Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    The pikachu thing was hilarious. I got a text from my cousin last night that said "There are two Pokemon in you front yard." followed shortly by, "They were rats, I took care of them."

I sat there for a minute like wtf creeper you live 12 miles away.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Put down the Pokemon Go folks, it's officially no longer cool! My mother called today and asked me about it...
    Tbh, I hate the look of pokemon go, it's just plain tarded. I'm not touching a single thing on that damn app

The pikachu thing is fake.

The original story didn't mention Pikachu and there was no screenshot. It was just a fake story that someone's else took and faked it even more.

Homophobia is so gay.

the fakes are coming

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

A Soldier plays Pokemon while fighting ISIS

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/so...ng-isis-2016-7

Louis Park, an ex-U.S. marine, travelled to Iraq to work with a militia fighting ISIS in Northern Iraq. Park is active on social media and open about his experiences at war. He found a way to lighten the mood by playing Pokémon Go in the middle of the desert.

He posted a screenshot of a Squirtle, one of the game’s three starter creatures. Meanwhile, a Poké Ball rested on his rifle:Louis Park, an ex-U.S. marine, travelled to Iraq to work with a militia fighting ISIS in Northern Iraq. Park is active on social media and open about his experiences at war. He found a way to lighten the mood by playing Pokémon Go in the middle of the desert.

He posted a screenshot of a Squirtle, one of the game’s three starter creatures. Meanwhile, a Poké Ball rested on his rifle

i wonder if pokemon go being on track to being the most popular phone game of all time will push tendo to put more games on mobile
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i wonder if pokemon go being on track to being the most popular phone game of all time will push tendo to put more games on mobile
    Or at least port the older games to mobile.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Or at least port the older games to mobile.
    Yea, I can see nothing but profits if they would port, say the first three generations at $10 a pop for android/iOS.

would people pay for them though when emulators are so rampant on mobile?

Who knows. They are killing it in handheld gaming since the psp sucks. I doubt they will release anything mainstream on a phone.

That and the pokemon go servers are such crap at the moment. Its such hit or miss if we can play at any given time.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

15+ Year Old Account
    would people pay for them though when emulators are so rampant on mobile?
    This is the same discussion that people have whenever pirating music/movies comes up. In the end, the physical and digital markets for both are still vibrant and profitable. Also, if they were to enable trading/pokebank access to mobile ports, that only further legitimatizes the mobile ports.

Also, while the emulators are easily available for android phones, they aren't available to iOS users unless you jailbreak.
    Last edited by Gracin; 2016-07-12 at 02:18 AM.

I'm still waiting to how we'll be able to connect PoGo with Sun And Moon.

Maybe via the new QR Codes system ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    8th shiny sneasel hatch, still no perfect. Got x/31/31/x/31/31, 31/x/31/x/31/31 and 31/31/x/x/31/31; if anyone wants one just let me know.

tendos stock and profit continues to rise due to go. adding 12$ billion market value and 59% stock increase

Quote Originally Posted by Derpette View Post
    8th shiny sneasel hatch, still no perfect. Got x/31/31/x/31/31, 31/x/31/x/31/31 and 31/31/x/x/31/31; if anyone wants one just let me know.
    If you have them for grabs I'd take one if still available

when you see a pokeman in somebody house

when you see a pokeman in somebody house

I kinda jumped over a neighbor's fence to get a Dragonite

When's the next Coro-coro coming btw? What's the date?

10+ Year Old Account
    People over here like, "Who cares about Sun and Moon? I've got Pokemon Go." and I'm just like