View Poll Results: Which spec are you going to main in Legion?

Voters
156. This poll is closed
  • Demonology

50 32.05%
  • Affliction

60 38.46%
  • Destruction

68 43.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[POLL] Which spec are u gonna play?

Which spec(s) are you going to play in Legion? And why? Are you going to main PvE or PvP?
    Last edited by Wenoxar; 2016-07-11 at 01:12 AM.

Deleted
    Demo because I always liked it the most and willing to be optimistic. Casual PvE and PvP, alt.

Destruction. Mainly PvP. But of course i do PvE too, because this expansion has a good story and all that, that interests me. And destruction is not that bad in PvP on beta as everyone is making drama out of at the moment. It plays different but it is not bad. I had good fun actually, and it is fresh compared to WoD live. You can do some cool stuff with 3 min CD inferno(s) 45 sec rifts/firestone/curse of fragility, casting circle, eradication and cremation etc.

Affliction / Destro, mainly PvP.
    Hoping Destro will be viable in Arena again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nodq View Post
    Destruction. Mainly PvP. But of course i do PvE too, because this expansion has a good story and all that, that interests me. And destruction is not that bad in PvP on beta as everyone is making drama out of at the moment. It plays different but it is not bad. I had good fun actually, and it is fresh compared to WoD live. You can do some cool stuff with 3 min CD inferno(s) 45 sec rifts/firestone/curse of fragility, casting circle, eradication and cremation etc.
    But artifact sort of encourages you to sac pet and we get no pet ability like before which is a bugger. +50% dmg from demonic power is nice though.

Destruciton. Love it since vanilla although I hated MOP Destro.

Atm Frost Mage plays more like Destro than destro and destro feels like frost mage :P

I was really looking forward to Demo, but I will end up at least starting off as Destruction due to Demo's myriad issues at the moment.

Probably going to play affli. Demo is too confusing and I never really liked destro (and like the changed version even less).

10+ Year Old Account
    Thinking Destruction and Affliction, PvPer mostly.

Deleted
    Neither, Locks are dead for pve purposes atleast T.T byebye warlock for legion

Quote Originally Posted by Mybrightsky View Post
    Oh you.

10c
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mybrightsky View Post
    I guess if all you live by is numbers and don't care about actual fun and completely ignore the game hasn't been truly balance passed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    I guess if all you live by is numbers and don't care about actual fun and completely ignore the game hasn't been truly balance passed yet.
    Or if you ignore that the numbers have been fine :P
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    been playing beta. 1. They killed destro's gameplay, no longer the fluid specc generating embers, instead pure rng based with dmg, 2. demo is just plain stupid, since they still havent fixed pet AI and 3. affli is only "fun" specc to play, but even though recent raidtest they performed horribly, they still nerfed most of affli dmg.

I don't live by numbers. i care about the fun, and from what ive tried on beta, its not fun = aka dead for me

Where is the I have no idea they all look rather freaking bad. I can't remember warlock being in this bad of a state ever. Holy wow....

10+ Year Old Account
    Demo is a blast. It's not that difficult to understand and allows for some pretty fun moments.

Depends whats viable where. I'm hoping to play affliction for ST and demo for AoE because demo's AoE is an absolute blast.

Deleted
    Affliction/Destro for basically everything. Demo in the trashcan for me. There you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamortykins View Post
    Depends whats viable where. I'm hoping to play affliction for ST and demo for AoE because demo's AoE is an absolute blast.
    How is this the case? I keep hearing that demo's AOE is great, but I'm not seeing it.
    How is it fun? How is it good? We have the pet bladestorm, the Observer (if specced) and the channeled ability.
    Is that what everyone is talking about being fun? cus its weak imo, and nowhere near other classes AOE

10+ Year Old Account
    Tossing up between Demonology/Affliction if I roll warlock.
    At this point until they tweak Demonology I'll probably roll Enhancement Shaman. ATM it feels like every spell needs to be instant cast except Demonbolt and maybe DE, I can't see how else Demonology will be useful in PvP.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...inder/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The expansion is not The Dark Below.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Also, the expansion is not Corgis Unleashed either.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeron View Post
    How is this the case? I keep hearing that demo's AOE is great, but I'm not seeing it.
    How is it fun? How is it good? We have the pet bladestorm, the Observer (if specced) and the channeled ability.
    Is that what everyone is talking about being fun? cus its weak imo, and nowhere near other classes AOE
    Fun is subjective? Demonwrath generates soul shards with more pets up, more soul shards = more pets = more soul shards. You can get a pretty massive demon army going, and then the Darkglare shows up and starts eye-lasering everything (don't have to worry about casting doom cuz of Hand of Doom). It's really interactive. Compared to affliction's Seed of Corruption, tab, seed of corruption, tab...

Our AoE effectively becomes a shit ton of imps attacking everything.