Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who actually remembers what the Bush administration looked like. I think you'd have to have some actual doomsday shit to top sending us into a recession, getting the West involved in several bullshit wars that triggered the current surge of terrorism (and basically creating Trump I'd argue, no one would take him seriously if people weren't still so scared of Islam), the disastrous No Child Left Behind, etc. He basically killed the GOP-establishment's chances of getting into the White House for what looks like it will be 16+ years.

Like, I understand that Trump can be something of a buffoon, but do people really believe Trump can or will deal that much damage? Because if they can really, honestly believe it, I can understand why people are getting so violent at these protests. It just seems, from my perspective, so far out of the realm of possibility. I could be totally wrong though.
    Look at the guy on your pic. Could someone do more damage than the Council refusing to even acknowledge the Reaper threat, until the moment they showed up at their doorstep? Well, this guy managed it.

No matter how poor previous leaders were, there is always a room for "improvement". And Trump so far appears to be one. Bush, at least, managed to make speeches without sounding like a spoiled 10 y/o kid who was just introduced to basic politics all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

he appeals to the lowest common denominator and they seem to be the majority. We shall see how this turns out. fun times ahead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    I don't think the majority Republican top-earners were supporting Trump to begin with.
    I was talking about the average, once you get to the ultra wealthy they are often Democrats.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    I've been a republican voter since Reagan and I can't stand Trump. >.<
    Trump's a foul-mouthed fool.

Reagan's turning in his grave I'm sure.

I'm curious, are you going to vote for Clinton or are you just planning to stay home?

I think I'll just not even bother.
    Last edited by sheggaro; 2016-07-10 at 09:48 PM.

Deleted
    Yes he is. Just look at old videos of him, he's smarter than he let us think. And he's friend with the Clintons so..

You're still on about a star. Hopefully knowing by now that it makes no sense at all to subtly sneak in a "star of david" in a attack to someone who isn't even jewish. I would expect him to defend this particular attack add because it was just a fucking star with text in it slamming hillary. But to the people with the tin foil hats on too tightly this is a real controversy. This is why Trump gets popular, because the crazies will go to such lengths to complain and are such easy targets for normal people to laugh at.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HillaryJtrump View Post
    he knows that if clinton gets indicted and goes to jail he will win.. also if hillary wins she will be forced to resign and a run off election will happen.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who actually remembers what the Bush administration looked like. I think you'd have to have some actual doomsday shit to top sending us into a recession, getting the West involved in several bullshit wars that triggered the current surge of terrorism (and basically creating Trump I'd argue, no one would take him seriously if people weren't still so scared of Islam), the disastrous No Child Left Behind, etc. He basically killed the GOP-establishment's chances of getting into the White House for what looks like it will be 16+ years.

Like, I understand that Trump can be something of a buffoon, but do people really believe Trump can or will deal that much damage? Because if they can really, honestly believe it, I can understand why people are getting so violent at these protests. It just seems, from my perspective, so far out of the realm of possibility. I could be totally wrong though.
    Well, if you actually believe that he plans to follow through on his economic plans we could be possibly looking at a rather nasty global trade war. The last recession was enough fun for me, I'd rather not get a first hand look at an economic depression. As much fun as it might be to update the term Hooverville to Trumpville and all. But hey, if someone wants to make America great by doing its best impression of 1929 in order to get an imaginary wall up? More power to them I suppose.

Deleted
    I knew the young Turks were retarded but this goes to new extremes. Let me clarify a few things first. I am not American, I am not a Trump supporter, I am not a Hillary supporter either but I have done my research on both.
    Back to the point now. How do people freak out about stuff this insignificant??? Try to look at this objectively. For once he is fucking right. It is JUST A FUCKING STAR. How is anything he said anti-semetic? Yes the dude is a nutjob and he has said some very questionable stuff before but how on earth is her wrong on this one?
    Why was the star taken down?
    People are offended by anything these days I swear...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    One wonders why that doesn't come up more often since people like to suggest Republicans are more successful due to higher average wealth and therefore have better ideas about economic practices.
    I'm not sure why but it would be pointless in a serious debate because the logic of economic arguments should be independent of the person espousing them. Though I think it is a fitting response to comments like Cyberowl's that are outright calling one side retarded.
    Last edited by PC2; 2016-07-10 at 09:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaiz View Post
    You're still on about a star. Hopefully knowing by now that it makes no sense at all to subtly sneak in a "star of david" in a attack to someone who isn't even jewish. I would expect him to defend this particular attack add because it was just a fucking star with text in it slamming hillary. But to the people with the tin foil hats on too tightly this is a real controversy. This is why Trump gets popular, because the crazies will go to such lengths to complain and are such easy targets for normal people to laugh at.
    This guy gets it oh so very much

jesus christ, this isn't even the most outrageous thing he's ever done, but he really wants to die on that hill? and people think this clown can somehow outsmart Clinton in a debate?

Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    I knew the young Turks were retarded but this goes to new extremes. Let me clarify a few things first. I am not American, I am not a Trump supporter, I am not a Hillary supporter either but I have done my research on both.
    Back to the point now. How do people freak out about stuff this insignificant??? Try to look at this objectively. For once he is fucking right. It is JUST A FUCKING STAR. How is anything he said anti-semetic? Yes the dude is a nutjob and he has said some very questionable stuff before but how on earth is her wrong on this one?
    Why was the star taken down?
    People are offended by anything these days I swear...
    This is exactly why he is doing so well. Land of the Free, Home of the Brave? Not anymore, just a bunch of pussies.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post

I'm curious, are you going to vote for Clinton or are you just planning to stay home?

I think I'll just not even bother.
    Not looking at Johnson?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post

Originally, I wasn't planning on voting, but I may end up voting for Clinton with how this trainwreck is going.

To summarize (extremely), I'd make more money if Trump ended up in office, but it would totally screw my kids (All of them are either minimum wage workers that are heavily reliant on welfare or fully disabled and on SSI). Or Clinton, which I'd have to change how I invest and save money, I likely wouldn't be able to invest nearly as much in foreign markets (regardless, I'd take a hit because of taxes), but my kids (hilariously on the Trump-train, despite how much it would screw them if he got in office) would massively benefit from what she wants to do.

So, I think that I have little choice, in all seriousness. I'm going to have to vote for Hillary. :|
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

I remember the Bush years. He at least had Dick Cheney who is, while the anti-thesis to everything I believe, smart and effective.

Trump wanted to pick a General for his VP who is vehemently pro-choice, I don't blame people who think he's trying to lose, most people want to give the benefit of the doubt.
    Last edited by NoiseTank13; 2016-07-10 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Fucking commas
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    It was the Star of David. Not the first time Trump has retweeted stuff his Anti Semitic followers have posted.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    I'm not sure why but it would be pointless in a serious debate because the logic of economic arguments should be independent of the person espousing it. Though I think it is a fitting response to comments like Cyberowl's that are outright calling one side retarded.
    I'm saying his way of speaking is connecting him to his voter base.

His way of speaking is very simple, so I'm not surprised some people of questionable intelligence are liking him.

This is what he's been doing literally his entire campaign. Are some people just now noticing this?

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I remember the Bush years. He at least, had Dick Cheney, who is, while the anti-thesis to everything I believe, was indeed, smart and effective.

Trump wanted to pick a General who is vehemently pro-choice, I don't blame people who think he's trying to lose, most people want to give the benefit of the doubt.
    he better leave Flynn the fuck alone, guy doesn't deserve to have his wagon hitched to Trump.