Page 1 of 3
LastLast

350 Mount Achievement / 400 Mount Achievement

With legion around the corner, I hope to see these achievements coming out. I can see a few people getting the 350 mount and maybe by the end of legion some on 400 mounts. Post you pics on what should be the 350 or 400 mount ideas

Non-Armoured Felboar

Stormcrow

Chimera

FelBat

15+ Year Old Account
    Stormdragons! Seeing how Armored stormdragons will be pvp mounts, id like un-armored ones
    http://i.imgur.com/siPT25e.jpg
    Huge picture

Hoped to get Cruelfang (wolf in Beastlord Darmac fight) as mount during WoD, guess not
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Wow, you were serious about the boar?

If anything, I'd like to see an achievement to collect all the boars (called [Not Boar-ing at all]) that awards that new blue skin:

But certainly not the 350 achievement

Would like to see that chimera in game, brings back some Warcraft III memories, and it would certainly be unique... although tbh I wouldn't mind some recolors of it either.

Other than that, considering the Legion models, either a storm dragon:

or one of the more exotic infernals, the flarecore perhaps (Coldflame will prolly be related to Illidan, since it resembles Abyssius):

I think you guys should get more mounts once other playstyles get more recognized.

Transmog and Reputations for example.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I think you guys should get more mounts once other playstyles get more recognized.

Transmog and Reputations for example.
    I'd totally be in favor of getting some mounts for transmogs and reputations...

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No to the boar option, yes to the Chimaera (Which I like to call Reins of the Bulbous Chimaera). It looks so damn unique and cool that it'd be a change from all the mounts which have been recoloured ones (Not saying they look bad, just need a unique one in there!).
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Unfortunately, there are no 350 or 400 mount achievements in the game. They have generally been slacking a bit adding those collections achievements, the highest remains 300 for 7.0

Quote Originally Posted by Coconut View Post
    I'd totally be in favor of getting some mounts for transmogs and reputations...
    I have 80 exalted reputations (84 is I think the sanest maximum possible) would be cool to see that recognized (currently ends at 60).

I also have a fuckton of transmogs. All we get is a fabulous title which is...sad.

Mounts from it would be nice
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Unfortunately, there are no 350 or 400 mount achievements in the game. They have generally been slacking a bit adding those collections achievements, the highest remains 300 for 7.0
    Hmm, now that I think about it, though, it may actually be impossible to get 350 mounts without resorting to the store or TCG.

You can barely get 300 right now, about 310 if you're counting discontinued mounts, and from what we've seen so far there will only be 20 new mounts at the start of Legion (compared to 50-60 at the start MoP and ~40 at the start of WoD).

The only reason people feel close to 350 or 400 is that there are 35 store, CE, RAF and TCG mounts.

I hope it's the stormcrow. If it's the 350 mount achievement, I'll likely get it long before I ever get the rukhmar mount.

A Chromatic Dragon, Anub'arak, or Ultraxion

Edit: A Fel Dragon like Felmyst would be sick too, or the original Frost Wyrm skin like you see in Battle for Mount Hyjal and Sapphiron in Naxx.

Last edited by TheWorkingTitle; 2016-07-12 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    An infinite Drake like those in cavern of time would be great too.

Quote Originally Posted by amakusa007 View Post
    An infinite Drake like those in cavern of time would be great too.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=133543/r...ite-timereaver

10+ Year Old Account
    Mekkatorque's suit. One of the cooler things I've seen. No need for yet another reskinned drake. =P

Murozond. Best model in the game by far, imo.

Deleted
    It will probably be added in patch and it will be a recolor of existing mount. So same stuff as usual.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am bit into my mounts. Currently sitting at 403 account wide, pushing for 406 by Legion.

The mount I would like to see would be a Slithid Wasp - The Grinning Reaver is nice but I would like more Bugs in my life.

Battlepet Collector http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/Monekop/
    Mount Collector http://www.warcraftmounts.com/collec...p?user=Monekop
    All round collector of aesthetically pleasing items and garden gnomes.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post
    Yeah, the girlfriend and I have been waiting years for this guy to make it into the game. So cool looking I can't believe we haven't gotten a ridable version yet.

We'd definitely welcome more "collection" achievements for mount. Sitting at 328 right now and still farming!

Similar achievements for collecting more pets, toys, reputations etc. would also be very welcome.

Without the armor I mean

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aceveda View Post

exactly like this one would be nice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post

Edit: A Fel Dragon like Felmyst would be sick too, or the original Frost Wyrm skin like you see in Battle for Mount Hyjal and Sapphiron in Naxx.

That anubarak as a mount would be awesome

7+ Year Old Account
    Stormcrow or the new legion storm dreak pretty please!
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx