Oh wow... Ucandosht just has reincarnated.

Deleted
    Relax, guys. Now we can tackle Elemental problems together again!

7+ Year Old Account
    Ele problems start then we came in Tample of the White Tiger and take Fist of Raden, because this place is so iconic for ele shamans. Throne of Thunder? Nah, we need make better quest line for more interesting cpecs.

English my bad. Sorry for that.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Relax, guys. Now we can tackle Elemental problems together again!
    By re-rolling?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FalcFalcFalc View Post
    By re-rolling?
    Well, we can still play Ele as alt chars!

3/4 people understood it at least. Good enought quota for sarcasm.
    As said before, not my type of joke.

And it's more like that i'm surprised that this type of joke is allowed on MMO-C.

Do you think I go out on the street and call for such things or why did you get that insulted over 1 out of like ~1000 similar lines I've posted in this thread alone?
    It's not like that you carefully choose your words to avoid bans.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2016-07-10 at 10:17 AM.

Ingenious post. My infraction was reversed, what about yours?

Going to show your posts to one of your guilds officers. Should be fun.
    Auto infraction from a mod-bot, nothing serious. Didn't even noticed it till now. No need to do anything
    And yes, please show it to my guild officers if it pleases you.

Well, we can still play Ele as alt chars!
    But people told me you can only post on this forum if you main Ele!
    Sorry, but this had to be done

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    As said before, not my type of joke.

And it's more like that i'm surprised that this type of joke is allowed on MMO-C.

It's not like that you carefully choose your words to avoid bans.
    Well, okay then. I'm a criminal mastermind now. Be careful!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Neoxx View Post
    Auto infraction from a mod-bot, nothing serious. Didn't even noticed it till now. No need to do anything
    And yes, please show it to my guild officers if it pleases you.

But people told me you can only post on this forum if you main Ele!
    Sorry, but this had to be done
    No one plays Elemental as main (joke inside, Kralljin). And don't shit your pants just yet. I'm outside hunting some Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Hm, four pages earlier we had someone asking for public executions.
    Haven't laughed so much in a while. That was so good.

Any one else feel the serious need for more survivability? After looking at fire mage they have more healing and damage reduction than a healing class. Wth man.

I'm also disappointed that the talents don't have better interactions to the point they just add more buttons that don't really gel with the toolkit of the class. This is true for our artifact stuff too. No cohesiveness just tacked on things.

Like I said: keep him out of this. Talk to me. I don't know why you are all witch hunting him like crazy.
    And why are you so triggered anyways? Need to stalk logs to feel better or something? You don't really know what happened during our mythic progression, so I don't think you can judge anything.
    Also pretty good move to show me who is the boss! Insult me and forbid me to speak in this public discussion forum. lol ...
    Youre basing your opinion on you dabbling in some Elemental Shaman play and what your guilds Ele Shaman thinks. I can't look up how much you've played your alt Elemental Shaman but I can look up how good your guilds Shaman is. I was thoroughly disappointed in his logs and immediately threw your entire opinion in the trash. I was simply posting to make sure other people knew your opinion was not a top Elemental Shaman's, which a lot of people here are looking for.

Oh I played Shaman in Pandaria, didn't touch the class till mid WoD cause of the nerfs. So I kinda know what you and some other people are talking about here. I don't remember exactly why they nerfed elemental, but wasn't it a pvp thing? However, it was undeserved yes.
    But saying "This happened in the past, so we know they were wrong, so YOU ARE WRONG STFU PLS" is not an argument for my "laughable logic".
    Im very glad that you agree that Shamans have been nerfed before when it was undeserved. What shocks me is that you knew this before you even posted your dipshit comment about how "HURR DURR you guys got nerfed so you must be OP HURR DURR".

