Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Any idea what will happen to the portals that are in the MoP shrines...will they still be there or be gone?....In WoD we never got a major city that contained all the other city portals.
    I don't think they changed, but the new Dalaran has all of Shrine's portals and more, so there won't be a need to keep your Hearthstone in the Shrine after Legion launches.

Quote Originally Posted by MouseD View Post
    Any idea what will happen to the portals that are in the MoP shrines...will they still be there or be gone?....In WoD we never got a major city that contained all the other city portals.
    Still there. And as noted before, Dalaran has all the portals you could wish for, including to the Shrine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    I don't think they changed, but the new Dalaran has all of Shrine's portals and more, so there won't be a need to keep your Hearthstone in the Shrine after Legion launches.
    This, but you get a Dalaran hearthstone also that does not share a CD with your normal HS so you can leave it set to shrine if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    1- Will you only be able to level your specs artifact while leveling or could for example..I lvl my resto artifact while playing boomie?

2- When the Wardrobe goes live in the pre-patch, we can just basically sell or disenchant all of the mog in our banks/bags? No other reason to keep them right?

3- When is the Howl Bomb pet battle nerf going live? During pre-patch or not until launch on august 30th?
    That was one question too many.

Quote Originally Posted by zimboombafoo View Post
    1- Will you only be able to level your specs artifact while leveling or could for example..I lvl my resto artifact while playing boomie?

2- When the Wardrobe goes live in the pre-patch, we can just basically sell or disenchant all of the mog in our banks/bags? No other reason to keep them right?

3- When is the Howl Bomb pet battle nerf going live? During pre-patch or not until launch on august 30th?
    1) There will be items which have a "use" effect to grant artifact power to your currently equipped artifact.
    You could switch before using them.

2) Items with sentimental value, or those with an on-use or on-equip effect you may want to keep.
    Like how transmog functions currently, you do not create a new item as per the heirlooms collection.
    You simply apply a new look, so functionally it is still the original.

3) Best way to tell is to look up the abilities on legion.wowhead.com - you will see the versions there that are coming in the pre-patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    This, but you get a Dalaran hearthstone also that does not share a CD with your normal HS so you can leave it set to shrine if you want.
    Normally I'd say "set your regular hearthstone to the quest hub for the zone you're in," but from discussions I've read about the WQs, it changes from day to day. :-(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    2) Items with sentimental value, or those with an on-use or on-equip effect you may want to keep.
    Like how transmog functions currently, you do not create a new item as per the heirlooms collection.
    You simply apply a new look, so functionally it is still the original.
    As an example, I have the Headless Horseman's Helm on my paladin. While I'll probably be able to apply the visual effect to other plate-wearers, the sinister laugh (an "on use" effect) won't go with it.

Likewise, I'll be able to put the visual effect of the Argent Crusade tabard on any of my alts, but only the two alts that have earned it will get the teleport to the Tournament.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks all that answered my question.....cool on having a another stone for the New Dalaran.

15+ Year Old Account
    I may have to re check this, but when I applied the xmog for my tabard that was rewarded from the quests prior to BC launch, the proc was available, iirc. I didn't delete the item in any case, but they may have baked in some of the proc effects on some items. Might be a case by case basis, or I might be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Quote Originally Posted by Peach774 View Post
    You are wrong about 1. You can not use the weapon of the spec you are not specced as. If I am specced Balance, I must use the balance artifact. I cant even equip the Resto artifact.
    You can save the AP items and they are given to whatever artifact you currently have equipped. So you could save them get the resto artifact then use them all. The relic slots you get from questing determine the item level those you might have to change to that spec to get them to fit for that artifact - not sure on that.