Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    silly part: brother+ sister are illegal ONLY in regards of vaginal sex. everything else ist not prohibited.
    Why is that silly? If your concern is popping out little retard babies, seems like you nip that right in the bud by outlawing vaginal sex between siblings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    cousins are fine for sex And marriage,even 1st grade
    Hehe this sounds like: "And we don't just marry the ugly ones off this way!"

Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    We're not monkeys are we?
    We are primates, and primates in general avoid incest - similarly as some other animals. If you find something common among primates (humans, apes, and monkeys) it doesn't make sense to explain that it is based on what some of those primates read in the old testament.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Which is what i meant. The religions as we know all oppose incest. It's in our culture to think incest is bad. It's not evolutionary. I mean, if you want to insult someone crazy you might call them an "incest-born child". That's how we view incest, only uneducated retards engage in it.
    The incest taboo is not limited to Europe, the Middle East, or the US. And it has been shown to exist prior to contact with the west.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

This was an awesome episode of the x files about an incestuous family of murderers.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMediator View Post
    Why is that silly? If your concern is popping out little retard babies, seems like you nip that right in the bud by outlawing vaginal sex between siblings.
    Because the law applies also if you are completely incapable of becoming pregnant.
    it was once challenged and the bench used eugenics as argument, but was afterwars proven wrong by every capable scientist, because you cannot limit consenting adults just because their offspring could gone sour. ELSE you have to prohibit a lot of people for having sex also. no woman above let's say 40 years should have sex then, because something sometimes might go wrong. and people with diabetes and other issues.

35 is when women have a higher risk of giving birth to kids with Down's.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    35 is when women have a higher risk of giving birth to kids with Down's.
    see, there's a problem. why NOT limit risks here, but with siblings ? just remember: to equal with siblings you are to ARREST every woman at ~ 35 birthday if engaged in sexual intercourse just for being a risk to offspring: you dare you to have sex at that age ?

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Or just that 99.9% of weird people keep that weird shit in, because they know they're weird. ESPECIALLY women..

So for you to say, A. You're female, and B. You're into that sort of thing.. Is highly unlikely, coupled with the fact that this is a website, mainly about video gaming. I think I'm just pretty good at spotting BS.
    She's anonymous, on the internet, no one is actually going to know. And I have met a few girls that are legitimately into daddy daughter. There are all types in the world, something so strange to you may be the norm to another

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    That would require a couple having two daughters, both lesbians/bi, both interested in each other sexually and both free from the "incest is taboo" mentality... The probability of that happening doesn't seem high.

Speaking of which, does incest ban apply to non-blood-related children, like adopted ones, for instance? It wouldn't make sense if it did!
    It's not really unrealistic at all. They don't have to be lesbian or bi at all, just young and horny. My brother and I fucked around a bit when we were like 12 or 13, because like most boys we were horny little bastards. Neither of us are even remotely into men, now or then.

Almost all people I have ever met had some sort of incestual encounters growing up. Its part of learning and being a child / teen. I actually ended up fucking 3 of my cousins around that same age (all female) and one aunt (she was only 2 years older than me) No harm was done. We all have healthy adult lives, healthy relationships with eachother, and various levels of success in life. The only problem with incest is the social taboo. Or if some guy fucks his daughter, and then has a child, and fucks that child, and so on creating a super incest baby. Thats when the actual problems arise, after a few generations of close inbreeding, not just one. As per usual most people just talk out of their ass on what their feelings say about the subject, but have not actually studied up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    /endthread at post #4. Fuck your sister if you and her agree. just don't have kids, please.
    How is it ok to tell people that they aren't allowed to have kids if they want them? Isn't it their bodies, and their choice what they do with them?

I would never do it. But I would think that many politically correct people would be perfectly ok with it, because its their bodies their choice, and why should we be able to tell them they aren't allowed to 'love' each other?
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    It's mainly illegal just because it has higher chances of genetic defects. There is nothing inherently immoral with it, it's just not worth messing up the gene pool more than it is now.
    Exactly. It's amazing how many people don't understand basic genetics.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Consenting adults, obviously.

I for one fail to see how in the world it's illegal. How is it even punished? Like what, do the 2 get accused of... what? Rape, like with underage people?

And before any of you call me a sisterfucker, I don't have siblings.
    As soon as Danerys takes the iron throne and restores house Targaryen. Or maybe Cersei and Jamie will take it out in the open.

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    How is it ok to tell people that they aren't allowed to have kids if they want them? Isn't it their bodies, and their choice what they do with them?

I would never do it. But I would think that many politically correct people would be perfectly ok with it, because its their bodies their choice, and why should we be able to tell them they aren't allowed to 'love' each other?
    I'm not sure what political correctness has to do with it particularly.

Deleted
    Well it shouldn't matter what most people think. Plenty sexual acts would disgust the majority.

Two consenting adults doing what they want should be nobody else's business.
    What a weak argument. 2 consenting adults counterfeiting money is still illegal...

Some stats in the US it already is. It's not a federal thing. I believe it should be if it follows all other laws we have and is between two consenting adults.

That said I doubt it'll be legal widespread anytime soon. Only hot ticket issues get done, for instance mormons were denied the right to marry multiple partners due to a supreme court ruling where the definition of marriage was cited to be between "One man and one woman". That, however, has yet to be overturned though.

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    Exactly. It's amazing how many people don't understand basic genetics.
    Bullshit reasoning. If that were the only reason then homosexual cases of incest would be legal. Also despite how you feel, US law is not based on eugenics. There is not some morally permissible cut off point where we say eugenics is fine and start signing legislation on it. We do not, for example, have laws regulating relations in regards to achondroplasia despite the fact that the contributing gene is dominant.
    Last edited by Xenryusho; 2016-07-10 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrCool View Post
    What a weak argument. 2 consenting adults counterfeiting money is still illegal...
    Money belongs to the United States, or whatever authority printed it. Consent or not, you don't have permission to reproduce it. So, that's not really the same thing at all.

Edit. I realize this is a shitty way of summarizing why this isn't an analogous situation, but I can't really clarify it any better. Someone else can feel free.
    Last edited by buck008; 2016-07-10 at 10:08 PM.

If I had to guess, maybe somewhere inside the century.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

If there is no force or coercion, then I see nothing wrong with 2 consenting adults getting together in any fashion.
    I would however, advice against bearing offspring.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    If there is no force or coercion, then I see nothing wrong with 2 consenting adults getting together in any fashion.
    I would however, advice against bearing offspring.
    nothing wrong with that.

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrCool View Post
    That's a retarded comparison. My body is mine, not the state's.