Perfect, this last sentence really shows what this is all about.
    If you are angry at the Mage class and class tuning right now, I can understand that. Dispite we only have 1,5 good specs right now (shaman had 3 last patch ), it's actually possible to have a discussion in the mage forum (not always, but it's better than why I got here). Right now I feel like everyone here is insulting me becasue I said my opinion about Elemental Shaman last beta patch and the nerfs. And yes, if you talk shit I will talk shit back ... but we can keep this at a civil level ...
    Not at all. I stated this because mages, in recent history, have not had to deal with anything near what bullshit Shamans have had to deal with. You then come on Shamans forums and telling everyone your class is fine I'm a pro and this Shaman in my guild agrees with me.

So what your telling me is that people should ignore the opinions of top Shamans who have outlined a whole slew of issues with the class here and just listen to you? A dabbler in the class who ultimately wont care if Elemental sucks in legion? I mean you've carried that Shaman all throughout WoD so I don't doubt you'll continue in legion.

Also the reason I told you to leave the Shaman forums is because you will contribute nothing but flame at this point. No one here except for the ignorant, will see any substance in your posts and all you're doing is arguing with people.

Fire Mage plays more like Ele Sham. Might re-reoll to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prankish View Post
    I was simply posting to make sure other people knew your opinion was not a top Elemental Shaman's, which a lot of people here are looking for.
    So what your telling me is that people should ignore the opinions of top Shamans who have outlined a whole slew of issues with the class here and just listen to you? A dabbler in the class who ultimately wont care if Elemental sucks in legion?
    Your post was nothing but shit talking and telling me to get the fuck out. Nothing else.
    I never said I'm a shaman pro or that people should listen to me and ignore other opinions. That's again something that you pulled out of your ass. I was saying that, in my opinion, shaman was good last patch and people demanded proof, so I posted some logs of our last raid-test (not the best logs yes).
    Also if only the opinion of top Elemental Shamans matter then 95% of all posts here are meaningless, including yours. But that's not how a discussion forum works. I was posting here to discuss things until I got insulted like crazy.

Also the reason I told you to leave the Shaman forums is because you will contribute nothing but flame at this point. No one here except for the ignorant, will see any substance in your posts and all you're doing is arguing with people.
    Well, I would really like to stop arguing and talk on topic. But when I get insulted like crazy I kinda have to react to it.

Deleted
    When we discuss high-end Elemental viability we don't need opinions from people who don't participate in said content.

It's as simple as that.

Also if only the opinion of top Elemental Shamans matter then 95% of all posts here are meaningless, including yours. But that's not how a discussion forum works. I was posting here to discuss things until I got insulted like crazy.
    I never said I was a top Shaman but I do try to get better. I come here to read the opinions of good Shamans and strategies for fights when new content is released. You are not looking for neither. You're just a dude who thinks his opinion matters on a subject he knows nothing about. Does no one on the mage forums want to listen to your shit anymore? Are you just a shitty troll? I can't tell.

Well, I would really like to stop arguing and talk on topic. But when I get insulted like crazy I kinda have to react to it.
    Or you can just stop posting as no one here has anything but bad things to say about you. I respect 13/13N Shamans opinions more than yours. At least they can speak to the viability of Shamans in a more casual setting.

Maybe I should head into the Mage forums and just say dumb crap and then defend myself for pages of posts because im being attacked for posting dumb stuff. In those defending post I will admit that everything I originally said is bullshit but continue to defend myself and run into an endless circle of trolling. I can justify it because I have a 650 mage alt and I have beta where I tried mage. I also have a Mage friend. He sucks but don't pay attention to that or I will accuse you of witch hunting.

I don't know much about Ele in general, but I will say this: It's the caster spec on Beta that I find the most fun, purely from a leveling and playing around stand point. It' visually the most stimulating of the casters, and I don't feel like I'm playing with a handicap whilst leveling.

