Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Now I and my friends are those annpying bike trainers you encounter in the games. At first we biked with the phone in one hand but since we would really like to keep on living we've invested in phone mounts haha! This is like a childhood dream come true!
    You need a one liner to say to people.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    Now I and my friends are those annpying bike trainers you encounter in the games. At first we biked with the phone in one hand but since we would really like to keep on living we've invested in phone mounts haha! This is like a childhood dream come true!
    I wanna go above and beyond being a bike trainer and buy a cheap golf cart to drive around town. Golf Trainer Gracin!

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    "The least I'll do is to walk over you"? It's funneh cause I ain't walkin'

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Nintendo wasn't involved in the making of the actual game, right?

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    I have already called dibs on "Shorts are comfy and easy to wear!"

Spread the word. That one's mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VGAddict View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but Nintendo wasn't involved in the making of the actual game, right?
    Programming? No. That was all Niantic. Nintendo did provide oversight though. As in "this doesn't work the way we want it to, try again".

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I have already called dibs on "Shorts are comfy and easy to wear!"

Spread the word. That one's mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Programming? No. That was all Niantic. Nintendo did provide oversight though. As in "this doesn't work the way we want it to, try again".
    Mine would probably be: "I'm a cool guy! I have a girlfriend!"

Actually Im pretty sure my guy and your guy were located on the same route XD
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I still don't see how people are catching these at home. I have yet to see anything spawn round my house. I only catch things while in town.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    I still don't see how people are catching these at home. I have yet to see anything spawn round my house. I only catch things while in town.
    it's a really low rate, especially if you're in a "dead" neighborhood... i can leave mine open for hours and get one or two, then go to the park and get one or two in 30 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    The game is extremely unbalanced, people living in huge cities can catch pokemon and pokestops without moving at all, while people in suburban/rural areas have to deal with really shitty spawn rates and pokestop density. I won't be playing this until they fix this or add some form of compensation to players that have to travel miles between pokestops.

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    The game is extremely unbalanced, people living in huge cities can catch pokemon and pokestops without moving at all, while people in suburban/rural areas have to deal with really shitty spawn rates and pokestop density. I won't be playing this until they fix this or add some form of compensation to players that have to travel miles between pokestops.
    Imagine if this was by design.
    Rates of obesity, heart disease, and diabetes are highest in rural states.
    What if this is all some sort of social engineering experiment?
    Or what if you've been in a coma since episode 1?

- - - Updated - - -

Flash back to early 2000s http://byrdemon.ytmnd.com/
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if there will be future options to link your Google account with your PTC. Been playing this in Canada, and even after a few tries to update. I've never had an option to log in with my PTC account.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Anyone know if there will be future options to link your Google account with your PTC. Been playing this in Canada, and even after a few tries to update. I've never had an option to log in with my PTC account.
    I hope they don't link them. I have two different games going right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Kinda surprised nobody's going crazy over the whole "Pokemon Go has 100% access to your google account" thing, honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I hope they don't link them. I have two different games going right now.
    True enough. I just don't have the option to use anything other than my google account so far so it sucks.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/RaphK..._is_an_MMO.php

Quickly skimmed, but a pretty interesting piece for anyone interested. Raph Koster usually says very interesting things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see, the stupidest things I've seen so far of confirmed Pokemon players:

I watched a woman with an iPhone of some sort get so irate that she wasn't catching a pokemon (I assume it kept breaking the ball), that she pressed so hard on the screen that it cracked. Then she threw it on the ground and stomped on it.

I watched a woman getting overzealous with the ball throwing (while on a bus) and ended up poking a kid in the eye with her finger as the kid was getting off the bus. The mother of said child went apeshit. I was getting off too, so I don't know what the outcome was.

I watched a woman stand on the MAX tracks apparently trying to catch something, and also apparently completely oblivious of the MAX that was barreling down the tracks at her.

I watched a woman waiting to cross a street. She did actually wait for the crossing sign to come on. She got into the middle of the crosswalk and stopped, apparently again trying to catch something. I don't know if the light turned green or not (we were turning from a different direction) but the guy she was standing in front of laid on his horn and she about jumped 10 feet in the air.

Those are the least violent so far. I've seen two people get into a fight outside of our theater because (from one of the witnesses) one guy defeated the gym that was there, and the other guy was the previous gym holder. the previous gym holder was on the ground bleeding and unconscious when the cops arrived.

I watched a kid get hit by a bike rider going full speed because he jumped into the bike lane apparently chasing something (not sure if pokemon or pokestop).

I haven't seen any deaths yet, but man, the amount of accidents and violence because of this game is getting silly. I have seen a lot more happen, but these above are the only ones I can CONFIRM involved pokemon - either I could hear it, I could see it on their phones, or in the case of the fight, they were talking about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Half the pokestops don't work, it's frustrating.

Guys when it is going to be released in Japan? for the love of god its a japanese game i am in japan and its not in the stores yet. what the actual fuck? when? any dates?

7+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon Go: The WoW Killer

the servers know when i go out to the pokestop to get more pokeballs.. the servers crash and come back up whenever i'm far away again I'm down to 11!