Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    With their stance/goal on wanting to keep all DPS specs per class with in 5% of each other (Fire Frost Arcane, none is 5% stronger than the other) we hopefully end up with a DPS spread of all specs that isnt as huge of a difference between them from 1 thru 36 balanced with utility and we don't end up like we did in HFC like Arcane mage OP while also bringing the most powerful raid buff.
    Boy where have we heard that before?

Oh right literally every expansion where they said they wanted to do that and still half the specs were garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kektonic View Post
    Boy where have we heard that before?

Oh right literally every expansion where they said they wanted to do that and still half the specs were garbage.
    I want to already place bets on the top 3 of this expansion even before release because we'll all know who that will be.
    Such a joke if you ask me. You don't even have to make guesses or look at Simulations anymore, because we all know who will be the most useful and widely known best Class out there.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmirino View Post
    Thanks for posting in this thread and adding nothing
    But he's correct.

Unholy DK is currently extremely strong.

Quote Originally Posted by CausalXXLinkXx View Post
    Unholy DK is currently extremely strong.
    This ^, but i seriously doubt we'll stay that strong
    Last edited by nephzor; 2016-07-14 at 09:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This video is a good overview on the melee DPS specs in Legion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19YI6xWkYxM

Enh shaman, WW monk, UH DK, Fury war are all currently strong in pvp and pve.

Ignore current dps numbers (since they are constantly being changed).

DK (frost/unholy) = Enhance = Windwalker > Fury > Havoc >= Feral >= Arms > Rogue >= Survival > Ret

How the class plays and choice in talents is how I list them but remember everyone has a different opinion.

Deleted
    as long as you don't pick feral/ret ur good.

Ret does seem really dull. I really like the blade of justice animation, but it's so small that it might as well have no animation. It's so boring though and you have so many empty GCDs that it's nuts.

A lot of people are down on rogue, but I've had a lot of fun with outlaw and subtlety. I haven't given assassination a fair shake yet, but I've heard it's strong at 110 for single target.

Things will end up like they nearly always do (arms in HFC was an aberration)

One rogue spec > fury > second rogue spec > havoc > unholy > feral = ret = enhancement > windwalker > arms > frost > third rogue spec