Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because I like meat and I like pissing off vegans.

Quote Originally Posted by Zakaryy View Post
    This is just my opinion, but I'd rather save the planet we live on rather than some petty farm animals that aren't even sentient. If you're going off the basis of abuse, what about plants, wheat, grass? - these lived too.
    Are you seriously comparing the welfare of plants to that of animals?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    lol.

Ok, so if I want you to stop eating meat because you're supporting an industry that tortures animals, but I'm the asshole? Ok.

If you bought your socks from a company that raped women while they were forced to make those socks, and I told you, you should stop wearing those socks, would that make me a pushy religious witness?
    This is so hilarious because in the other thread you kept on gloating about how you had a Mac and Steve Jobs is such a wonderful guy, being an animal rights activist and all, when Apple has been taking advantage of really cheap labour where countries treat these workers like absolute shit.

Basically, the shit you write here is due to exploited, underpaid, overworked people who live in miserable conditions just to make your "environmentally friendly" Mac.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AztechZero View Post
    On a side note, I'd like to play a drinking game using your post history in vegan threads. Every time I find you just telling people they're full of shit, a study/article is shit or that they're morally inferior to you, take a drink!
    If you added "telling people to do the research", you'd be dead.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Because I like meat and I like pissing off vegans.
    I like you.

I'm not a vegan so we can have these wonderful threads every few weeks that nobody actually gives a fuck about but we can proudly state how much we love to sink our teeth in some good beef, with the juices flowing out to the sides, because it's so bloody delicious... pun not intended.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

lol.

Ok, so if I want you to stop eating meat because you're supporting an industry that tortures animals, but I'm the asshole? Ok.

If you bought your socks from a company that raped women while they were forced to make those socks, and I told you, you should stop wearing those socks, would that make me a pushy religious witness?
    Yes it would, the sock has been made already, you should try to get that factory to close cause of their illegal activities rather than doing nothing but pointing at socks.
    And btw I want you vegans to stop eating vegetables and fruits that are gathered inhumanely, do your research and only get humanely gathered ones.
    Oh they don't exist? Too bad. (http://old.laborrights.org/creating-...apple-industry)

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    Because we have these nice carnivore teeth for a reason? If you want to be an emaciated waste of space, that is your right, and it is mine to eat what I want. And to laugh my ass off at your sad attempts to preach at me.

Last edited by tangers58; 2016-07-11 at 10:31 AM.

Stood in the Fire The5thVegetable's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Because frankly, I care about as much as the lives of animals as I care for humanity as a whole.

AkA, not a whole lot. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post
    Because we have these nice carnivore teeth for a reason? If you want to be an emaciated waste of space, that is your right, and it is mine to eat what I want. And to laugh my ass off at your sad attempts to preach at me.

I'm all for awesome pictures, but I always wonder... what happens to these burgers after the picture is taken? I mean, nobody can eat it like that. It'll be split into 3-4 burgers surely?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I'm all for awesome pictures, but I always wonder... what happens to these burgers after the picture is taken? I mean, nobody can eat it like that. It'll be split into 3-4 burgers surely?

Quote Originally Posted by tangers58 View Post

Is that a Heart Attack Grill burger?

Deleted
    When lions start eating salads, I'll stop eating meat.

We're a carnivore type of predator. Everything about our anatomy suggests that.

Plus, meat is healthy and delicious when properly balanced in your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    Not really. We're omnivores, our digestive systems aren't really short enough to be considered a "carnivore type of predator".

Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    Your pic doesn't show up.

Also, your sig is hilarious. But not in the sense you think it is. I'll let you figure out why I'm chuckling at it.

Quote Originally Posted by AztechZero View Post
    Several posters have in the past. You refuse to accept anything that doesn't suit your views. People just gave up on having any kind of meaningful conversation with you so here we are. And it's not so much an accusation as an observation, one just needs to read your post history or even just your posts in this thread. But, I suppose I could go find some videos or articles of other ideological nuts doing the same song and dance you are some time. Shouldn't be too hard, just need to skim through some episodes of TDPP.

I simply don't care enough to retread old ground in the factory farming debate. It's been discussed with you before by others and it's the same thing nearly every time. So, I guess take that as some sort of victory if you want. Yay, go Bodakane the Righteous "waves green flag". At the end of the day I care less about the discussion of veganism here and more about your shitty way of promoting it.

Another aside, I really don't give two shits about you making the personal decision to be a vegan. More power to you in that regard. Your body, your rules after all.
    No they didn't. That's a lie and if they did I treated them in kind.

