Quote Originally Posted by Leviatharan View Post
    Here's the transmog I have planned out for Legion. (Sorry for the crap quality.)

http://i.imgur.com/q5o1fql.png

I've always liked the Tier 10 set... except for the lack of boots and the godawful helmet, so I supplemented it with some nice gold trim that happens to work great with Gong-Lu. (The boots in this transmog are even rarer than the legendary cape, since they were only available during the Vol'jin event leading into SoO.)

That light-blue/cyan glow works great with the eyes, I think.
    I didn't realize some people don't like the ICC helm. I used the normal mode HFC boots and belt to fill in the set (and then used the bp and pants due to higher resolution).

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by figuratively View Post
    I didn't realize some people don't like the ICC helm. I used the normal mode HFC boots and belt to fill in the set (and then used the bp and pants due to higher resolution).
    For a BE model, I prefer to fill that sweet spot between "too small to notice" and "big enough to be obnoxious". The "crown" of the T10 helmet makes your head look twice as big, so it's pretty squarely in the latter category. (Plus it doesn't contour to your face at all - the sides are just a flat cover all the way down that ends pretty abruptly.)

I like the semi-glowing accents on the boots' "eyes", but the grey primary doesn't go perfectly with T10's navy blue. And of course, matching the belt to your pants isn't really an issue for DKs...
    Last edited by Leviatharan; 2016-07-11 at 08:00 PM.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

I see the crown as just that, a crown. It doesn't inflate the size of the head in my eyes.

The boots used in that set are matched to the legs, belt, and bp. The grey on the shins goes with the trim on the rest.

Just finished 8/8 Dreadnaught by acquiring the belt for 300k, after capping shoulders earlier in the week. Super pumped right now as this was a MAJOR goal of mine and one of the primary things that kept me playing this shitty xpac.

Cloak is Strength of the Nerub, weapon is Wild Gladiator's Mageblade.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

My current transmog on my DK. Been opening crates like a madman trying to get the 2H Runeblade boosted sword to switch with my sword. Not many runeblades around.
    Last edited by Touch My Bankai; 2016-07-18 at 05:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    So you paid 300k for a belt you could've had easily hidden with the Acherus belt or the same appearance you get from last boss in Sethekk Halls? Seems legit =P

Also I'd rather use slayer of the lifeless from naxx 10 instead of those weapons.
    Not everybody wants to hide the belt. It's nice that, as DKs, we get the option. But that doesn't make it the default, or even desirable, for everybody in every instance. He wanted a complete set.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    So you paid 300k for a belt you could've had easily hidden with the Acherus belt or the same appearance you get from last boss in Sethekk Halls? Seems legit =P

Also I'd rather use slayer of the lifeless from naxx 10 instead of those weapons.
    Yes, I paid 300k for a belt that I wanted, instead of using the Acherus belt which I've been using all xpac and instead of the belt you get from Sethekk that has the same appearance but isn't the Dreadnaught belt. 300k is chump change for me, 8/8 Dreadnaught was a major goal so it was completely legit. I've got 5 lvl 100 DKs, 2 lvl 100 Warriors and a 100 Pally that are going to make real good use of a full Dreadnaught set as their mog.

If 300k is too much for you that's fine, for some of us though it's not that big of a deal.

You're welcome to use Slayer of the Lifeless from Naxx 10, I have it as well and used it for a time however the Wild Gladiator's Mageblade both matches up nicely to Dreadnaught and has a decent Frost coloration. It also isn't a weapon mog you see every single day either unlike Slayer of the Lifeless, Hailstorm, etc.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    my dks current mog

http://imgur.com/a/Wk3gI

http://imgur.com/a/cQKtm

links incase you cant see the images

also working on hfc M mog set , but just miss CE from archi.
    Last edited by mmocc56b999c4f; 2016-07-18 at 03:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexxalys View Post

There are some things i don't like about it:

1. Hood is clipping a bit with shoulders but spikes are still visible so it's ok
    2. Chest has red details on the sides but front is the best i could find to match the rest and it actually looks like plate, not like shirt.
    3. Green roots on weapons obviously but i still like how they look sheathed and unsheathed and they are pretty much the only glaive weapons in the game aside from azzinoths.

