Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    ill prolly never get the two tanking hierloom trinkets i dont have tanking gear on any my many 100's all i ever played was dps and healing
    they drop on any class and spec you don't need to tank to get them

So dalaran will burn and fall, Illidan talking about "taking the war to the legions world" = going to argus confirmed?

7+ Year Old Account
    ill prolly never get the two tanking hierloom trinkets i dont have tanking gear on any my many 100's all i ever played was dps and healing
    you dont have to be a tank for them to drop... also 2 tanking looms? there is only 1...

1 tank, 1 agil, 1 str, 1 intel, 1 heal
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Desraider View Post
    I think the droprate is like really high, I got all of them in the first 2 weeks of Mythic Dungeon patch, my friends aswell.
    I hope so, I've only did like 5 mythics total I think but got nothing, so I really have to start getting on this.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    So dalaran will burn and fall, Illidan talking about "taking the war to the legions world" = going to argus confirmed?
    The Illidan bit is a flashback, he's refering to when he and the Illidari destroyed the Dreadlord homeworld.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I hope so, I've only did like 5 mythics total I think but got nothing, so I really have to start getting on this.
    Same here. I really wish that Blizzard would increase the drop rate like they did for the SoO heirlooms before they were finally removed.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Yeah, what typically happens is - it will drop one for your spec first usually, then the next boss that drops it for you in particular, it will just RNG the other 4. So I've ALWAYS healed Mythic Dungeons (And btw, they were decently hard with iLvl 665-670 even), and now with the upgrades, and everyone having 700+++++ those things are dropping all the time for people. I think I had to run 2-3 weeks to get all 5, and again I kept healing spec for all of those drops so.. But yeah as long as people run then this week forward, it's almost guaranteed you'll have then before Legion (LEG) drops.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Yeah, what typically happens is - it will drop one for your spec first usually, then the next boss that drops it for you in particular, it will just RNG the other 4. So I've ALWAYS healed Mythic Dungeons (And btw, they were decently hard with iLvl 665-670 even), and now with the upgrades, and everyone having 700+++++ those things are dropping all the time for people. I think I had to run 2-3 weeks to get all 5, and again I kept healing spec for all of those drops so.. But yeah as long as people run then this week forward, it's almost guaranteed you'll have then before Legion (LEG) drops.
    Well, the major thing I guess would be there's no duplicates I hope with this? As long as there's no duplicates that's fine by me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Curious, what was that with Medivh, Khadgar and Atiesh?

Also still no pre-patch release date

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desraider View Post
    I think the droprate is like really high, I got all of them in the first 2 weeks of Mythic Dungeon patch, my friends aswell.
    It's not sadly. The droprate was bugged during the first weeks after the patch hit live, got hotfixed.. so the droprate is about the same as the loom weapons from Garrosh in MoP. Started farming them a few weeks after the patch, so sadly after the hotfix.. and there's still 2 or 3 I'm missing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost more excited for this than I am for the game. The Lords of War series was sooooooo goddamn good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by apelsinjuice View Post
    Argus could also be a potential raid instance.

You can get all 5 of them on one character. The first one you get is always based on what your class/spec is at the time, and then you'll get the rest in a random order.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaldoros View Post
    they drop on any class and spec you don't need to tank to get them
    The first one is your main spec you que as.. rest dont matter

2 tanking heirlooms? Btw all 5 can drop with the same char. The first one is related to your spec, the rest are random

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    i do not like only 1 thing about this - the removal of ring quest from game - just like removal of mop cloak line made pandaria lore missing few pieces in case of ring it will decimate Wods lore - but guess blizzard doesnt give a s..t about lore anymore - its allabout carrot on the stick
    While I admit that I agree with Blizzard removing the questline in general (Kind of makes the legendaries a bit more special, or at the very least exclusive) I feel that they should add some way to revisit the lore, or even to run through the quests without the rewards/grinding, that way people can get the lore (and a fair bit of WoD lore was tied into the Legendary quest) while still maintaining the exclusivity of the items.

The Burning Legion is approaching, and the clock is ticking on several activities and rewards in World of Warcraft. If you haven’t completed these challenges or collected these items yet, there’s still time for one final rally before these opportunities vanish from the face of Azeroth!
    ''One final rally'' = this week after Tuesday's reset = patch releases July 19th confirmed?

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Wink Re: Harbingers Teaser Trailer, Time's Running Out

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    "As of the launch of the expansion, the Grove Warden moose mount will no longer be obtainable."
    Aaaaand there it is. I was wondering when Blizzard was going to get their Last Laugh in - because screw people wanting content in the game, not outside of it.

So happy to see Medivh .

Looking forward to seing the video's

Deleted
    I don't think they should remove the heirloom trinkets, or at least buff the drop rates before Legion.