2 2.78%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

2 2.78%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    10/10, Dwarfiest of Dwarves. I nominate Halduron and urge that more people nominate Varedis, we're going to want to rate some Legion characters come season 2!
    People should really play their nominations game more wisely, especially when I go wild on them on Day #81 and raise the safety zone to 6/10. Maybe.

*Kalecgos grins wickedly.*

Was listening to sound files related to Arthas' strongbox and Muradin's "Farewell, Arthas. My brother." was awesome. Overall, 8/10, his return from the dead felt too much like Metzen's and Kossak's fascination with the shittiness of comic storytelling devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10/10
    I mean, he taught Arthas how to fight with a blade, and we all know how well Arthas fought with a blade...

Nominating Nefarian
    Last edited by Some Random Poster; 2016-07-11 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    lol I was about to tell you that he is nominated. Can't believe no one did it before you!

- - - Updated - - -

Muradin is giving Uther a run for his money!
    Seeing you quote me made me think I got something wrong again lol and yeah, its hard to believe he wasn't nominated already.

Deleted
    More votes, folks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Wrathion tier
    Even Wrathion didn't make it to the Wrathion G.O.A.T tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    What did you do with Ysera while you posessed Malygos?!?!
    Man she is a top tier belly dancer, that one..

Deleted
    She was a proto-drake at that time and they couldn't transform. So basically, this is your belly dancer:

Did you manage to read the Jaina-Kalec conversation I quoted in my earlier post?

Deleted
    She was a proto-drake at that time and they couldn't transform. So basically, this is your belly dancer:

Did you manage to read the Jaina-Kalec conversation I quoted in my earlier post?
    IN MY VERSION OF THE EVENTS SHE WAS, FUCKING GODDAMMIT.

Not yet, getting onto it right now!

Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Cool dwarf -great tier in my book!

Deleted
    @Snowraven Holy shit, check this gem out:

"I was beginning to worry about you". Her voice was rich and melodious-at least to Kalec-but tinged with past pains and regrets.
    He marveled that she had the wherewithal to continue as she did, despite her grief for all those slain in Theramore and her remorse over what she had planned to do against Orgrimmar with the stolen Focusing Iris. Of course, that was also why he both admired and felt a bond with her. "I appreciate your concern Jaina, but I am fine."
    "Are you?" She leaned closer, almost seemingly able to touch him. Her gaze bored into Kalec, who felt as if the mage could tread into what passed for a dragon's soul. "You aren't sleeping enough. I can see that. You're driving yourself too much. All this work can wait a little longer-"
    "It has to be done", he blurted out too quickly.
    Memories of terrible RP on my server overflew that I cringed so hard I need a plastic surgery now.

An image of young Alexstrasza burned through his mind.
    Literally almost came.

Kalec could neither supress a gasp nor keep his body from shivering.
    Case in point, friend.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-07-11 at 08:25 AM.

Day 73 will be my husbando.

I take it there is no chance to skip right to Jarod, is there OP?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshade View Post
    Day 73 will be my husbando.

I take it there is no chance to skip right to Jarod, is there OP?
    What's wrong with VC?

Actually i'm surprised,that he's getting such a high vote,despite him being a jerk towards Saurfang after the gunship battle. Amazing character nonetheless 9/10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Actually i'm surprised,that he's getting such a high vote,despite him being a jerk towards Saurfang after the gunship battle. Amazing character nonetheless 9/10.
    He may have been a jerk to our Almighty, Great, Illustrious Overlord Varok "Motherfucking" Saurfang, but he survived Frostmourne, godddammit!!1!

What's wrong with VC?
    umm he isn't as sexy as Jarod?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshade View Post
    umm he isn't as sexy as Jarod?
    I am very sorry to hear that. Maybe you would want to stick around for the proposed bikini contest in the good bye topic after Day #100 in that case. No guarantees for male bikinis though.

He may have been a jerk to our Almighty, Great, Illustrious Overlord Varok "Motherfucking" Saurfang, but he survived Frostmourne, godddammit!!1!
    Not like he got frontal FROSTMOURNED.He got hit a a shard of the "magic twisting nether ice" protecting it.

Deleted
    @Snowraven Holy shit, check this gem out:

Memories of terrible RP on my server overflew that I cringed so hard I need a plastic surgery now.
    Told you the conversation is awkward between them. It's good written though, but the way they talk with one another since Kalec was thinking of breaking up.

Literally almost came.

Case in point, friend.
    Except it was a vision of proto-drake Alexstrazsa, so this is what you came to:

I see you have a proto-drake fetish!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Not like he got frontal FROSTMOURNED.He got hit a a shard of the "magic twisting nether ice" protecting it.
    Let's see you get hit with that, crybaby.

- - - Updated - - -

Told you the conversation is awkward between them. It's good written though, but the way they talk with one another since Kalec was thinking of breaking up.

Except it was a vision of proto-drake Alexstrazsa, so this is what you came to:

I see you have a proto-drake fetish!
    Lies! I KNOW WHAT I CAME TO, GODDAMMIT.

7+ Year Old Account
    More votes, folks!

- - - Updated - - -

Even Wrathion didn't make it to the Wrathion G.O.A.T tier.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly, yes. Wrathion is unluckily not valued as much in the community, and by Blizzard, as much as he should. He still has his own God tier in my world
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.