Legion: Alliance race for Fury

Hey guys,

I am rerolling to Fury Warrior for legion. Never played a Warrior before.
    Resto Druid/Shadow Priest were my chars in most of the expansions.
    I don't have a Warrior right now, so any race is possible.

What do you think will be the best race for Fury Warrior in Legion?

Since I never played a Gnome before, I like the passives (rage pool and haste) so far.
    Sounds good for Fury for me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Whatever one you find the most pleasing to look at all the time. Racial differences have the smallest impact on your damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Noore57 View Post
    What do you think will be the best race for Fury Warrior in Legion?

Since I never played a Gnome before, I like the passives (rage pool and haste) so far.
    The race that you enjoy the most. I think that's more important than anything. Be sure to take race, animations, and how armor looks into account when choosing. Though, it seems like you've already decided on gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by Noore57 View Post
    I am rerolling to Fury Warrior for legion. Never played a Warrior before.
    Resto Druid/Shadow Priest were my chars in most of the expansions.
    I don't have a Warrior right now, so any race is possible.
    Definitely make and play that warrior before you decide to make it your main, especially since you never bothered to touch them in past expansions. Also, be sure to try Arms too. I know that's what I intend to play for Legion. Hopefully class balance failures on Blizzard's part doesn't force me into Fury, not that I dislike it or anything.

Orc. The only class that should be considered when considering a warrior. Everything else is too weak and pathetic.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Human or Dwarf

Deleted
    Obviously a gnome, duuh.

or night elf

Take a look here -> http://www.wowhead.com/guides/classe.../fury/overview
    They have a breakdown of each race for Fury players are going.

Deleted
    Dwarf, easily. Embrace the fury of the mountain!

Gnome passives are quite nice for Legion Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Orc. The only class that should be considered when considering a warrior. Everything else is too weak and pathetic.
    Tauren say "hi" little green creatures

With that said, Male Tauren have the worst dual wield animations ever! I converted my Tauren warrior over to Orc, for that reason alone. Orc does have probably the best dual wield animation.

I'd pick between Human or Worgen if you purely care about the animations.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-07-11 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Tauren say "hi" little green creatures

With that said, Male Tauren have the worst dual wield animations ever! I converted my Tauren warrior over to Orc, for that reason alone. Orc does have probably the best dual wield animation.

I'd pick between Human or Worgen if you purely care about the animations.
    Tauren are peaceful little sissies. They have no place on the battlefield. They have a place on my plate tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren are peaceful little sissies. They have no place on the battlefield. They have a place on my plate tho.
    Obviously you've not paid attention to history. The Tauren of High Mountain are blood thirsty savages who warred on each other for CENTURIES until the Burning Legion showed up. After that, they were brought together under the banner of Huln Highmountain to wreak absolute havoc on Demonkind.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Huln_Highmountain

You'll get play AS HULN in Legion. You'll be IMPRESSED with the GORE he rips from his foes.

As for the OP: play what you want b/c all of the races are within 1% of damage. You're basically looking at flavor and utility now.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    Obviously you've not paid attention to history. The Tauren of High Mountain are blood thirsty savages who warred on each other for CENTURIES until the Burning Legion showed up. After that, they were brought together under the banner of Huln Highmountain to wreak absolute havoc on Demonkind.

http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Huln_Highmountain

You'll get play AS HULN in Legion. You'll be IMPRESSED with the GORE he rips from his foes.

As for the OP: play what you want b/c all of the races are within 1% of damage. You're basically looking at flavor and utility now.
    I'm in beta. Doesn't change the fact they're pussies now.

dwarf for alliance, orc or tauren for horde.

You take that back or I'm going to plant a flower and call it Desmephisto and right before it blooms , I'll pluck it from the earth and sell it to an undead! Don't push me, I'm close...to...the...edge

If I would have to guess, anything with a haste, crit or even a crit damage.
    so
    gnome/goblin
    worgen/blood elf
    dwarf/tauren.

Troll/orc would be a strong choice as always.

Deleted
    I always choose a race based on flavor and animations, the racials are just a bonus if you like them.

I'd pick a Night Elf or a Draenei for Alliance. They are exotic, strong and elegant, not just brutal Orc style or too wizardy fem Blood Elf style. The elves feel more agile and chilling-nature-people the way they move and talk, the Draenei feel stronger and classy, despite being strange. Both have a straight posture and gear looks good on them, it doesn't get distorted as it does on Worgens or Undead, and they have a nice weapon swing animation. Plus being able to vanish or even heal someone is a nice bonus that enhances your race's fantasy.

Just pick a fantasy you like, Dwarf Warriors feel more like berserkers with all that beard and voice, while male Blood Elves feel more tactical fighters or knights of some sort a la Jaime Lannister.
    Last edited by mmoc985e663195; 2016-07-11 at 06:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that Cairne Bloodhoof would agree, he challenged, and won a Mok'Gora against Garrosh Hellscream by all rights. If Garrosh's blade wasn't tainted with poison, he would have been dead. You're also leaving out Hamuul Runetotem; an amazing druid who did kick a lot of ass. As a matter of fact, I'd be hard pressed to find a cowardly Tauren among them. They've always acted with power AND wisdom, which is much more than I can say for any of the other races. I mean if you look at the dumbasses in the other races, Tauren are arguably the most kick ass with the most amount of justice on their side. Barring the Grimtotem incident, which was handled internally, and didn't impact the world, they've done a bang-up job handling business globally.

And making the other races just look meager in stature to boot. Draenei included.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Deleted
    Why do people keep saying orc when the guy state his alliance?

If you don't mind playing female characters I would say without a doubt human female, the gear look so good on them and the weapons are huge and intimidating (tho some weapons are to damn huge)