Trunks: Gohan, you were the strongest mofo i ever met, seeing you like this pains my heart, tell me, is Videl pussy that good?
    Gohan: Trunks... once you finally met a girl, you'll understand
    Trunks: I know what you mean, i saw Mai as a child and i wanted her to play with my ding-a-ling so badly i could hardly contain
    Gohan: Dude...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    What is the big fuss about Mai anyway? She is a kid in our timeline, due to wishing youth (i think) so if she didnt do that wish, she would be old. But why is there such a problem with that then? Future Mai probably wished youth too? So our mai + the years difference from present and future would come down to the same age as Future mai? (Unless ofcourse due to the wish, she would always stay that age)
    There isn't much of an issue with present Mai being young (ignoring the fact she has an adult mind). In the future, Piccolo (and Kami) was killed by the androids. This caused the dragonballs to become inert. The actions of one timeline have been proven to not affect another timeline. That means barring a trip by Mai to Namek, there is no reason for her to be a young adult in the future. She should be in her 50s or 60s. But given how Bulma and Chi Chi have de-aged magically, maybe Mai IS that old in the future.

What is the big fuss about Mai anyway? She is a kid in our timeline, due to wishing youth (i think) so if she didnt do that wish, she would be old. But why is there such a problem with that then? Future Mai probably wished youth too? So our mai + the years difference from present and future would come down to the same age as Future mai? (Unless ofcourse due to the wish, she would always stay that age)
    A kid ?

This is from Dragon Ball, the most cannon of them all :

Pilaf's crew never was a group of "kids". Mai from the futur should be the same age as Bulma (or a little older even).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    A kid ?

This is from Dragon Ball, the most cannon of them all :

Pilaf's crew never was a group of "kids". Mai from the futur should be the same age as Bulma (or a little older even).
    Did you even Battle of Gods or Super? I mean why even bother to comment if you are not up to date...

Anyway they wished upon the dragon to become young again, but we don't know when they wished it since we haven't seen them canonically in forever... so they could have wished for it before the androids came bustin' through and fucked up the wish and became babies or something... which made them only a little older than trunks/goten.
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2016-07-10 at 06:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Trunks: Gohan, you were the strongest mofo i ever met, seeing you like this pains my heart, tell me, is Videl pussy that good?
    Gohan: Trunks... once you finally met a girl, you'll understand
    Trunks: I know what you mean, i saw Mai as a child and i wanted her to play with my ding-a-ling so badly i could hardly contain
    Gohan: DUDE! *hides Pan*
    Fixed that for real reaction.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    There isn't much of an issue with present Mai being young (ignoring the fact she has an adult mind). In the future, Piccolo (and Kami) was killed by the androids. This caused the dragonballs to become inert. The actions of one timeline have been proven to not affect another timeline. That means barring a trip by Mai to Namek, there is no reason for her to be a young adult in the future. She should be in her 50s or 60s. But given how Bulma and Chi Chi have de-aged magically, maybe Mai IS that old in the future.
    Actually not exactly.

Trunks going back in time did have a major impact. Its possible that him going back in time had an effect where the Pilaf gang ended up having to make the wish later in the current time line

Things that Future Trunks changed by going back in time list: (without direct intervention)
    1. The androids. Originally there was 2, but now there is 19, 20, and 16. None of those androids existed in his timeline.
    2. Dabura and Babidi decided to come much sooner in the current time line than his time line

I think that if Dabura and Babidi came later in his time, its possible that the Pilaf gang made their wish much sooner in his time lime. Trunks and his time travel shenanigans had interesting effects.

Events stopped being 1 to 1 the moment Trunks went back in time.

SO in short what I think is

In the Trunks Time Line (TTL)
    The Pilaf gang made their wish much sooner than they did in Super
    However due to Trunks and his time meddling
    The Pilaf gang was unable to make their wish until Super. in the Regular Time Line (RTL).

- - - Updated - - -

I need this scene in english with rock the dragon when he does his kamehameha
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-07-10 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Did you even Battle of Gods or Super? I mean why even bother to comment if you are not up to date...