A few months ago I had barely posted here especially in the Off Topic Forum. A vegan thread popped up and I tried to be helpful and understanding. I got the exact same amount of shit I've gotten in here and subsequent threads. You guys have been Grade A assholes. There's been nothing but insults and accusations hurled in my and vegan's directions. Nothing triggers d-bags like a meat eater seeing the word vegan.

So i siad fuck it, and treated you guys in kind. And literally nothing changed. To a poster, every last one of you has acted exactly the same and said exactly the same things regardless if I'm a dick or not.

I've been presented with one "study" that was funded by the meat industry and misrepresents what a vegetarian diet is. Most of you have no fucking clue what a vegan actually eats. All of you picture salad and broccoli and maybe some fruit, which is far from the actual truth of it all. But it doesn't matter because you bitch, you cry, you insult, you pretend to know anything about any of this. You've never been to a factory farm. You've never researched what happens to factory farm employees. You have no idea how much antibiotics and medicated/altered feed goes into your meat diet. You've never helped rescue these animals. You've never seen abject abuse with your own eyes live and in person. None of you fuckers have done any of that. Yet you want tell me shit like any of you know. You don't.

The simple fact of the matter is that guys want to enjoy bacon and steak AND have zero guilt, because you're selfish. Vegans show you how your meat is made and you know enough that you couldn't fucking handle being confronted with that, so you blame us so you can hide your guilt and keep eating your burgers. Or, and this is my favorite, you guys will act like the only meat and dairy you eat is locally sourced stuff from good and kindly old Farmer Jones down the street. Which is complete and utter bullshit.

In the process, not a goddamned one of you has actually really refuted anything I've said about factory farm conditions with any evidence at all. Fargas says factory farms the world over are happy places where animals get spa treatment first and the one or two bad ones get shut down. He provided no evidence and won't accept any evidence to the contrary, but that's typical of you people, because again, you're hiding form your inherent guilt.

And again, you sit there and bitch about me and my attitude and I've never seen a single one of you blast the meat eaters who come in here unprovoked and act just like I have. Not. Once. Which means you don't really care about civil discourse, you just want to blast the vegan so you run from your own shit about eating meat.

The other fun one, is the "I don't care to argue X" bullshit. Yeah, you can tell you don't want to by all the posts you make arguing X.

But if being a hypocrite bothered you, we wouldn't be having this discussion because I'd have respected you having the intellectual honesty for blasting my attitude AS WELL as the d-bags on your side of the argument.

Now....I don't give two shits what you eat either. I care about the animals who are being tortured and slaughtered because...flavor. I want that to stop. You don't. That makes me a better person. Just as wanting rape to end makes me a better person than someone who supports rape. This is simple fact. Its a fact you don't like because you have to admit I'm a better person and confront your won shit, but a fact it nevertheless is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    So, mental injury doesnt count as harm, but tattoos and body piercings do by your reasoning....
    WTF are you talking about? The definition of harm includes nothing about intent.

You understand getting a tattoo is voluntary harm and being artificially bred, raised and slaughtered is not a choice....right? Do you think cows volunteer to be your burger?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post

This is so hilarious because in the other thread you kept on gloating about how you had a Mac and Steve Jobs is such a wonderful guy, being an animal rights activist and all, when Apple has been taking advantage of really cheap labour where countries treat these workers like absolute shit.

Basically, the shit you write here is due to exploited, underpaid, overworked people who live in miserable conditions just to make your "environmentally friendly" Mac.
    No. You said I'm on a computer therefore I'm ok with animals being killed. I merely pointed out the Macs don't have animals products in them because that was important to Jobs. You did your typical bullshit.

You still keep ignoring the real answer to the question I asked you, did my link show the abuse happens in Australia, yes or no.? Just answer the question and quit being a scared little child about it. Don't circumvent it by saying it doesn't show abuse happens everywhere, because I never said that link would show that. I said the abuse happens everywhere and that link shows it happens in Australia. So nut the fuck up and answer the question you've avoided for weeks. Yes or no?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zange View Post
    Yes it would, the sock has been made already, you should try to get that factory to close cause of their illegal activities rather than doing nothing but pointing at socks.
    And btw I want you vegans to stop eating vegetables and fruits that are gathered inhumanely, do your research and only get humanely gathered ones.
    Oh they don't exist? Too bad. (http://old.laborrights.org/creating-...apple-industry)
    I don't eat pineapple. the rest of what you said doesn't actually make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The5thVegetable View Post
    Because frankly, I care about as much as the lives of animals as I care for humanity as a whole.

AkA, not a whole lot. At all.
    That makes you a crap person, BUT at least you're more honest most of the other people in this thread who pretend like they care.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mascarpwn View Post
    When lions start eating salads, I'll stop eating meat.

