Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mithfin View Post
    Nice tactics, France. Hey, this key enemy player has a recently damaged knee? Well, I say we have a game plan!
    The Karate Kid teaches!

Also I think France is not doing enough, they started fast as they did against us but now they're too passive imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice tactics, France. Hey, this key enemy player has a recently damaged knee? Well, I say we have a game plan!
    It was an unlucky collision. At least we can see the state of Portugese football ober the next 20 years.

Deleted
    No matter who wins this final... most undeserved victory ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    I'm not the biggest fan of his myself, but I still think its unfair and unnecessary in this situation
    And the biggest prick to have walked the football fields in the past years is still Pepe.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    And the biggest prick to have walked the football fields in the past years is still Pepe.
    Joey Barton. At least Pepe is half decent.

7+ Year Old Account

He's being decent in this euro. Some players are never decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post

There was 1 injury already, so ...

7+ Year Old Account
    Internet is the greatest invention in human history.

https://twitter.com/ronaldosmoth

Deleted
    Ronaldo gets a lot of thing from english people because of his experience in there. Ronaldo is actually kind of ok. he does a shitload of charity, for example.
    Plus he is a pleasure to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Ronaldo gets a lot of thing from english people because of his experience in there. Ronaldo is actually kind of ok. he does a shitload of charity, for example.
    Plus he is a pleasure to watch.
    He doesn't have any tattoo so that he can donate blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    No matter who wins this final... most undeserved victory ever.
    Portuguese tears are delicious. You are the last team that should've played in the final. The whole football world didn't want you there and for a good reason. You are the 2004 Greece of this tournament. Killing the beauty of football. So please cry more because it's delicious.

Having said that I feel bad for Ronaldo. I hate him as a person but got respect for him as a player and this is not how I want to see him go out of this final.

As expected this final is a snooze fest. Even worse now ego man is off the pitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangusei View Post
    Portuguese tears are delicious. You are the last team that should've played in the final. The whole football world didn't want you there and for a good reason. You are the 2004 Greece of this tournament. Killing the beauty of football. So please cry more because it's delicious.

Having said that I feel bad for Ronaldo. I hate him as a person but got respect for him as a player and this is not how I want to see him go out of this final.
    The fuck you talking to again?

Deleted
    Shame about Ronaldo, he might be an arrogant prick, but he works hard for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Now Quaresma died.

I bet he just wants to go shower with Ronaldo, being best friends and everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    It was an unlucky collision. At least we can see the state of Portugese football ober the next 20 years.
    Sure, two unlucky collisions in 10 mins, and no unlucky collisions before, for the whole tourney. I guess other teams' defenders did not have the 'collision course' mindset before the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay this final is what this tournament deserves. Boring as hell,

If you want to play with 24 teams. Make it 8 groups of three.
    The number 1 goes through to the next stage.
    Numbers 2 and 3 play play offs to go through. then you still have 16 to go through the next stage.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure, two unlucky collisions in 10 mins, and no unlucky collisions before, for the whole tourney. I guess other teams' defenders did not have the 'collision course' mindset before the game.
    What about those chemtrails?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    As expected this final is a snooze fest. Even worse now ego man is off the pitch
    I have absolutely zero interest in any of these two teams really. One cruised through it and the other one has just had the luck of a silly draw.

Even the ball dies.