Granted, this means little to nothing about end game or especially progression play, but I do think it means that there is a solid foundation, and a lot of what's left is simply tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by FalcFalcFalc View Post
    HES BACK. In any case, I am waiting a couple more builds to see if they make any changes. Buffs to our AOE won't cut it, I want single target buffs. If we don't get those, I'm swapping to Warlock. Lock isn't the greatest caster but with them being a pure and receiving love in the past, if they are shit they will get the necessary tweaks to become viable. An expansion of being toilet paper is all I can take and it appears that we are heading for another "You Eles don't know that you're actually OP" launch in Legion. History repeats itself, Blizzard bit off more than they could chew for the class revamps and once again, hybrid dpsers are getting the short end.
    a slight warning here: ppl dont realize yet (espec. the ones who dont play beta), how pures are handled in Legion.

you take 1 spec and invest much (i mean MUCH) of your time and resources in that 1 spec of a pure dps. if thats the one blizz piss on (and for sure as hell blizz piss always on 1 or 2 specs on every pure, bc of "you have at least 1 viable spec") you could not simply respec in Legion and do like "oh, ok, so i take the nother one. what, aoe encounter ? ok i spec fire. cleave ? ok i spec frost."

this will NOT happen in Legion.

bc a lot of artifact resources are needed. on 13 traits onward and especially the paragon points you will never ever have competetive offspecs in Legion. Theres no problem to always hold your offspecs at around 80% of your mainspec, but 2 specs on 100% is nearly impossible. and switching the mainspec costs you a lot and you fall behind your raid members.

consider this, before thinking about a pure. the "a pure is always better" will not work that easy in Legion.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2016-07-10 at 11:14 PM.

I'm not sure why all the doom and gloom around here. I just got done playing a Mage for an entire expansion, and it was a awful experience. Ele was fun in WoD and it's still fun in Legion. 2/3 of the specs for Mage are still pretty bad in Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcbenchpress View Post
    I'm not sure why all the doom and gloom around here. I just got done playing a Mage for an entire expansion, and it was a awful experience. Ele was fun in WoD and it's still fun in Legion. 2/3 of the specs for Mage are still pretty bad in Legion.
    it depends imo. as someone said, blizz always in all xpacs give the last 5% more dmg most of the time to locks and especially mages. look at all logs of the last 10 years. but that wether says something about the fun of the class (this is purely subjective) nor if YOU can handle it.

mages are not thaaaat easy. you must be able to stationary blink around, dont often move (rune could be horrible) and deal A LOT with movement problems, because you a) have to cast a lot b) you can be killed very fast c) you often have spells where you have to plan accordingly. consider an arcane mage setting his crystal at the wrong moment on the wrong position. hillarious dmg loss. every ele will out dps you. another example is the Legion rune. 50% (!!!) more dmg for 10 seconds, but stay around em. you have to "pool" and burst all out in that moment. so have to know the fight real good and plan accordingly. wasting that 10s bc of needed movement away from the rune, and you suck. a lot. thats not like pressing all your ele elementals cd / asc and go to town.

what i wanna say is: mages need a good knowledge of the fight and a good planing to when do what where. some other casters are more forgivable. so, you not automatically outdps everybody. when a player could play a little bit easier ele on a higher niveau than a more complex mage that have more power, the ele can end with more dmg. as i said it depends. you should be able to also play the class on top. and often thats easier with an ele than with a mage. so dont wonder yourself when your mages performs more worse than your ele.

but IF you can handle a mage on the same high niveau, most of the time mages always outperformed eles and most other classes. so, it depends on how well you could play a mage.

and the fun of ele vs fun of mages is purely subjective. if you have fun with it and you can handle it, play mage. and same goes for ele. so, as always, it depends. its up to you.

all around tuning wise i see the typically single target problem with eles. but the same goes for x classes. feral i.e. has literally NO aoe. but from a beta point of view i dont see the problems here. there are a lot of classes performing same or lower as ele. i would call ele aoe 85%, ST 35%, overall a 75-80% classs. so no real worries here.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2016-07-10 at 11:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    consider this, before thinking about a pure. the "a pure is always better" will not work that easy in Legion.
    Unless a certain pure spec absolutely grabs into the shitbag dpswise, they will still be better to most hybrid dps.

Warlocks / Hunters / Mages have a pretty decent toolkit compared to any ranged Hybrid, that they very often are superior in terms of Dps is just the cherry on top.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2016-07-10 at 11:44 PM.