Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    White leftists and feminists will make excuses for the TRUE rape culture.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I'm not familiar with how Germany/Europe deals with refugees. Are they educated after/before arriving?
    no they show up at the border and are allowed in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Perfect fuel for the white teenage angst we see so much on the internet.
    na white tennage leftists make excuses for them and whine about "whites privilege"

10+ Year Old Account
    Bring is thousands of people with different (and many times contradicting) cultures and it brings crime. I am shocked!

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    That's a dangerous law.
    To what kind of crimes does that extent?
    When is one considered to be part of the group?
    It's only for sexual assault.

There was also other changes: no means no - resistance is no longer needed. http://time.com/4396142/germany-rape...exual-assault/

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    That's a dangerous law.
    To what kind of crimes does that extent?
    When is one considered to be part of the group?
    Indeed it is dangerous and unconstitutional btw.
    Its limited to sexual crimes. Example: group of 5, one touches the woman at her prive parts while the others steal the smartphone of the victim. Now all 5 are guilty and can be punished for a sexual crime.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    What's their definition of assault
    are you kidding me? go jump off a cliff or move to turkey to live with the rest of your inbred kind.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2016-07-11 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    It's only for sexual assault.

There was also other changes: no means no - resistance is no longer needed. http://time.com/4396142/germany-rape...exual-assault/
    No meant no before the change, and resistance wasnt needed under many circumstances already. How this new law will protect woman is a riddle to me to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    No meant no before the change, and resistance wasnt needed under many circumstances already. How this new law will protect woman is a riddle to me to be honest.
    That's what you say - whereas journalists reporting as well as members of parliament say that it is an actual change that will protect victims. I am more inclined to believe them.

Deleted
    How is that news? We knew that since January the 4th.

You shouldnt believe anything politicians tell you.

The new law defines groping and stuff as sexual assault too.
    Eventually it's just eyewash and you are still better off with a knife in your pocket.
    Last edited by mmocdca0ffe102; 2016-07-11 at 07:57 PM.

That's what you say - whereas journalists reporting as well as members of parliament say that it is an actual change that will protect victims. I am more inclined to believe them.
    Appeal to authority! Actually the head of the Federal Court of Justice is the same opinion as I am. He obviously doesnt know as much about laws as a random parliament member or journalists!

(Some)Parliment members who openly support a woman who is at court for falsely accusing two guys of rape.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-07-11 at 08:01 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You don´t need to know their nationality for that, now do you?
    If a lot of them come from one identifiable group of people, it might mean there is something wrong with this particular group. Isn't that something you would rather know, as a citizen who might have to decide if he wants more or less people from this particular group in their country?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You don´t need to know their nationality for that, now do you?
    Nope. And I'm not the one giving excuses based on their nationality.
    People want justice, and others are obstructing that by making up excuses for them because of their nationality. All while screaming "xenophobe! racist!" for daring to expect justice to be delivered.
    The only place nationality should come into play is in discussing if deportation for their actions is just.

Appeal to authority! Actually the head of the Federal Court of Justice is the same opinion as I am. He obviously doesnt know as much about laws as a random parliament member or journalists!
    At least he knows that he is a woman called Bettina Limperg: http://www.bundesgerichtshof.de/EN/T...ents_node.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smooshtheman View Post
    are you kidding me? go jump off a cliff or move to turkey to live with the rest of your inbred kind.
    I wasn't aware Yorkshiremen lived in Turkey....

Either way it's a valid question, assault is such a broad term from getting stabbed to a slap on the face. Sexual assault is the same, are we talking forced sex acts or bottom grabbing? So what are we talking because these things are important

At least he knows that he is a woman called Bettina Limperg: http://www.bundesgerichtshof.de/EN/T...ents_node.html
    I meant Thomas Fischer, he is head of (2. Strafsenat des Bundesgerichtshofes). Too lazy to translate . But thanks for correcting my small mistake .
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-07-11 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I wasn't aware Yorkshiremen lived in Turkey....

Either way it's a valid question, assault is such a broad term from getting stabbed to a slap on the face. Sexual assault is the same, are we talking forced sex acts or bottom grabbing? So what are we talking because these things are important
    Bottom grabbing is bad enough

Quote Originally Posted by Hengwulf View Post
    If a lot of them come from one identifiable group of people, it might mean there is something wrong with this particular group. Isn't that something you would rather know, as a citizen who might have to decide if he wants more or less people from this particular group in their country?
    And if you are supposed to keep some at arms length distance it is good to know who they are - since many places don't work if everyone keeps everyone else at arms length distance.
    Last edited by Forogil; 2016-07-11 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Missed word

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Bottom grabbing is bad enough
    Yeah but there's certainly a difference between having your bottom slapped and forced sex acts. I can have my bottom touched on a night out in a bar but I certainly wouldn't consider that on lines of forcefully buggered down an ally

I meant Thomas Fischer, he is head of (2. Strafsenat des Bundesgerichtshofes). Too lazy to translate .
    No, you were deliberately saying that he was the head of an organization when he is head of one of the many groups within it.

But it is fairly clear - either the law will not lead to new prosecutions, and we cannot claim that it is dangerous - since it brings no change, or it will lead to new prosecutions and we cannot claim that it made no change. You are contradicting yourself by claiming both.

No, you were deliberately saying that he was the head of an organization when he is head of one of the many groups within it.

But it is fairly clear - either the law will not lead to new prosecutions, and we cannot claim that it is dangerous - since it brings no change, or it will lead to new prosecutions and we cannot claim that it made no change. You are contradicting yourself by claiming both.
    No I just messed up with saying on which position he is, I thought he is the head of the organisation . Doesnt change that he is still of that opinion though and has more expierence with law then your precious journalists and random parialment members.

The only part that is dangerous is the new group punishment law, you still need to prove that the crime happend at all though. The changes to the sexual crime laws dont make it easier to prove that a crime happend. Innocent until proven guilty is still a thing.

The concept of punishing all members of a "group" for a crime commited by a single dude is disgusting. (Hell even the leftists and greens are on my side on this new group law)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    People should be made aware of who commits crime, what other areas do you think people should be kept in the dark? Where they should not be provided any knowledge? Do you like propaganda with wanting to cover up things that are not deemed beneficial to you?
    Why? I mean, what does that help? I´d understand if there was a reason for the awareness, but there isn´t any. People commit crimes. Again, do you think height, weight, hair colour are needed informations?

What do you make of the knowledge that person X of country Y with average height, brown hair and blue eyes was robbing a store in the southern part of town? Unless the person is still on the run, you don´t need identifying information.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.