New Racial Listing Available Anywhere?

Is there a collective listing somewhere with all the new Racials both Actives and Passives for Legion? Just wondering if anyone's outlined them yet.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

There are new racials?

Quote Originally Posted by Edoll View Post
    There are new racials?
    There were changes made to quite a few of them, actually.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    There were changes made to quite a few of them, actually.
    No there wasn't. There was only two major changes: EMFH only breaking stuns, and The Human Spirit changed to increase all secondary stat ratings by 1%. There was one other minor change: Arcane Torrent restores energy instead of chi for monks (since BrM and MW don't have chi anymore). Otherwise everything is the same.

The gnome was updated as well, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just checked and none of the gnome racials were changed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    Just checked and none of the gnome racials were changed at all.
    Checked in game? Or do you have a list?

Sort of. The gnome racial "Expansive Mind" now includes Focus to account for the addition of gnome hunters. Pretty much the same mechanically, though.

Got it. I just wanted a list like WoWhead has, but it's not updated. It still has Humans with Versa and EMFH not updated. Not that I'm harping on them, I just wanted to look overall stats and weigh my options.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the info everyone. I'll log into beta tonight and maybe make something fancy myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Checked in game? Or do you have a list?
    No, I was using the spell data on Wowhead. I did miss that there was yet another copy of Expansive Mind though (not that it changes anything).

I'll just make my own doc from Beta, thanks all for your info.