Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    At least it wasn't a Pidgey or Rattata.

10+ Year Old Account
    What the actual fuck has happened to my city's downtown, it has people now.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Try sideloading it. Download this directly on your phone and then install the file: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/niantic...-apk-download/

Should work without any problems then. =)
    Hng I don't trust apk stuff since I hear they are very virus ridden malware stuff ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poochyena123 View Post
    Hng I don't trust apk stuff since I hear they are very virus ridden malware stuff ><
    Then don't play Pokemon. Simple choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Then don't play Pokemon. Simple choice.
    Gee thanks for telling me that for an app I was greatly looking forward too and have fun with my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by poochyena123 View Post
    Gee thanks for telling me that for an app I was greatly looking forward too and have fun with my friends.
    Apkmirror.com supposedly has the correct unaltered version on.

Also; When you install, watch for extreme permissions. If it wants you to allow it to text messages, do not install.

Ok, someone has a notice about how to evolve Eevees? I mean, do you have a choice or it's just random?
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Ok, someone has a notice about how to evolve Eevees? I mean, do you have a choice or it's just random?
    Reports I read is that it's completely random.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Reports I read is that it's completely random.
    Ok, thanks. I'm running through the beack because i need those magikarps.

Lolololol 400 candies needed.

Another question: everypone keeps saying pokemons are not found on roads, but hell when i walk/run i walk on a road - does this means i'll have less chances and need to just go completely offroad?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Ok, thanks. I'm running through the beack because i need those magikarps.

Lolololol 400 candies needed.

Another question: everypone keeps saying pokemons are not found on roads, but hell when i walk/run i walk on a road - does this means i'll have less chances and need to just go completely offroad?
    A mate just told me he has a Gyarados.

He said it was a sissy.

it had 200cp.

At 15%....

I'm crying.

lol. Just evolved my first evee into Vaporeon - bam 772CP. There's a Growlithe near here but annot find him, and i lost an Ivysaur

EDIT: Venice is so full of pokestops the game lags as hell.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-07-11 at 08:25 AM.

Was never into Pokemon when i was younger but i'm loving this. Lucky for me i work in central London (literally next to Big Ben) so i can sit at work with a ton of Pokestops and a park next to me. So don't have to move really.

Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    Was never into Pokemon when i was younger but i'm loving this. Lucky for me i work in central London (literally next to Big Ben) so i can sit at work with a ton of Pokestops and a park next to me. So don't have to move really.
    I was, when red and blue came out, but eventually didn't stick. Right now I'm loving this

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Workplace is surrounded by Zubats.

Constantly having Vietnam Flashbacks to Mt. Moon as a Child.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    I was, when red and blue came out, but eventually didn't stick. Right now I'm loving this
    I was really into older chapters, but basically ignored them after ruby/sapphire/emerald - bought Y but didn't stick as much. This one instead...i'm hooked atm.

I wonder:
    a) how many pokemon they implementied in this release (i heard about the original 150)
    b) when/if future generations are released
    c) how will they deal with the pokemon space when new generations are released

Especially c) would be like forcing people to buy new pokemon space, which will be hard for people with really few gyms around.

Trying to figure out the best way to train these things is annoying. Hardly any information on how the combat points work.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

One of my neighbours has been popping lures on the pokestop across the road all day. Sitting on my balcony I can use it, been a good day. I have about 200km to walk from all the eggs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha I cannot stop talking about Pokemon Go on social media and I hype it up out of proportion every time it's mentioned. Then it hit me, I'm acting like a GoT fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Haha I cannot stop talking about Pokemon Go on social media and I hype it up out of proportion every time it's mentioned. Then it hit me, I'm acting like a GoT fan!
    GoT still has fans?
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    My Workplace is surrounded by Zubats.

Constantly having Vietnam Flashbacks to Mt. Moon as a Child.
    I'll trade you. My house is in the middle of no where. I'm surrounded by Rattatas.

I need a Zubat anyways.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)