Quote Originally Posted by Dreglorg View Post
    Reason i said 5-man was because you cant easily swap talents and have to keep em for whole instance
    which is why you research the dungeons and decide on what talents you will use beforehand.

Deleted
    Do we have a hidden artifact power? Anyone know what it is? I see Spirit of Vengeance but I'm not sure that fits us, thematically. Then again, Ret has Ashbringer's destroy demon/undead effect. Would they have two? Maybe we both get Spirit and there's also a more cosmetic Prot effect?
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-07-11 at 09:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Do we have a hidden artifact power? Anyone know what it is? I see Spirit of Vengeance but I'm not sure that fits us, thematically. Then again, Ret has Ashbringer's destroy demon/undead effect. Would they have two? Maybe we both get Spirit and there's also a more cosmetic Prot effect?
    your shield begins to glow while close to a demon disguised as human in dalaran and you get an ability to uncover it.

Quote Originally Posted by Project 501D13R View Post
    which is why you research the dungeons and decide on what talents you will use beforehand.
    Aka
    N/A
    2/3
    1/2/3 depending on gear

For raiding Seraphim usage will be something that if you're able to use it you should, the defensive cost is fucking giant though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepelio View Post
    For raiding Seraphim usage will be something that if you're able to use it you should, the defensive cost is fucking giant though.
    For raiding this is too big of a gamble to take imo.

Hey guys I haven't been keeping up with the thread, but I plan on mainly doing high end mythic dungeons in legions and not a whole lot of raiding. Having a hard time deciding what tank to main. Are prot paladins good in high-end mythic dungeons comparatively to other tanks? Currently leveling one on the beta and am enjoying it. (Though i feel LoTP is pretty gimp)

Well your opinion is something thats based on player skill, if you're good you'll find ways to make it work for the benefit your raid gets, if you're shit well, who cares then because you're shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepelio View Post
    Well your opinion is something thats based on player skill, if you're good you'll find ways to make it work for the benefit your raid gets, if you're shit well, who cares then because you're shit.
    Well, if ur sitting with it off cd and cant use it simply because i cant let sotr fall of, then one of the other two would be better. In a target swap scenario for instance.

Ok so in a scenario where you cannot use seraphim, you won't use it, go figure. The point is there will be situations where you debate whether or not to use it and through trial and error you'll find out whether or not you can. If you are able to use it from a "Gameplay will allow me to" perspective, then you should as it will help your raid overall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    your shield begins to glow while close to a demon disguised as human in dalaran and you get an ability to uncover it.
    Isn't there a section in one of the new dungeons where we have to uncover a bunch of cultists of something? Does our shield reveal them as well?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I have been watching a few streams of dh in mythic 11 and they yoyo Alot. i assume its more dmg and their kit which makes them best lazel?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meataxe View Post
    I have been watching a few streams of dh in mythic 11 and they yoyo Alot. i assume its more dmg and their kit which makes them best lazel?
    Yeah they're a little up and down sometimes, but their utility is what makes them shine. Mass Silence, Mass Grip, a boat load of movement tools. Plus essentially every damaging ability worth mentioning is AoE/Cleave. Their self healing is ridiculous, meaning the healers have more time to churn out damage/focus other party members/regain mana.

So as far as artifact traits go, what traits are we going to want to boost with relics (I know at first we want to equip what we can for the ilvl boost) but what do we think is the best "non dragon" trait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Before the nerfs I would have said the judge crit increase. Now I'm kinda drawn to the AD CDR or DR on SHoR.

Those would be my top three picks. However I'm almost always wrong so, yeah.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Deleted
    J still gives 2/4 btw, or did they finally implemented that? cause last time i tried was still giving 2/4

still 2/4 with an incorrect tooltip

- - - Updated - - -

well i guess you could argue correct tooltip with incorrect implementation

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Komanchi View Post
    well i guess you could argue correct tooltip with incorrect implementation
    Unless the tooltip is incorrect and Blizz saw the light and realised that 1/2 is barely noticeable. Hell, even when it was 2/4 people were complaining that it wasn't enough and we scaled badly.

I'm still holding out hope that judge will be 2/4 and we'll get 3/6 off on a GC proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Unless the tooltip is incorrect and Blizz saw the light and realised that 1/2 is barely noticeable. Hell, even when it was 2/4 people were complaining that it wasn't enough and we scaled badly.

I'm still holding out hope that judge will be 2/4 and we'll get 3/6 off on a GC proc.

Looks like your hope might be correct if new datamining is to be believed!

We snuck by the nerfhammer with only a glancing hit this time