Plus, meat is healthy and delicious when properly balanced in your diet.
    So AztechZero ....does this bit of bullshit ^ count as evidence being given to me that I refute?
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2016-07-11 at 12:09 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Grains and plants have way more nutrients than beef per pound.
    This fuckin' guy...

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    This fuckin' guy...
    Yeah...this fucking guy indeed. You realize you've done nothing but insult me right? You haven't provided a single piece of evidence in this thread about the topic, just been a dick to me.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Yeah...this fucking guy indeed. You realize you've done nothing but insult me right? You haven't provided a single piece of evidence in this thread about the topic, just been a dick to me.
    I actually don't think you deserve any more than that - your arguments are simply too ridiculous to be addressed in any serious fashion. You believe hunting increases deer populations and that grain has more nutritional content than beef. Even from a raw caloric standpoint, this claim is so obviously that false that there's not much point in doing anything other than pointing and laughing.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Growing vegan/vegetarian food creates more impact on the environment than livestock.

Following the USDA recommendations to consume more fruits, vegetables, dairy and seafood is more harmful to the environment because those foods have relatively high resource uses and greenhouse gas emissions per calorie, say researchers. A new study measured the changes in energy use, blue water footprint and GHG emissions associated with US food consumption patterns.

- Carnegie Mellon University
    2. We require certain nutrients and other elements of a balanced diet in such quantities that it is not feasible for everyone in the world to obtain these via vegan/vegetarian diets (see above). This is biology, your opinion does not trump this.

Examples:
    • B12 (plants containing B12 also have cobamides that block intake and absorption)
    • Iron (poorly absorbed from plants, also in small quantities)
    • Some amino acids
    • Carnosine
    • DHA (plant based DHA is very poorly absorbed, since the body converts it from ALA in small quantities)
    • Creatine
    • Vitamin A (carrots don't give you this, carotene is a precursor to Vit. A)
    • Vitamin K2 (without this, Calcium is useless) unless you eat "natto", which quite frankly is disgusting

3. There are no reputable sources of information that tell me that a vegan diet is good for me.

4. There is no reason on a biological level for me to not eat (unprocessed) meat.

5. There are no traditional cultures to have successfully lived on a vegan diet.

6. Vegan diets often rely on unreasonable amounts of Soy. Until there is concrete evidence that consumption of phytoestrogens is safe, I'll pass.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I actually don't think you deserve any more than that - your arguments are simply too ridiculous to be addressed in any serious fashion. You believe hunting increases deer populations and that grain has more nutritional content than beef. Even from a raw caloric standpoint, this claim is so obviously that false that there's not much point in doing anything other than pointing and laughing.
    Fine, lets start with the hunting thing. You say I';m wrong.....how? What specifically did I say was wrong? Do we not hunt the alphas? Does indiscriminate breeding happen after the alpha is killed? Tell me specifically where I'm wrong. Step up and quite being a wuss about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    1. Growing vegan/vegetarian food creates more impact on the environment than livestock.

2. We require certain nutrients and other elements of a balanced diet in such quantities that it is not feasible for everyone in the world to obtain these via vegan/vegetarian diets (see above). This is biology, your opinion does not trump this.

Examples:
    • B12 (plants containing B12 also have cobamides that block intake and absorption)
    • Iron (poorly absorbed from plants, also in small quantities)
    • Some amino acids
    • Carnosine
    • DHA (plant based DHA is very poorly absorbed, since the body converts it from ALA in small quantities)
    • Creatine
    • Vitamin A (carrots don't give you this, carotene is a precursor to Vit. A)
    • Vitamin K2 (without this, Calcium is useless) unless you eat "natto", which quite frankly is disgusting

3. There are no reputable sources of information that tell me that a vegan diet is good for me.

4. There is no reason on a biological level for me to not eat (unprocessed) meat.

5. There are no traditional cultures to have successfully lived on a vegan diet.

6. Vegan diets often rely on unreasonable amounts of Soy. Until there is concrete evidence that consumption of phytoestrogens is safe, I'll pass.
    What do you think livestock eats?

Fine, lets start with the hunting thing. You say I';m wrong.....how? What specifically did I say was wrong? Do we not hunt the alphas? Does indiscriminate breeding happen after the alpha is killed? Tell me specifically where I'm wrong. Step up and quite being a wuss about it.
    Wildlife management organizations dispense tags to manage the population. Were you claim that not hunting would result in populations just naturally managing themselves remotely valid, this would not be a feasible strategy.

You should probably stop reading vegan propaganda that doesn't make sense past a first glance. Seriously, do you realize how convoluted the logic has to get to believe that a policy pursued by pretty much every conservation agency is actually just a conspiracy of Big Hunting?