Page 70 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Heh, what would I do with the bounty from my hunting and fishing then?

Never going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Just because the Govt said it's bad, doesn't mean it is. I love raw milk. Have you ever tried goat milk?

Also, i wouldn't take a Vax even if you paid me. I don't even take a Flu Shot.
    Just because you said that we should try it doesn't make it good for us either.

Plz gief herd immunity. I don't like taking flu shots but I become deathly sick when I contract the flu. Plz don't spread flu to me thx

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    I gave you a daily breakdown of what I eat, how is that more than what a normal person eats?

And thats a huge problem with people thinking they can just "eat chicken". One of the points in my post is that pretty much nobody knows what they eat unless they are tracking it. I know that many people that practice plant based diets track everything to ensure that they are not nutrient deficient, something the average person does not do. You say need supplements, the only thing that I take is a dailly 10mg dose of B12. Do you understand how small 10mg is? I doubt you do.

Most of the posts in here are nothing but Bro Science.

I can pretty much guarantee that most of you do not even come close to getting the RDA of fiber.
    See, here is the thing.

I don't need to track everything I do, I don't need to take a 10mg dose of B12.

Because I eat normal things that give me everything my body needs perfectly.

Deleted
    because cows are so damn juicy when cooked

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Countless of animals die every day to sate your appetite, raised to be slaughtered so to say. Polluting the environment, contributing to the green house effect.

Did you know that every male chicken born in a chicken coop is to be killed as soon it comes out of it's egg? There are reasons for it, but to think that they have no rights to live at all.

Calves? They get separated from their mothers at birth only to feed humans milk and then get slaughtered.

Bees? They collect honey for the colder times, only to be taken away.

"But muh convenience". Yes, going vegan is inconvenient, but it is steadily growing, and soon enough they will be releasing synthetic meat if you really can't stop eating meat. Just don't overdo it, not good for you.

"But muh bakery". Tough luck.

There are plenty of delicious vegan recipes and restaurants. There are many big vegan communities at your leisure. I'm sure you will find something tasty.
    What about the plants lives? They live too. What about the bacteria and other germs you breathe in? They are also living creatures only to die in your lungs. So i extend your question to why are you still breathing? Germs are living beings too.

Deleted
    Because meat and other animal based products are fucking delicious.

My time on this planet is limited and pigs and cows just taste too good.

Because I like meat and have no desire to go through the trouble it takes to make sure I eat don't eat animal products and go out of my way to ensure I get enough calories.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love animals... they are tasty.

Because meat is good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    A simple reminder that vegetables are living organisms like animals , they are just easier to catch.
    Have you ever tried to catch a broccoli?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    A vegan lives their life trying to do the least amount of harm possible. If you don't live that way, then any shame you feel is all on your own.
    Countless chickens have died so I may live. I feel no shame
    Putin khuliyo

Because I love eating meat....like everyday

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Yet, we're told if we don't have hunting, the deer would die of starvation and disease.....hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Also, if you recall, I said the way we hunting now. You guys got your panties in a bunch because you thought I was going to bitch about high powered rifles and trucks and blah, blah, blah....but my problem was that we don't hunt like actual predators. I explained why, you still haven't actually dealt with that yet.

Also, quick logic problem......if hunting the way we do it now solves population issues, why do we have to keep doing it?
    Because, you dolt, the natural predators of deer are by and large GONE. Humans are now the main predator left. And yes, humans are predators, our bodies prove that out (such as our eyes and our teeth).

Keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-07-11 at 08:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Not really. We're omnivores, our digestive systems aren't really short enough to be considered a "carnivore type of predator".
    Yes, you're right. And since omni stands for everything, I eat meat; it's good for me and it tastes so damn good.

Vegans are free to do whatever they want, but there's a reason we (physicians) don't prescribe b12, creatine and various omega 3 acids. Want to be ignorant? Pay for your supplements, which, guess what, you wouldn't have needed, had you not been vegan.

For many it's a religion and an extreme one at that (this very thread shows to what lengths people go).
    Last edited by mmoc47927e0cdb; 2016-07-11 at 08:46 PM.

A small amount of protein? Im sorry but where do you get your information as to how much protein you need? I am above the RDA. Here is what I use for my nutritional guidelines:

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/

Here is the RDA for protein from their site:

"In the United States, the recommended daily allowance of protein is 46 grams per day for women over 19 years of age, and 56 grams per day for men over 19 years of age"

This is actually a little bit higher than what the WHO recommends. I ensure that I always get at least 60 grams of protein, most days I eat more. Also, I could show a complete nutritional breakdown of what I eat on a daily basis, it will show that I am not deficient in any nutireints but I dont see a need to make a post that in-depth.
    I'm body builder heavy-weight lifter.

