Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

Yet we evolved differently and are no longer tree dwelling fruit eaters.
    Is this person even a scientist? Who the fuck is this person? Lol

http://nutritionfacts.org/?fwp_searc...ent_type=video

There. An entire page with actual medical research and science.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...2CA9893F2503B5

If you dont want to read, there is an entire playlist of material all supported by medical research and science.

but seriously, I really dont care what anyone eats. Its just funny and a little sad when people just spout things without actually doing any kind of research or fact checking.

Why am i not a vegan yet?

Because it's my choice and i enjoy the taste of meat.

Much like people enjoy smoking, i despise it, do i tell them off for smoking? No, because i respect their choice. Fucking vegans.

Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    And you know this how? Because you read the third comment where a like-minded idiot said so? Lol...
    Refute what I said or piss off.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    Why am i not a vegan yet?

Because it's my choice and i enjoy the taste of meat.

Much like people enjoy smoking, i despise it, do i tell them off for smoking? No, because i respect their choice. Fucking vegans.
    A real vegan doesn't give two shits about your health, they want you to be vegan to end animal suffering at the hands of factory farms.

Why is it ok for a person to be against dog fighting but not be against factory farms?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Refute what I said or piss off.

- - - Updated - - -

A real vegan doesn't give two shits about your health, they want you to be vegan to end animal suffering at the hands of factory farms.

Why is it ok for a person to be against dog fighting but not be against factory farms?
    Oh goodie, we're triggered now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I couldnt imagine my live without meat especially white meat.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Oh goodie, we're triggered now.
    Still can't refute what i said can you?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Still can't refute what i said can you?
    How do you refute what is nothing more than pure shit being spewed from someone who talks from their ass more than their mouth.

How do you refute what is nothing more than pure shit being spewed from someone who talks from their ass more than their mouth.
    You're literally trolling right now. If you have a problem with me saying that "study" is shit, then back up your bullshit. The fact that you've spent 4 posts just talking shit and trolling proves you're the one that has been triggered. I, otoh want you to engage in debate which proves I'm not triggered.

Meat is too good.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're literally trolling right now. If you have a problem with me saying that "study" is shit, then back up your bullshit. The fact that you've spent 4 posts just talking shit and trolling proves you're the one that has been triggered. I, otoh want you to engage in debate which proves I'm not triggered.
    No you claiming, with absolutely zero proof, that it is funded by meat industry is what I have issue with. Clearly triggered, it's ok, your denial is normal for your Triggeritus.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    There are a lot of parallels between the Smoking industry and Meat, Egg and Dairy industry with them fooling and lying to the public. A lot of it is starting to be exposed and people are learning how misled they have been. This ranges from how well the animals are treated, the cleanliness of the facilities, and how many hormones and antibiotics are contained in the products. This is all before even looking at how much more animal products people consume now a days. People eat animal products at every meal, most of the time the meal consists of at least 50% animal products.

Im a bit surprised at the no reaction. Even after the WHO came out and made a statement about how bad processed meat is, bacon consumption is at an all time high. I met my father for breakfast at Dennys on Friday. This month is bacon month there, an entire menu of bacon inspired dishes, even bacon ice cream! Lol

Whatever, I never wanted to jump into this argument in the first place. You all continue on with the fun!

No you claiming, with absolutely zero proof, that it is funded by meat industry is what I have issue with. Clearly triggered, it's ok, your denial is normal for your Triggeritus.
    Still won't do it. Pathetic.

I'll even help you.....what did they say a vegetarian diet consisted of?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because I enjoying eating meat and I don't care what anyone says. And how come I always see vegans and vegetarian trying to push there agenda but meat eaters don't. I don't give a shit if you want to eat a bowl full of meat or leaves, this is why people will never get along because they think what they are doing is the right thing. There are far bigger problems in this world other then caring what someone someone wants to eat.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

10+ Year Old Account
    Still won't do it. Pathetic.

I'll even help you.....what did they say a vegetarian diet consisted of?
    I couldn't care less about the contents of the article, I'm calling you out on claiming it is meat industry funded. Which, is in fact, pure speculation garbage because it doesn't agree with your opinion.
    Last edited by tj119; 2016-07-10 at 07:13 PM.

because bacon.

and ribeyes.

I couldn't care less about the contents of the article, I'm calling you out on claiming it is meat industry funded. Which, is in fact, pure speculation garbage because it doesn't agree with your opinion.
    Ok, still lack the sack to refute anything said. typical of your ilk.

Quote Originally Posted by Vober View Post
    Because I enjoying eating meat and I don't care what anyone says. And how come I always see vegans and vegetarian trying to push there agenda but meat eaters don't. I don't give a shit if you want to eat a bowl full of meat or leaves, this is why people will never get along because they think what they are doing is the right thing. There are far bigger problems in this world other then caring what someone someone wants to eat.
    Wait....what?

Meat eaters don't push their agenda? What fucking planet are you on cause it sure ain't this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spagetto View Post
    ITT: Bodakane judging people, claiming that he is morally superior for not eating meat.

The reality is he's going to go to work or school in his car, on roads paved over the former home of nature. He is then going to go home and eat his Chemically reliant mono-crop produced food items that destroy biodiversity and acidify the soil, thus committing ecocide.

How many items produced by commercial oil do you use? How many sea-lives are taken a year because of gigantic oil-liner spills? You can grow your own food, in your own little garden; and live in your own little tree hut and then maybe you'll actually be able to claim moral superiority without looking like a hypocritical bigot.
    Blah, blah, blah.

I'm not morally superior for not eating animals. I'm morally superior for living my life by doing the least amount of harm possible.

Dog fighting isn't necessary. Eating meat is arguably necessary (I can't personally recall any bodybuilders who subscribe to vegetarian or vegan diets and maintained their muscle mass for any notable length of time, let alone increased it). If dog blood was a relatively inexpensive way to increase health and physical fitness, I might understand the dog-fighting circuit, but it isn't; there are no benefits other than "entertainment" and I could see an argument made that those who need to watch dog-fighting as a form of entertainment are sufficiently maladjusted that they shouldn't be catered to.

At the end of the day, I think that in order to enjoy peak human living, eating meat and therefore killing animals may be a necessary evil. Perhaps one day we will move to the point of tasty synthetic meats but we're not quite there yet.

Animals have no rights because rights are a concept exclusive to humans. We made em, we decide who get's em, and animals are far too useful to give rights too. If animals start communicating and building societies, then we can talk about treating them humanely, but until they achieve human levels of intelligence, consciousness, or emotion they will not be treated as if they were human.

Also, is it just me or is there something very insidious about treating an animal humanely and giving it a great life only to kill it in it's prime? I know that questions a bit off topic, but that's whats always kept me from supporting food from humanely treated livestock.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    "But muh bakery". Tough luck.
    My exact reaction to people telling me that I need to be vegan.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God