Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

How does the XIM4 play now that we can disable aim assist?

As the title says, I am curious how the XIM4 plays now that console versions have an option to disable the aim assist feature.

I would love to play on PC but my system is toaster status - I would like to stay reasonably competitive and until Blizz takes an official stance on the XIM4 it seems m&kb are the new standard for console fps.

I wish Blizzard would either ban everyone using the XIM4 or just enable native m&kb support
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    As the title says, I am curious how the XIM4 plays now that console versions have an option to disable the aim assist feature.

I would love to play on PC but my system is toaster status - I would like to stay reasonably competitive and until Blizz takes an official stance on the XIM4 it seems m&kb are the new standard for console fps.

I wish Blizzard would either ban everyone using the XIM4 or just enable native m&kb support
    Define "toaster" because OW runs well on nearly any setup. My bro has an ancient computer, and is running the game at 60fps (on low settings, mind you, but tbh the game still looks nice on Low though the lack of AA can be offputting to some the FPS gain is amazing).
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.