Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Harbinger?

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!

Quote Originally Posted by Moxal View Post
    Interesting that they mention Crystallized Fel no longer being available after 8/30, yet it is currently not purchasable (checked a couple of days ago on an eligible character) on the PTR for valor. Hope they fix that.
    Can someone else confirm that? I still don't have the ring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit announce the pre-patch already. We've been waiting a year!
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Deleted
    Must resist the mega-hype... the Animated Series for WOD was awesome as well. I got goosebumps watching this teaser, omg omg!

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    whoa. khadgar is hot....

That he is, hope we get treated to some shirtless scenes :P.

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    I mean, don't get me wrong, taking it out of the game.. it's almost like Garrosh in MoP with that wolf right? I mean, I guess if blizzard wasn't already taking stuff out of the game since Classic, I'd just see the issue plain as day, but when they've been doing this for so long, I guess I just don't see it?
    They've not been terribly consistent, to be honest.

You can still get the achievement mounts from Ulduar 10 and 25, same with ICC, but they removed the ones from Naxx in the middle of that expansion. Most of the achievement mounts from ICC on are still in the game (minus the wolf from Garrosh), and the ones that were 100% drop rates from the bosses are still in but now are low drop rate items...

And then you have the Grove Warden, which works differently than the others - it's a 100% drop item that starts a quest for everyone there, which is different than what they've done before, and it's going away permanently when the expansion launches, which they've really only done twice (and only one of those was expansion related).

Removing mounts from end of expansion bosses entirely is a relatively new trend as far as WoW goes.

Quote Originally Posted by MonsieuRoberts View Post
    Holy shit announce the pre-patch already. We've been waiting a year!
    They won't announce it until a couple days before because they don't like announcing the dates for things should they have to be held back for any reason. It's highly likely that it will be July 19th, and should nothing go wrong on their end between now and then, it will.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    I don't like the teaser, it had orcs. Downvote.
    Exactly what I thought lol, only acceptable orc is Guldan, no more please

gj blizz, I cant wait for prepatch already, for goddamned legion, and now I'll wait for this awesomness aswell thats cruel...

10+ Year Old Account
    I legit got goosebumps with that trailer. Holy shit, batman! If they did an animated series they would rake money.

Deleted

Cool

3 heroes in harbingers = 3 weeks (1 hero each week)

So, in 3 weeks pre-patch. Last week of july, one week after PVP end. Exactly 1 month before Legion goes Live.
    More or less...

Well this vid looks very promising.
    Last edited by Mendzia; 2016-07-12 at 08:15 AM.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcell View Post
    Exactly what I thought lol, only acceptable orc is Guldan, no more please
    I'm pretty sure it's going to tell the story of Guldan, which takes place on Draenor

and Crystallized Fel will no longer be obtainable
    Really disappointing, I don't see what harm it would do to leave that in for people who have the ring to finish upgrading it. I know I'd probably do that on some of my alts over time just for completion sake.

Deleted
    what have we here. mongol looking Gul'dan, give booy his pony. Illidan has a nice square jaw like a real men do. Khadgar looks like mutated owl and Medivh? what the hell did they do to him? his nose, cheeks, even colour of the beard is all wrong. I guess they are all for scoring progressive points, female night elves presented at the front. Hopefuly it will be as cheap and cheesy as W movie. Well, pity there is no Thrall, he would give some inspiring idealistic full nonsense speech. Who knows, maybe Khadgar is going to fill the role perfectly.

for equality, congruity and peace!

Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    Harbinger?

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL!
    “Kill one and one hundred will replace it.”

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    3 heroes in harbingers = 3 weeks (1 hero each week)

So, in 3 weeks pre-patch. Last week of july, one week after PVP end. Exactly 1 month before Legion goes Live.
    More or less...
    Well we already know that the first comes on the 21st, so there goes your theory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great Teaser ! Looking forward to the rest of the series. Psyched !

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    what have we here. mongol looking Gul'dan, give booy his pony. Illidan has a nice square jaw like a real men do. Khadgar looks like mutated owl and Medivh? what the hell did they do to him? his nose, cheeks, even colour of the beard is all wrong. I guess they are all for scoring progressive points, female night elves presented at the front. Hopefuly it will be as cheap and cheesy as W movie. Well, pity there is no Thrall, he would give some inspiring idealistic full nonsense speech. Who knows, maybe Khadgar is going to fill the role perfectly.

for equality, congruity and peace!
    WTF? this is the opposite of what I was thinking. I liked the art styyle and artistic freedom, but the trailer is not progressive at all. If anthing, the female Night Elves should have been in the majority and it is a bit of a bummer to see that the focal, recurring key NPC in Legion will again be all dudes. So WotLK all over again :X

(not that I didn't like the WotLK story, but it was such a sausagefest that it hurt...)

10+ Year Old Account
    They should increase the drop rate of the trinkets like they did in SoO.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Yes, obviously I know you can buy the upgrade from the vendor in Tanaan as it is the only upgrade I can get my hands on as I don't get in raids.
    It is the upgrade from that NPC I have used to upgrade to the 762 ilvl I have now. So a lot of boring LFR runs :P

As I said... I don't raid, so I don't do mythic dungeons either. From what I can see you need achievements for everything and high ilvl(I have like 706 or so). That's how it is on my realm atleast and what I can see in LFG groups.
    So I have daily dungeon + LFR + weekly event some weeks(pet battles next week, so no valor and I don't do mythic dungeons week either).

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I'm a wood completionist with a low functioning brain, you all mighty pro player

Edit:
    My point isn't really that I have to complete it or I will start crying, but that I don't see any reason to remove a grind for an item that will not be used in Legion. It's not like people would hold on leveling when Legion comes until they have farmed valor for the first few weeks just so they could completely upgrade their ring because they would refuse to level with a ring that isn't fully upgraded - and I don't think anyone would really care if someone else would be able to fully upgrade their ring or not.
    There is something very wrong if you need to raid to do mythic dungeons and even more wrong if you need more than 706 item level. Just lose 10 minutes of your life watching a guide on those mythic dungeons and make your own group in the LFG tool.

I don't like Blizzard removing stuff but when I see posts like these I kind off understand them, maybe they are trying to make players more proactive.