Anyway they wished upon the dragon to become young again, but we don't know when they wished it since we haven't seen them canonically in forever... so they could have wished for it before the androids came bustin' through and fucked up the wish and became babies or something... which made them only a little older than trunks/goten.
    Yes, I did watch the Super episodes remaking Battle of Gods, and I didn't understand what the fuck was going on with Pilaf's Crew. At the end it was bad, so I stopped watching.

You can't retcon the age of someone that was in Dragon Ball to make them so young during Super that they shouldn't even be born in Dragon Ball. That is a new kind of stupid if you ask me.

Edit : Just looked at the wiki, seems like the use of DragonBall to get young got left out of the Anime Version and was only included in the Movie...so ignore the part about the retcon, it's still bad though.
    Last edited by MrTharne; 2016-07-10 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I mean, you're obviously welcome to your opinion and watching however you want. I'm just saying, the dub for Naruto is pretty damn bad, imo. Saucegay is a travesty. And there is more to Naruto than just Naruto's voice alone xD
    when i started watching naruto when toonami came back i cringed everytime sakura talked. shes improved since ive started watching shippuden but shes still pretty bad.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    @MrTharne Hmm didn't remember it wasn't included in Super so sorry about that... anyway I like the gang, they are pure comic relief and help the series between serious arcs(not that we had any til now)... so I'm kinda glad they pulled them in this way

10+ Year Old Account
    You misunderstood me Genn. I meant nothing of the original timeline (that Trunks came from) changed as a result of him travelling to the past. Anything that happens in the past as a result of the time travel has no impact at all on Trunks world. So Mai of the past being young doesn't change a thing about Mai of the future. Therefore to go with my other points, it doesn't make sense for Mai to seemingly be so young.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    You misunderstood me Genn. I meant nothing of the original timeline (that Trunks came from) changed as a result of him travelling to the past. Anything that happens in the past as a result of the time travel has no impact at all on Trunks world. So Mai of the past being young doesn't change a thing about Mai of the future. Therefore to go with my other points, it doesn't make sense for Mai to seemingly be so young.
    No it does because you fail to see what I said

In Trunks's time line, It is possible Mai made the wish sooner. When Trunks went back in Time, its possible that the Pilaf gang made their wish much later. Similar to Dabura. Dabura and Babidi showed up much later in Trunks Time, its possible him going to the past made it happen much sooner for Dabura and Babidi in the regular time line

This is how we can have a young mai in both timelines.

- - - Updated - - -

Trunks is like

WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO THIS TIME LINE!

Deleted
    pls gohan redemption pls

Deleted
    pls gohan redemption pls
    I remember reading somewhere that Toriyama state that he forgot that mythic Gohan was a thing, at this point im 90% sure that dbz super will be all about Goku with Vegeta getting some spotlight because of his fans, i already accept that Gohan/Picollo/Buu will be nothing except fillers characters, hell even Vegeta start to lose ground from the spotlight he got at the start, so don't get your hopes up

hercules startin to look a little familiar man

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    this new fanart is pretty amazing

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it, but something seems off about it at the same time.

Deleted
    Dragonball Xenoverse 2 coming in Oct

- adding SSJ3 for PC Saiyans, "kid Buu" for PC Majin, "Golden" for PC Frieza race.
    - nothing known about transformations for Namekians
    - Humen transformation is "secret"
    - Black Goku as pre order bonus character

etc etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I like it, but something seems off about it at the same time.
    Like SSJG Gogeta getting manhandle by Black Goku?

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Dragonball Xenoverse 2 coming in Oct

- adding SSJ3 for PC Saiyans, "kid Buu" for PC Majin, "Golden" for PC Frieza race.
    - nothing known about transformations for Namekians
    - Humen transformation is "secret"
    - Black Goku as pre order bonus character

etc etc.
    i've been getting a little interested in this game and watching videos. i saw one talking with a creator and he said there are currently no giant forms, but if fans ask enough anything could happen. so, no transformation for namekian, since super namekian = giant.

Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    Like SSJG Gogeta getting manhandle by Black Goku?
    that would be awesome but sadly its impossible.

10+ Year Old Account