Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    What a wonderful folk those Antifa people are.
    But are they leftist?

I mean fascists and neo nazis define an ideology and go look for someone to beat up or murder for it but these leftist groups seem to fail to define any leftist ideology other than "them other guys bad" (well some of the right wing groups have little more than that but their "them other guys" would often be foreigners rather than the opponent political group) so are they.. truly.. leftist?

Some of antifa are obviously leftist, they are the same anarchistic pseudo communists that used to throw rocks at cops and smash macdon.. no wait that also failed to have ideology enough to be worth a side. (unless "Hulk Smash" is an ideology of course)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Matter of opinion.

But I admit, today you need to play the game of pacifism to the public eye, while keeping your violence secret. Although it depends, people are becoming a lot angrier nowadays and slightly more favourable towards acts of violence against the status quo.
    No not really. It's a fact. Violence should never be your first tactic when you don't like something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Russia Today has been cited numerous times. They are not a reliable source, you wanting them to be will not make them so, some other Western sources not being reliable either does not give credibility to Russia Today.
    I've seen nothing unreliable or non-factual with RT's reporting in the time I've ever watched it. They do give the other side of the story that often the Western media does not, or that which doesn't put an issue in a favorable light for Western gov'ts and corporations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    I've seen nothing unreliable or non-factual with RT's reporting in the time I've ever watched it. They do give the other side of the story that often the Western media does not, or that which doesn't put an issue in a favorable light for Western gov'ts and corporations.
    Then perhaps you should check out the Ofcom complaints about them.

People who read the Daily Mail often believe everything they read in the Daily Mail, that does not mean everything they read is true, just that they think it is. Likewise, you believing that Russia Today is reliable is more an indication of your prejudices than proof of Russia Today being reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    Buy when you let lose the leftist dogs all hell breaks out
    As someone who reviles what a lot of the left has become, I'm convinced the right would be acting just as bad if they thought they were in their moral position. The most dangerous part of the left, in my view, is their ability to convince themselves of their moral superiority. Once anyone has that, being violent to people who don't think the same way as you becomes less objectionable to yourself.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Then perhaps you should check out the Ofcom complaints about them.

People who read the Daily Mail often believe everything they read in the Daily Mail, that does not mean everything they read is true, just that they think it is. Likewise, you believing that Russia Today is reliable is more an indication of your prejudices than proof of Russia Today being reliable.
    No it isn't, since I usually get my info from many other sources, most of which are independent of big corporate influence or gov't influence, and none of which have conflicted in any substantial way with what I've seen on RT.

You can keep pounding this horse but seriously, if you're getting your info from the MSM then it's no surprise that you're so brainwashed.

Anti-FA are a extreme left wing party. So i'm not at all surprised by this. They're present in some demonstrations here in Sweden too, and they do have a plan to bring a revolution to this country should it go that far. A close friend to me used to be communist (thankfully thinks otherwise now) and he had friends in the AFA crowd, they used to go on trips to the woods, practicing their AK47-skills on trees while planning the revolution. Not even joking.

15+ Year Old Account
    Antifa are not "typical left". They are pretty much as extreme as the neonazis are on the right. It's actually hilarious how each side vilifies the other side going by their extreme version. They are both a danger to public security and should be encountered with a zero tolerance policy.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    Antifa are not "typical left". They are pretty much as extreme as the neonazis are on the right. It's actually hilarious how each side vilifies the other side going by their extreme version. They are both a danger to public security and should be encountered with a zero tolerance policy.
    They're a bunch of revolutionist communists. So yes, they're by definition extreme left wing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    No it isn't, since I usually get my info from many other sources, most of which are independent of big corporate influence or gov't influence, and none of which have conflicted in any substantial way with what I've seen on RT.

You can keep pounding this horse but seriously, if you're getting your info from the MSM then it's no surprise that you're so brainwashed.
    You trust a news organisation that has been proven to be untrustworthy and call others brainwashed

Up next: The Moon landing was faked. 9/11 was an inside job. Chemtrails! Chemtrails everywhere! Some random nonsense about the New World Order and proof that Elvis works at my local chip shop.

Lol at the people talking shit about these leftist rioteers. It's not just the squaters being forced out of their houses by corporate greed, but also regular Berliners who are forced to move because their rents are being increased by ridiculous amounts. The city has been changing for the worse since money found its way to Berlin. I am happy people stand up agaist this bullshit. They may not stop it, but at least their discontent didn't go unnoticed.

I'm not sympathising with them, no one who uses violence to reach their goal deserves it, but everytime the right wing does something similar (burning down refugee camps and the likes) they cry that the far left isn't any better.

Like children pointing fingers at each other.

And no, the majority here in Germany wants neither of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    They look like members of ISIS in this photo

I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

Deleted
    Antifa should be closely monitored.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post

They can't be all bad, i mean they have spiderman.

Were they mad they couldn't get more Islamofascists into the country?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post

They always masked themselves like that. All self-proclaimed revolutionary groups will end up looking the same though.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Yeah as opposed to the regressives that were sharing their contentment when a left-wing politician in Germany was stabbed, right?

Actually. I remember a thread in which the AfD had riots in which police got injured where people also seemed glad for it.

People tend to be happy when it's their side causing some mayhem. And then waggle their little finger in disagreement when the other side does it.
    Spotted the AntiFa.

7+ Year Old Account
    This thread: A circlejerk of people feeling better than others, together, because they're not violent. Cute.

Everyone get in here.
    Thank god you've already claimed the moral and intellectual high ground. Lets hope it saves us from having to hear some other self-righteous pompous ass from doing it.