0 0%

0 0%

2 2.99%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    What Enthralled said. +1 for this though:

So 7/10.

+1 for Krasus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

He is a very good Character. pity only story we know about him is from quests and comics.
    he is the guy who rebuilt stormwind (one of the chief architects and leader of stonemasons guild)

if Vanilla had such stuff, like phasing at least and those mechanics, as nowadays wow expansions have, probably we would have much greater story about him.

I have already nominated DRAKURU in previous poll
    can I nominate GrYan Stoutmantle (idk if I spell it correctly, have not seen him for a long while, the guy, who leads People's Militia and later Westfall Brigade) in this topic?

10+ Year Old Account
    8/10 Edwin VanCleef was a great villain with an interesting background that I really miss.

Can I nominate azeroth yet?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by masterjc View Post
    I have already nominated DRAKURU in previous poll
    can I nominate GrYan Stoutmantle (idk if I spell it correctly, have not seen him for a long while, the guy, who leads People's Militia and later Westfall Brigade) in this topic?
    The nominations rule are in the opening post.

As for whether Gryan fits as a character or not, I suppose we aren't that desperate for names yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Can I nominate azeroth yet?
    I don't think she has enough defining characteristics yet. Let's hold onto that for a while; it's not like we are hurting for names.

I mean, check this out:

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Azeroth

Quite a few definitions, and none for the "Lady" Azeroth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanhero View Post
    Nominating: Kayn Sunfury
    Yeah, we are not that desperate for names.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ishimada View Post
    I want to give a nomination to the great Twilight Dragon, Dargonax.
    Who?

Also WoWPedia was literally "Who?!"

Same as above. Not that desperate for names.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Yeah, we are not that desperate for names.
    Isn't Kayn Sunfury one of the 2 important demon hunters along Altruis the Sufferer?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Isn't Kayn Sunfury one of the 2 important demon hunters along Altruis the Sufferer?
    He is, but have you checked his WoWPedia page? Literally 3 lines.

We are -honestly- not that desperate, and we have plenty of other, more impactful Legion characters that will fall off the list because YOU PEOPLE REFUSE TO WORK TOGETHER GODDAMMIT. :V

Nominations will get progressively harder to meet. Starting Day #81, I am considering raising the bar again just to piss you peop- I mean to spice things up a little.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-07-12 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    He is, but have you checked his WoWPedia page? Literally 3 lines.

We are -honestly- not that desperate, and we have plenty of other, more impactful Legion characters that will fall off the list because YOU PEOPLE REFUSE TO WORK TOGETHER GODDAMMIT. :V

Nominations will get progressively harder to meet. Starting Day #81, I am considering raising the bar again just to piss you peop- I mean to spice things up a little.
    I'm sorry I'm going to sound negative Kalec but i'm just trying to give you feedback so bear with me

The fact that you raised the bar to be at least at 5/10 or even the fact that you need 10 votes to reach the nomination list seems daunting.
    In my personal experience I get the feeling "why even bother to nominate anymore since my character wont make it anyway" ( at least that is the feeling I get with it, I don't speak for everyone here)

And of course there won't be any Wowpedia pages on legion chars since it isn't out yet, you claim to want more legion chars but say that there is not enough info to them. Who according to you is a "more important" legion character? Isn't this game about us choosing who we like best is there really such a thing as important characters? what is important to me might not be important to you at all for example.

I understand that you get to many characters now since Season 2 is filling up to quickly. But i think there must be a better way to slow down chars getting in. Maybe allow for only one nomination a week? or just stopping nominations for a couple of weeks all together?

Sorry if I sound to negative again I am just trying to give feedback on the new rules and I don't speak for everyone I don't know if others feel like I do, I just wanted to let you know how I think about it.

Hope you understand

Edit: Also want to thank you again for the time you put in to this, and the stuff you have to deal with listening to my/our ramblings
    Last edited by Lycanhero; 2016-07-12 at 08:10 AM.

Signature made by Hinoto.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanhero View Post
    I'm sorry I'm going to sound negative Kalec but i'm just trying to give you feedback so bear with me

The fact that you raised the bar to be at least at 5/10 or even the fact that you need 10 votes to reach the nomination list seems daunting.
    In my personal experience I get the feeling "why even bother to nominate anymore since my character wont make it anyway" ( at least that is the feeling I get with it, I don't speak for everyone here)

And of course there won't be any Wowpedia pages on legion chars since it isn't out yet, you claim to want more legion chars but say that there is not enough info to them. Who according to you is a "more important" legion character? Isn't this game about us choosing who we like best is there really such a thing as important characters? what is important to me might not be important to you at all for example.

I understand that you get to many characters now since Season 2 is filling up to quickly. But i think there must be a better way to slow down chars getting in. Maybe allow for only one nomination a week? or just stopping nominations for a couple of weeks all together?

Sorry if I sound to negative again I am just trying to give feedback on the new rules and I don't speak for everyone I don't know if others feel like I do, I just wanted to let you know how I think about it.

Hope you understand

Edit: Also want to thank you again for the time you put in to this, and the stuff you have to deal with listening to my/our ramblings
    You are not allowed to give me feedback, mortal.

jk. Anyway, the bar will be raised even again. The whole point of why this is happening is mentioned in the OP, if you take a careful look.

edit - I will explain. Why are we doing this in the final stages of the season is simple: to go into Season 2 with as few nominated names as possible. Because, think about it, what will you do in Season 2? If you think nominating is getting harder now, imagine starting the Season with like 75 names per-determined. Yeah, no but sorry, not going to have that happen.

Besides, above should actually give you (millennials, yes let's face it; most of you are) a reason to rebel against the system as you very much like to do, and try to beat the evil Game Master and his agenda by getting as much names possible in!

p.s: If you think some name you want didn't make it now, it doesn't mean it certainly won't in Season 2!
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-07-12 at 08:25 AM.