love my roll sleeves up attitude.

The only people who dont like me are the workshy left wingers who want everything for nothing.

Plenty of those on thus forum board. Endus has made sure of that by banning everybody else.

You are in the minority in the real World, no matter how you might think the vocal left wing majority on these forum boards might lead you to believe otherwise.

The left wing is pigeon holed into internet debates. The only other place it thrives are in doomed societies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    its probably the young crying that they lost the vote & spat out their dummies. we all know that the FB, twitter, snapchat, etc, etc, boys & girls cant be seen to have been shown up by the older generation.
    DEAL WITH IT KIDDOS!!
    Calm down dear

And what if the second referendum has the leaving side winning again? Ask for a 3rd referendum? Kinda reminds me of an old South Park episode where kids had to elect a class president and the losing side continuously demanded a revote after a 1 vote difference.

Canada is shooting itself in the foot if it needs to rely on the EU single market.

Every deal it makes is a deal EU will impose its will on Canada for open borders and free movement of labour.
    The deal does not involve a membership in the EEA, so no.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Calm down dear
    sorry, having a senior moment

I'm staying and claiming benefits just to spite you
    Ahhhh. You've shown your hand at last.

Lazy welfare recipient of no use or value.

Its ok, you can stay for now, austerity measures will ensure your departure.

Unless you wish to change your tune and become a productive member of society.

In which case, i will be the first to personally welcome you to prosperity.

The workers were actually busy crying about Poles terking their jerbs and how evil EU is for quite some time. I guess they were just saving their strength for the getting shit done part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhh. You've shown your hand at last.

Lazy welfare recipient of no use or value.

Its ok, you can stay for now, austerity measures will ensure your departure.

Unless you wish to change your tune and become a productive member of society.

In which case, i will be the first to personally welcome you to prosperity.
    Just bought a £700 graphics card so I thank you taxpayer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    That's only the fires of Scotland and NI leaving, taking the United out of the UK with them.
    Why would Ulster leave? They could not afford to go independent, the majority do not want to go independent, the South could not afford union and the majority in the North do not want union with the South.

Have there even been any calls for them to leave the Union from people other than Sinn Fein?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    And what if the second referendum has the leaving side winning again? Ask for a 3rd referendum? Kinda reminds me of an old South Park episode where kids had to elect a class president and the losing side continuously demanded a revote after a 1 vote difference.
    it's fair to assume then the 1st ref was not decided by sheer ignorance of facts. But ONLY when leave wins again and everbody is serious about their votes as not just for protest and giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The workers were actually busy crying about Poles terking their jerbs and how evil EU is for quite some time. I guess they were just saving their strength for the getting shit done part.
    The moment the workers became welfare recipients, they ceased to be the workers.

So it wasnt the workers who were crying, it was the welfare recipients.

Lets fix that situation shall we? Lets provide them opportunity to work again, in a system that rewards their efforts.

The first step is all the whingers to pack bags and leave the country. Welfare claiming immigrants can be next to go.

Then lets put the rest who are willing to good use.

British strength will shine through.

- - - Updated - - -

Just bought a £700 graphics card so I thank you taxpayer
    Point proven.

You are a useless leech to British society.

With a changing system, you'll either need to get motivated to become a productive member of society, or, you'll perish.

Dont get too comfy, it will only make things worse for you in a couple of years time.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2016-07-10 at 05:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The moment the workers became welfare recipients, they ceased to be the workers.

So it wasnt the workers who were crying, it was the welfare recipients.

Lets fix that situation shall we? Lets provide them opportunity to work again, in a system that rewards their efforts.

The first step is all the whingers to pack bags and leave the country. Welfare claiming immigrants can be next to go.

Then lets put the rest who are willing to good use.

British strength will shine through.

- - - Updated - - -

Point proven.

You are a useless leech to British society.

With a changing system, you'll either need to get motivated to become a productive member of society, or, you'll perish.

Dont get too comfy, it will only make things worse for you in a couple of years time.
    I'm actually disabled

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    ... Welfare claiming immigrants can be next to go.

FYI: even EU is cool with that, regarding their citizens leeching in UK. Freedom of movement has its limits already.

The poll was made a farce by some script kid on 4chan posting thousands of votes from North Korea, Vatican City and Antarctica... so yes, not really a surprise this nonsense was rejected.