Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    The thing you don't get is this: I am not blaming you or your generation(s) personally.... I stand firm when i say Germany shouldn't be allowed an army.
    Could have stated that earlier which might have prevented things going so personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Raakel View Post
    Could have stated that earlier which might have prevented things going so personal.
    The posters here, especially slant have read countless times when i wrote: You cant blame Merkel for Hitlers actions, or you cant compare today's Germany with Nazi Germany. My views are clear.

Slant is just being but hurt like always and he reacts weirdly.

The posters here, especially slant have read countless times when i wrote: You cant blame Merkel for Hitlers actions, or you cant compare today's Germany with Nazi Germany. My views are clear.

Slant is just being but hurt like always and he reacts weirdly.
    And yet, you hold them to other standards as for example Russia.

Soviet Union -> Russia -> all is forgiven; forget the cold war and knock yourselves out on Ukraine.
    3th Reich -> Germany -> obviously devils spawn that can't be trusted to have an army. *tiny violin*

I don't hate the Germans. I hate a part of their History.
    As for Russia i do like some parts of it. We have common history and religion. However, the reality is that i couldn't give two fucks. What i care is for the USA warmongering to stay contained so we have less wars, less oppression, less Iraqs and Aphganistans aka less misery and death. This is why you see me always using Russia in context to the USA. I see them as a counter weight.

Because USA is the only nation left that is still in war mode.
    You sound very much like someone hating Germany and the Germans. Perhaps you'd like to think about the impression you're making and the response you get in comparison to what you think you're doing and the response you expect. It may help you communicate better in the future.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Listen for the last time. I don't care how hard you are trying here to make us "Forget" your murderous past. We wont. I wont. And that is that.
    There is no point on you trying.

The thing you don't get is this: I am not blaming you or your generation(s) personally. However, its a burden that you will have to carry for at least a few generations.

I stand firm when i say Germany shouldn't be allowed an army.
    Well seeing how we've already had Generation X,Y, and Z, I'd say that burden has already been carried out by your prescribed "few". So, you can now get over your irrational butt hurt regarding 2016 Germany.

Also, how can you put these two things in the same fucking post?

"I am not blaming you or your generation(s) personally"
    and
    "I don't care how hard you are trying here to make us "Forget" your murderous past."

Due to the nonsensical hysteria by the usual subjects, this thread has been good for a laugh.

a) Germany, like most of Europe, doesn't have the military to be a credible threat within the region, and you can forget about it being a challenge to the status quo anytime soon.
    b) Germany, like most of Europe, doesn't have the demographics, i.e. enough youth, to wage a credible campaign on the scale of either world war.
    c) Europe is experiencing an invasion of its soil by foreign demographics that, if not controlled and repelled, will embroil the continent in a conflagration for decades to come.
    d) Europe doesn't have the same political climate as it did during the Great Wars.
    e) The Second World War was merely a continuation of the First World War.
    f) Germany doesn't bear the blame for either conflict, so stop attempting to guilt trip the modern citizenry for a conflict that raged over a century ago.
    g) The United States and the European Union are your greatest threats to national sovereignty and continent-wide stability.
    h) Stop poking Russia.
    i) Hitler was neither good nor evil. The best description that I've ever heard of the man was that he was a "Dark Genius."
    j) Stalin was far worse, and Churchill had a direct hand in causing both conflicts, so by my reckoning, he was just as bad.
    k) The greatest irony of the 20th Century was that we, i.e. their own kin, instigated and encouraged the Communist takeover of the Soviet Union, the Fascist takeovers of much of Europe as a defense against the Communists, and subsequently, in addition to blaming the other nations for the Fascist rise, proceeded to ally with the Communists against the Fascists because they were anti-Globalists. Now, of course, this doesn't neglect the fact that we left half of Europe in the hands of the Communists, allowed for their agents to sow the nonsensical seeds of Cultural Marxism, build the European Union, and infiltrate our halls of power while we spent nearly a century combating Communism on a global scale. Did I fail to mention the idiocy of our actions with the casus belli that was used with the invasion of Poland? How did that work out? Apparently, the populace - to this date - doesn't realize that the wars were Pyrrhic victories.
    l) Merkel isn't Hitler, and Hitler would have never tolerated the BS that she has imposed on the German populace by the Arab invasion.
    m) Even if Germany wanted to rearm and regain its historical lands, who cares?
    n) The US populace will never be suckered into supporting another war on your damn continent! On the other hand, the US government - along with the traitors in Washington and the shadow government behind the scenes - is a different story.