Overall i love it.
    Anyone know the pieces used in this set? I really only know the hood.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rolex Snob View Post
    Curious about this set too if anyone knows it.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Curious about this set too if anyone knows it.
    for first teh weapons are from lfr or honor vendor in ahsran (wod s2 or 3 not sure) cloak you can buy frol archeus just like the boots and gloves. chest is from normal mop dungeons,shoulders are from one of teh vendors in hallf of legends in orgrimar. belt is from normal gorefiend or boe belt from normal hfc. leggs no idea

Quote Originally Posted by Touch My Bankai View Post

My current transmog on my DK. Been opening crates like a madman trying to get the 2H Runeblade boosted sword to switch with my sword. Not many runeblades around.
    What is that cloak? o.o

Also, what's a good transmog for the Vicious Skeletal Horse?

Quote Originally Posted by PerryTP View Post
    What is that cloak? o.o
    Mogged my cloak to the Shroud of Cooperation (I think that's what it's called - the guild one). So, technically it would be my guild's tabard/symbol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeriedk View Post
    Head: Acherus Knight's Hood
    Shoulders : Wrathful Gladiator's Dreadplate Shoulders
    Chest: Masterwork Spiritguard Breastplate
    Weapon's: Warmongering Combatant's Slicer
    Gloves: Acherus Knight's Gauntlets
    Belt: Ravenous Girdle
    Pants: Conqueror's Darkruned Legplates
    Boots: Acherus Knight's Greaves
    Back changed to Powerful Hexweave Cloak stage 6:

Last edited by mmoca4d80be4eb; 2016-07-19 at 10:09 AM.

I've always liked the idea that post Lich King Death Knights have lost any real sense of purpose. Vengeance has been enacted, all well and good, but they can't exactly just go back home and pick up their former lives. I just can't picture them being terribly social types at this point. Sure faction loyalty and all that but they'll never really fit in anywhere ya know? So I wanted a wanderer look, something simple and well worn, a hood to keep the elements at bay, a spare knife at the hip.

It started with the green set but with my gear I'm not getting that hood until 110. It then occurred to me that the same hood came in blue and red, in the end it turned out to be pretty easy to make a version of it for each spec. Though I might swap the belt on the blue as it doesn't really fit in as well as on the other two.

For now though I'm happy to report that I've collected the red set in full! Despite the horns on its hood not quite matching hue with anything else on that one I'm quite pleased with the look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexxalys View Post
    Head: Acherus Knight's Hood
    Shoulders : Wrathful Gladiator's Dreadplate Shoulders
    Chest: Masterwork Spiritguard Breastplate
    Weapon's: Warmongering Combatant's Slicer
    Gloves: Acherus Knight's Gauntlets
    Belt: Ravenous Girdle
    Pants: Conqueror's Darkruned Legplates
    Boots: Acherus Knight's Greaves
    Back changed to Powerful Hexweave Cloak stage 6:
    Thanks! I appreciate it!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Deleted
    I use a mix of equipment built around the Lost Catacombs chest / shoulders / head armor. I just happen to like the theme, especially the whithering roses attatched to the armor.

Hi guys... just curious about, can we xmog the Illidan Glaves? Or other mail/cloth stuff?

I got a "indiana jones" hat that I can make it go to my xmog window.

Thank you very much!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Just finished 8/8 Dreadnaught by acquiring the belt for 300k, after capping shoulders earlier in the week. Super pumped right now as this was a MAJOR goal of mine and one of the primary things that kept me playing this shitty xpac.

Cloak is Strength of the Nerub, weapon is Wild Gladiator's Mageblade.
    gratz!!!! Dreadnaught is one of the BEST looking sets. ever. all us old skool Warriors from Vanilla salute you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaiyra View Post
    Switched my blood dk look today after i started playing again (1 1/2 year break ^^). Got lucky with drops.

are those shoulders Alliance only? never seen the blue flames least on Horde side..
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

lots of awesome ideas in here, hopefully should be able to post my own soon, when I can post links ;o;

I know it's just the red Scourgelord set, but I'm so happy that I can now wear my Tabard of the Argent Dawn on my Death Knight.

Standing next to Mister Meme and trying to be grossly incandescent.

Last edited by Bigby; 2016-07-21 at 12:07 AM.