10+ Year Old Account
    Nekros Prime, Tigris Prime and Galatine Prime confirmed on Tennocon.

I am not hyped, since probably i will spend year getting at least Nekros, and still don't have Vauban P.

Since i spended year on getting my Ash P so... Whatevah.

10+ Year Old Account
    My brother is playing on PC and Jesus Specters of the Rail is a clusterfuck. Market is worse now, Archwing doesn't seen any better, the Junctions are bugged half of the time.. And when Void Tears appear on very small rooms. Just lovely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    My brother is playing on PC and Jesus Specters of the Rail is a clusterfuck. Market is worse now, Archwing doesn't seen any better, the Junctions are bugged half of the time.. And when Void Tears appear on very small rooms. Just lovely.
    I still don't get it, why when you start closing void fissure there is 3 minutes timer. Getting void traces is ridiclous. I agree also about market and junctions.

Also ridiclous even more is, getting Kavat DNA. I got allready scanned 20/20 and only way, is buy it from market? Hahah no thanks! I will stick then with my noobish Helios.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    I still don't get it, why when you start closing void fissure there is 3 minutes timer. Getting void traces is ridiclous. I agree also about market and junctions.

Also ridiclous even more is, getting Kavat DNA. I got allready scanned 20/20 and only way, is buy it from market? Hahah no thanks! I will stick then with my noobish Helios.
    Prints are a 15 percent chance from each scan. I had to scan about 200 of them to finish mine.
    It wasn't too hard.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Nekros Prime looks ok though. Can't wait for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spended one day farming.

Got 2/4 for Vauban Prime.

Fraggor Prime allready finished.

Miss only Vectis Prime Receiver to build.

Damn i love new void fissures! At least i got reason walk into low level missions on earth etc.

Being able to farm capture or rescue or exterminate instead of 10 hours of survival/defense is nice.

Is it just me or has the startup time for this game gotten more and more insane as time goes on? I'm looking at a 3-4 minute wait after I click on the desktop icon before I actually get to the login screen.

All I want to do is get my daily login reward, seeing as Sorties continue to turn up unsoloable.

My cat is wearing a Blkmage outfit XD

It's been nine months since we saw the first Zephyr deluxe skin concept art (devsteam 67). Nine months later, as of devsteam 79, we've received... another piece of Zephyr DS concept art.

Why are you taking so long to get a DS out for my main, DE?

I feel the arm sleeves should feel a bit more feathery/wing like, and the shoulders are rather flat.

:P

Well, I like Titania and the new gunblade. Honestly, it puts the first one to shame.

The War Within is finally here! You will need to have finished The Second Dream before you can start the new quest.

Just a heads up: there is "something" at the end of this quest, please label it in spoiler tags for the next couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    The War Within is finally here! You will need to have finished The Second Dream before you can start the new quest.

Just a heads up: there is "something" at the end of this quest, please label it in spoiler tags for the next couple weeks.
    More significantly, you also need to finish the Sedna Junction, which is located at Pluto. The requirements are: craft a weapon of Mastery 5 or above (trivial), defeat Vay Hek on Earth (simple enough), defeat 10 Sentinels (pretty tough without the right loadout), and collect three mods from Lua challenge rooms (a mixed bag).

I finished this yesterday, and without going into spoilers... ehn. It was okay. Second Dream was a lot more fun, honestly.

I can't even unlock my Riven until I get an invisibility-capable frame, so that's a bit annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    POWER CREEP!
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    I can't even unlock my Riven until I get an invisibility-capable frame, so that's a bit annoying.
    What mod requirement do you have? My first one was scan a cephelon simaris target without using ability or traps and taking no damage. Turns out the ability part only matters when you're in the vicinity of the target and if you use a frame like Ivara and cheese it that way. Use invis at the start and just make your way to the target.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    POWER CREEP!
    What mod requirement do you have? My first one was scan a cephelon simaris target without using ability or traps and taking no damage. Turns out the ability part only matters when you're in the vicinity of the target and if you use a frame like Ivara and cheese it that way. Use invis at the start and just make your way to the target.
    'Defeat 10 enemies in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor while invisible.' I've never really gotten the hang of wall clinging, so that's going to be tricky, but getting on a low level mission with Loki or Ivara with a Tonkor/Ogris should be easy enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    'Defeat 10 enemies in a row while wall dashing or wall clinging without touching the floor while invisible.' I've never really gotten the hang of wall clinging, so that's going to be tricky, but getting on a low level mission with Loki or Ivara with a Tonkor/Ogris should be easy enough.
    You have to go Loki or Ash, or a sentinel/pet with invis capability. Ivara's invis gets interrupted on wall hangs. Does wall dash still consider to exist? Wall hop?

10+ Year Old Account
    Waiting for the console version, but not impressed from what i saw. The quest is over quickly though the story is quite nice. 5 new mastery fodder weapons and a new PvP map. A couple new systems. Riven mods are random and for random weapons, and new tenno abilities are there only for farming Kuva basically? . I dunno.. For the hype they built around this. I expected more.

- - - Updated - - -

New tileset looks awesome , forgot about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished quest yesterday and now i uinstalled game again.

Story is cool, but kinda i feeled little bit playing Mario or something, when i was runing from skeletal orokin thing. And somehow brawler when fighting Kuva Guardians. Generally story is really cool, and Kuva Fortress tileset is great. But wasted one year, resources and money doing quest which you may complete one hour? They should fixing game from bugs instead of that.

Have a good day Tenno. I am done until next... Cluster quest.

Not a fan of the Riven mods. Seems far too punishing RNG-wise, and I suspect it'll only magnify the power of the current meta-weapons more than it will for non-meta-weapons.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Power creep really is a nonissue in this game, considering even the "worst" weapons and Frames can be built to take on and complete Sorties in a timely manner. At worst, you simply won't be able to run too tier survival/defense missions for as long as "the best builds". To me, Riven mods are just another way to spruce up build potential and give more options to people who have a dream build in mind, but the ability to do so didn't exist before.