Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Surprised that they dont use that angle more, sylvanas and forsaken hating the gilneans because they betrayed them.
    Its your headcanon. Links or GTFO.
    "The Gilneans cower behind their high stone walls," the warchief called out, his deep voice booming over the din of rain and thunder. "You, citizens of Lordaeron, you know their history. When their human allies needed them, what did they do? They walled up and hid."
    Swords clanged against shields. Not all Forsaken clung to their living memories, but those who did held no love for the kingdom that had turned its back to the world in its most desperate hours.

--Edge of Night

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    "The Gilneans cower behind their high stone walls," the warchief called out, his deep voice booming over the din of rain and thunder. "You, citizens of Lordaeron, you know their history. When their human allies needed them, what did they do? They walled up and hid."
    Swords clanged against shields. Not all Forsaken clung to their living memories, but those who did held no love for the kingdom that had turned its back to the world in its most desperate hours.

--Edge of Night
    Gotta love that
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

From their perspective, I'm sure many are angry at Gilneas. however, at the time Gilneas hadn't been part of the Alliance for years and was dealing with its own worgen problems. They most certainly were not 'allies' by the time the scourge came, Gilneas was barely even a part of the Alliance to begin with and wasted no time leaving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raz98 View Post
    You guys do realize this is just another troll thread from team Hunchback, right?
    Don't you realize that sometimes people are bored enough that they want to talk about this things, why? cause its controversial and many people like to see other people rage or at least their reaction so they bite by their own will

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post

--Edge of Night
    This was one of those times when i was really impressed by Garrosh, he showed that he was a great war leader (An asshole but really good when it comes to boosting the moral of your people, even if you dislike them and want them dead :P )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    What has he done since Cata that makes him interesting? I honestly don't know, I don't mean to sound sarcastic with that question.
    Oks... he is one of those character with the "potential" to be great (He haven't done much but having in mind who he is, how he is and what he have been through, he can do a lot of interesting things, also he brings the Alliance once again into the aggresor role -and that's kind of nice- )

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Sylvanas only killed his son, and razed Gilneas killing countless people. Guess he should just let that slide.
    Same deal with Jaina, shes supposed to be ok with the horde bombing theramore. You people...
    I think most people are ok with them hating the Horde, but... my main problem is... why not wait until the Legion is deal with? isn't that like... more important? (though i understand that its as important for them to stop Sylvanas plan -but they attacked without knowing the plans of Sylvanas so that was not an excuse-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    No argument here. Honestly, they should of just left her dead. But w/e.
    I don't really agree, this is what made the Forsaken interesting, now they were not the "revenge machine", there's nothing extremely interesting there (its cool but its revenge, there's nothing that new there) but the idea of looking a place in the world for a whole civilization, its way more interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cuz @GennGreymane a OG
    Last edited by abracmike; 2016-07-12 at 03:33 AM. Reason: Grammar and spelling for effect
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's not ethical to expose people's faults. Only scumbags and bitches do that.
    The right thing would be to try to stop the behaviour.
    What's wrong with him buying a home? Please don't pry into others' lives and make judgements.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    Genn should kill Sylvanas, but firstly let his hounds to play with that doll corpse of hers. Fill it with warm, warm life.
    Is this not the creepiest shit any of you have read all day?

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    It's definitely way up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by abracmike View Post
    Cuz @GennGreymane a sO xp
    what is an sO xp?

why do you want me dead!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    what is an sO xp?

why do you want me dead!

Phone keyboard went ballistic on me. See the edited post
    It's not ethical to expose people's faults. Only scumbags and bitches do that.
    The right thing would be to try to stop the behaviour.
    What's wrong with him buying a home? Please don't pry into others' lives and make judgements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by abracmike View Post
    Phone keyboard went ballistic on me. See the edited post
    Ah ok

this is the literal reason I am still here.

Also... WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE WANT ME DEAD?!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    I think most people are ok with them hating the Horde, but... my main problem is... why not wait until the Legion is deal with? isn't that like... more important? (though i understand that its as important for them to stop Sylvanas plan -but they attacked without knowing the plans of Sylvanas so that was not an excuse-
    From the point of view of the Gilneans, Sylvanas and the undead are just as destructive as the Legion. I don't know why it's so hard to understand that someone simply wouldn't work with a group of people that decimated their nation and killed their loved ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    From the point of view of the Gilneans, Sylvanas and the undead are just as destructive as the Legion. I don't know why it's so hard to understand that someone simply wouldn't work with a group of people that decimated their nation and killed their loved ones.
    True /10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Ah ok

this is the literal reason I am still here.

Also... WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE WANT ME DEAD?!
    Because of that one thread you made
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

If we are talking about what 'should' happen in terms of justice or right and wrong, then shouldn't Genn technically get to kill Sylvanas? Given what him and his people have suffered at her hands, if anything 'should' happen that's what it should be.

However, neither of them will.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    well, she is a bad girl, and her skin is most probably dry. a little bit of moisture will do her good. how do they call it? ah beautiful agony

If Worgen form gave immortality or even the ability to live several years longer then wouldn't most humans be jumping at the idea to become worgen? It would quickly go from a curse to a blessing if you could double or triple your lifespan.

7+ Year Old Account
    If Worgen form gave immortality or even the ability to live several years longer then wouldn't most humans be jumping at the idea to become worgen? It would quickly go from a curse to a blessing if you could double or triple your lifespan.
    I can see worgen curse as mandatory for elite gilneas forces in military.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Because of that one thread you made
    which? i have soooo many

10+ Year Old Account
    Genn is one of the few complex and interesting characters we are left with (especially in the Alliance). Killing him would be such a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Good diet. They also walk him 3 times a day to pee so he is even more healthy. Also, he isn't generic character like majority of warcraft characters are and this may prolong his lifespan.
    hahahaha lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    well, she is a bad girl, and her skin is most probably dry. a little bit of moisture will do her good. how do they call it? ah beautiful agony
    I think anyone who has any sexual thoughts of Sylvanas may have a few screws loose.
    Holy shit lol