Nah, I'm kidding, though I still need more protein compared to "normal person".

And also as you see - I said - in %, though it's still small.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Because, you dolt, the natural predators of deer are by and large GONE. Humans are now the main predator left. And yes, humans are predators, our bodies prove that out (such as our eyes and our teeth).
    Don't use logic to fight with Vegans, it's not very effective as you see.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2016-07-11 at 08:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im sorry but your understanding of what I eat is pretty bad. I will give you the benefit of doubt as I didnt include every single thing that is contained in what I eat. I make all of my own meals.

For instance my oatmeal:

Steel cut oats
    Chia seeds
    Flax seeds
    Almond milk
    Maple syrup

Now with those things included my nutrition profile changes a lot. Also, I take a 10mg B12 daily supplement. Keep assuming, I am sure that my understanding of nutrition is better than 99% of the people posting here. I also, have been watching what I eat in scrutiny to ensure that I get all of my nutrients for years.
    As I stated earlier. We require certain nutrients and other elements of a balanced diet in such quantities that it is not feasible for everyone in the world to obtain these via vegan/vegetarian diets.

- B12 (plants containing B12 also have cobamides that block intake and absorption)
    - Iron (poorly absorbed from plants, also in small quantities)
    - Some amino acids
    - Carnosine
    - DHA (plant based DHA is very poorly absorbed, since the body converts it from ALA in small quantities)
    - Creatine
    - Vitamin A (carrots don't give you this, carotene is a precursor to Vit. A)
    - Vitamin K2 (without this, Calcium is useless) unless you eat "natto", which quite frankly is disgusting

It's interesting that you would mention bioscience when almost every reputable source backs up the above, and your claims are... Broscience.

Mountains of research has documented and proven that many of the essential nutrients we need are not absorbed well when taken from plant sources. Animals process the food in ways we can't, meaning we eat them to get those nutrients optimally.

- - - Updated - - -

Just because the Govt said it's bad, doesn't mean it is. I love raw milk. Have you ever tried goat milk?

The government and mountains of peer reviewed data. I sincerely hope you are a troll, because in one post you have thrown out two of the scientific discoveries of the last 300 years that have arguably been the most effective at slowing and sometimes eradicating disease from the general population.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    As I stated earlier. We require certain nutrients and other elements of a balanced diet in such quantities that it is not feasible for everyone in the world to obtain these via vegan/vegetarian diets.

- B12 (plants containing B12 also have cobamides that block intake and absorption)
    - Some amino acids
    - Carnosine
    - DHA (plant based DHA is very poorly absorbed, since the body converts it from ALA in small quantities)
    - Creatine
    - Vitamin K2 (without this, Calcium is useless) unless you eat "natto", which quite frankly is disgusting

It's interesting that you would mention bioscience when almost every reputable source backs up the above, and your claims are... Broscience.

Mountains of research has documented and proven that many of the essential nutrients we need are not absorbed well when taken from plant sources. Animals process the food in ways we can't, meaning we eat them to get those nutrients optimally.

- - - Updated - - -

The government and mountains of peer reviewed data. I sincerely hope you are a troll, because in one post you have thrown out two of the scientific discoveries of the last 300 years that have arguably been the most effective at slowing and sometimes eradicating disease from the general population.
    I'll drink raw milk over GMO milk any day of the week. Humans have been drinking raw milk for thousands of years.

10+ Year Old Account
    I do not trust a person that doesn't drink or eat steak.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post

- Some amino acids
    - Carnosine
    - Creatine

You are a funny one. I guess you must be a Paleo person? Lol

Lets address these one by one shall we?

-B12, I already said I supplement it
    -Iron, I eat beans and spinach every day, even the post I made had beans and spinach listed
    -Some amino acids, please be more specific so I can correct for you
    -Carnosine? the only research that has been on this has been done on animals, the only thing its been tested for in humans is to improve athetic performance.
    -DHA, this is a reach
    -Creatine, humans make their own creatine, there is no need to supplement
    -Vitamin A, Spinach has vitamin A as do Sweet Potatoes both of which I eat a lot of
    -Vitamin K2, is in green leafy veggies, did you miss me saying I eat Spinach?

You are the worst kind of Bro Scientist. One that has enough knowledge to make it sound like they know what they are talking about but have no clue...