Y'all take care!

I am not seeking your pity. I am seeking banning a murderous nation from building an army again. Got that?
    Good thing you don't have a say in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Show me the evidence that modern day Germany is a murderous nation.
    You are trying to speak reason into a Greek who is angry because their (Greeks') misery in last milenia doesn't fit the narrative of "founders of western civilization".

Ok, obviously I didn't know this is the playgroud for the usual subjects as my post count shows.

Time to give it some rest and think of something that actually matters... Who else hates RONALDO???

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    You are trying to speak reason into a Greek who is angry because their (Greeks') misery in last milenia doesn't fit the narrative of "founders of western civilization".
    Ironically, he's doing more to damage the good reputation Greek have as founders of western civilisation than any war did. I don't think he actually cares about Greece half as much as he cares about being entitled to a good dose of righteous fury and anger.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raakel View Post
    Ok, obviously I didn't know this is the playgroud for the usual subjects as my post count shows.

Time to give it some rest and think of something that actually matters... Who else hates RONALDO???
    You're in the wrong section. Try hitting up the Sports & Fitness forum. They might care more about that topic.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Sure, but I also don't see Merkel as resembling Hitler.
    I don't know. Give her a mustache and I can see the resemblance.

Lol.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ironically, he's doing more to damage the good reputation Greek have as founders of western civilisation than any war did. I don't think he actually cares about Greece half as much as he cares about being entitled to a good dose of righteous fury and anger.
    Keep saying nonsense. I still believe Germany shouldn't be allowed to have an army for the same reason a murderer gets a life sentence per offense committed.
    The 200 years i said is very lenient to say the least. I am not quite sure why you don't understand this.

I don't feel comfortable seeing Germany with a significant army force.

Keep saying nonsense. I still believe Germany shouldn't be allowed to have an army for the same reason a murderer gets a life sentence per offense committed.
    The 200 years i said is very lenient to say the least. I am not quite sure why you don't understand this.

Must be some dense blindfold you have going on there; you don't blame them, but still want to restrict them.

Army doesnt matter, we have atomic bombs stationed in germany ATM. In case of war these will (can) be used.

Doesn't Greece have an actual Nazi party on their parliament?

The bundeswehr trying to become a competent military force? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha such a good joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekh View Post
    Doesn't Greece have an actual Nazi party on their parliament?
    Its not NAZI. 3-4 of them are NAZIs but the party as a whole isn't.
    I am not saying they are good. They are fucking idiots that are been mocked and ignored in every possible way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank God there is no Soviet Union anymore.
    there is no Nazi Germany either, but here you are complaining.

We lost over 10% of our total population you ignorant poop. And i should be ashamed of myself for what? For saying the country who has the most violent history ever, a country that started a war that killed 10's of millions of people should be banned of having an army for some time since there still people alive that fought that war? What part from - it is still too fresh - you don't understand?

Go eat some soup kid. Your insults are meaningless. History is history no matter how hard you try to dissolve it.
    Hold on, werent you Hungarian living in Canada and only staying in Greece for a short while? Are you ashamed of beeing Greek or something?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    there is no Nazi Germany either, but here you are complaining.
    For not wanting to see Germany with a significant army? Fuck yeah, just like i would do if Soviet Union existed and wanted to build one as well.