Poll: What is the first thing you will do when Legion hits?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get Ashbringer and level, as I assume most others will be doing with their spec's artifact as well.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Probably not bother logging in for a few days. I've done the "be online when expansion drops" thing twice now, and found it annoying each time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    What is the first thing you will do once Legion hits?

For me, I will log into my paladin and begin leveling Holy ASAP to get to 110 ASAP to start gearing up for Mythic raiding.
    Strange how on one hand, people complains about leveling is too fast. It should be slowed down. Like Vanilla was. A long grind.

Yet, here we have others want to reach to reach max ASAP to focus on raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    Strange how on one hand, people complains about leveling is too fast. It should be slowed down. Like Vanilla was. A long grind.

Yet, here we have others want to reach to reach max ASAP to focus on raiding.
    It doesn't matter if leveling is as slow as Vanilla or as fast as WoD, people who play the game hardcore and want to stay ahead of everyone will get to the cap as soon as they can regardless of the amount of exp required.

Buy my Spider mount , i want to be the first to own this mount in Wyrmrest Accord

Obv, i will QQ on b.net about how vanilla was better and everything past wod, the best expansion so far, will be totally crap

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    So what exactly makes you think that Legion will be worse than WoD?

I quite liked WoD, and many other people feel the same.
    The only thing that has me excited is the demon invasions, the other stuff doesnt excite me that much.

1. Update addons
    2. Wait in login queue
    3. Go to broken isles and get stuck on loading screen or "world server is down" or "transfer aborted: instance not found"
    4. Go troll forums out of boredom har har

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    I think the people voting in this poll are a load of shit. Everyone damn well knows there's going to be 1908721093813831 people leveling Demon Hunters yet in this poll, its not even one of the top voted options.
    Funny how with all these class changes going around 90% of my guild stays as the same class for Legion (so do I), 1 person going DH for sure maybe 1-2 more were interested but not certain (mostly rogue mains).

I was already sceptical when like 1/4 of people said on the old poll "what class will you main in legion? demon hunter!" I thought the flair will fade fast, and I think that's exactly what will happen. People will try them out and majority will go back to their old beloved mains.

I'll have sorted all my gear and tossed all the stuff my toons have solely for transmog, cleaned out all the old mats, and so on. So, come Legion launch I'll contribute to making Broken Shore and Dalaran unplayable.

Having done that I'll level my Retribution Paladin. Why her? Well, she is, and always has been my main. Also, my experience has been that in every expansion except Lich King they were terrible to level and signs point to a repeat of that, so I want to get that out of the way before the shine wears off as I find levelling through content I've already done annoying and tedious. Levelling the Ret first will make most other toons seem a snap by comparison. Then I'll get her professions and at east one secondary artefact started, and start on my Shaman (probably as a DPS spec, but save all the artefact powerups for her resto weapon).

10+ Year Old Account
    When legion hits I'll be playing on a Burning Crusade private server since blizzard seems keen on ignoring former players wishes and money so I'll spend it there instead, shame Nostalrius shutdown otherwise I'd properly still be playing that oh well.

I'll come back in a few years when blizzard inevitably releases legacy servers like nearly every mmo ever has done at the end of its life not going to waste my money on reskins of Warlords of Draenor.

7+ Year Old Account
    Other:

Catch up with friends who are playing and watch the forums to see how good/bad the expansion is. Based on what I've seen I've written it off already. But, I will chat with friends that play and watch the forums to see if, once legion is live, the game is worth returning to.

10+ Year Old Account
    You missed one of the most IMPORTANT parts of a new expansion.

1.: Update my add-ons.
    2.: Select an existing class to level (Main).
    3.: Adjust UI.
    4.: Level away!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Doh! I voted as if you were asking about when pre-patch hits.

Once Legion gets here, I'll start by exploring and leveling on my Night Elf Blood DK. Do my best to follow the story, enjoy the lore, and make the most of my first time through everything. Then I'll decide which alt to play next.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Log all my characters so the Wardrobe gets filled out. Assuming you meant the Legion prepatch. If not, then I guess I'll head into the Legion Content.

Quote Originally Posted by Project 501D13R View Post
    see if I can burn my garrison to the ground
    Hope this an option we can do. But for me i will organize my bank and get rid of any items that will remind me of Draenor like garrison hearthstone etc.

Probably race-change my hunter to a Gnome, since my pals are making a new guild on the Alliance side when Legion hits. Damned if I'm gonna pay through the nose for an engineer to craft me that "you can tame mechanical pets now" item.

Go about my day as normal.

When I DO log on a week later I'm sure the first thing I'll do is vendor all the transmog gear I will no longer need to keep in storage.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    You missed one of the most IMPORTANT parts of a new expansion.

1.: Update my add-ons.
    2.: Select an existing class to level (Main).
    3.: Adjust UI.
    4.: Level away!
    ^^^^This is the kind of stuff I was thinking about, but then I realized he was talking August 30 rather than July 19. I'll have my UI's adjusted and all that other stuff situated by early August.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

The same thing I do every expansion, Pinky. Try to explore the world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hit my head against a wall for the game being unplayable at launch.. again Or maybe not this time as I think there's only about a million subs left. So 3 mil maybe at launch?

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!