Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrophobia View Post
    overclockers.co.uk has at least 4-5 brands in stock. No AIB cards yet thou but the card was unleashed just 10+ days ago so it's too early for that.
    Yet the card is there and available. Even in my eastern european country there are RX480 available and in stock in my local small town retailer. And they don't have 1070 or 1080 in stock.

MMO-Champion is international and right now just before Legion it is fair to add the RX480 just as fair as the 1070 is in there.

After all if the card is not in stock on a retailer doesn't mean it's not available for purchase.
    "Nowhere at all in the US that I can find has them in stock at $199"

the first think u do is talk about EU and link an european site xD And to top it of, the cheapest model they have is the 8gb at 230£ wich is about 299$ ...

lol.
    Last edited by mikkis2k; 2016-07-11 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Theres gonna be changes. Theres allways changes. nothing is "complete" when it's still en "beta" even how "far" it has come so far in you/everyones world.

Well, people complain all the time, just because you whine enough, does not make something right!.
    Significant changes, I said. I say significant, because those are the changes that upset people, not the minor tweaks that history has shown will happen at this stage in a WoW beta. They don't overhaul class design mid expansion. Peoples predictions about how a class will feel in live raiding generally turn out to be true.

It doesn't so much matter to me if Templars Verdict hits for 4% or 4000% weapon damage for example, it matters that I don't like the significant core gameplay changes that have been made to Retribution that turned it into a colossus smash design, which the warrior player base already demonstrated they strongly disliked. That isn't going to change at this stage. They never do at this stage. How it feels isn't going to change by changing numbers, because I don't like the feel of the core design.

Your argument would hold water if we were talking about pure numbers, but we're not, we're talking about the feel. And all the numbers in the world won't effect the feel.

I mean, are you arguing that an overhaul to a specs core design is possible at this stage in the beta?
    Last edited by elvor0; 2016-07-11 at 09:18 PM.

"Nowhere at all in the US that I can find has them in stock at $199"

the first think u do is talk about EU and link an european site xD And to top it of, the cheapest model they have is the 8gb at 230£ wich is about 299$ ...

lol.
    1. No where in the US is quite questionable considering how big the US is
    2. MMO-Champion has an international base and while it might be possible that the card is not available in the US doesn't mean it's not available around the globe.
    3. You can not translate the EU prices directly to US prices as they have added VAT and other taxes. It's like buying milk from your neighbour but you first ship it across the ocean and back then add tax&shipping and wonder why the hell it costs more....

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrophobia View Post
    1. No where in the US is quite questionable considering how big the US is
    2. MMO-Champion has an international base and while it might be possible that the card is not available in the US doesn't mean it's not available around the globe.
    3. You can not translate the EU prices directly to US prices as they have added VAT and other taxes. It's like buying milk from your neighbour but you first ship it across the ocean and back then add tax&shipping and wonder why the hell it costs more....
    "Nowhere at all in the US that I can find has them in stock at $199. The only ones I found have the default cooler that isn't great and are at $300. Until you can actually purcahse "

is what he said. But you are still thinking about eu.. just because a site is global does not mean u are right. You can't just ake 1 out of 2 and call it a day, and yet these were not even close to what price you said! You said 199$ not 299$.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    Significant changes, I said. I say significant, because those are the changes that upset people, not the minor tweaks that history has shown will happen at this stage in a WoW beta. They don't overhaul class design mid expansion. Peoples predictions about how a class will feel in live raiding generally turn out to be true.

It doesn't so much matter to me if Templars Verdict hits for 4% or 4000% weapon damage for example, it matters that I don't like the significant core gameplay changes that have been made to Retribution that turned it into a colossus smash design, which the warrior player base already demonstrated they strongly disliked. That isn't going to change at this stage. They never do at this stage. How it feels isn't going to change by changing numbers, because I don't like the feel of the core design.

Your argument would hold water if we were talking about pure numbers, but we're not, we're talking about the feel. And all the numbers in the world won't effect the feel.

I mean, are you arguing that an overhaul to a specs core design is possible at this stage in the beta?
    My comment would still be the same. Just because some people whine, does not make something right. Wait abit, give it time to test before you mock something. I's still beta, they can add thing on beta or live, they've done it beore so why can't they now?

My class doesn't feel good, dur dur hurp a derp.. its the same every expansion, until the release and then suddently its all silence. until we talk about numbers, then the whiners come back and whine that buuu a mage beat me, nerf plz.

I won't mock anything until i see it live. on beta theres scaling etc and this might be doing something wierd with the feel of the class with spells not triggering or whatever. And lets be honest, elemental hasn't been fun these past years, enhancement has allways been the most attractive dps spec.

But that does't mean im right, we won't know until live.

Can you post shadow priest spell animation video? just for lulz

My comment would still be the same. Just because some people whine, does not make something right. Wait abit, give it time to test before you mock something. I's still beta, they can add thing on beta or live, they've done it beore so why can't they now?
    Yes it's beta. Giving feedback on how the class performs and feels is literally part of my job in the beta testing. They can add things on beta or on live, they aren't going to change the core aspect of the design. They might tweak some spells, even add new ones over talents, but they clearly haven't any plans to change Judgement away from a colossus smash style game play which has been complained about since its inception or they would've done it by now.

It's too late to make massive changes because there isn't enough time to test them. You shouldn't be waiting til live to test if something works at its base level, that's what beta is for. Live players aren't supposed to be guinea pigs, that's our job as beta testers. You're not there to dick around, you're there to give feedback and make sure stuff works. I mean, what the hell is the point if you don't bother giving feedback during the testing phases?
    My class doesn't feel good, dur dur hurp a derp.. its the same every expansion, until the release and then suddently its all silence.
    Nope, Warriors complain about Colossus Smash style gameplay to this day. Or are you saying anyone whoever had concerns about their class ever has always been wrong and noone is ever correct or right to raise suspicions?

I won't mock anything until i see it live. on beta theres scaling etc and this might be doing something wierd with the feel of the class with spells not triggering or whatever.
    I'm not mocking, I'm explaining my issues with the class. Because that is part of my job as a beta tester. Spells are not "not triggering", there are no bugs or glitches with spells. It works as intended, I don't like what's intended. Stop just saying "just wait, it might change later!" because it doesn't mean anything, it's a completely nebulous statement. It might not change later either. Or how much "later" do you wait before you are "allowed" to complain because it might get better later? A month? 6 months? A year? Next Expansion?

My class doesn't feel good right now, because I fundamentally dislike colossus smash style gameplay, please, please take that information on board and actually respond to the notion rather than making derp sounds, you're having a discussion here, not entertaining at childrens parties.

Quote Originally Posted by elvor0 View Post
    Yes it's beta. Giving feedback on how the class performs and feels is literally part of my job in the beta testing. They can add things on beta or on live, they aren't going to change the core aspect of the design. They might tweak some spells, even add new ones over talents, but they clearly haven't any plans to change Judgement away from a colossus smash style game play which has been complained about since its inception or they would've done it by now.

It's too late to make massive changes because there isn't enough time to test them. You shouldn't be waiting til live to test if something works at its base level, that's what beta is for. Live players aren't supposed to be guinea pigs, that's our job as beta testers. You're not there to dick around, you're there to give feedback and make sure stuff works. I mean, what the hell is the point if you don't bother giving feedback during the testing phases?

Nope, Warriors complain about Colossus Smash style gameplay to this day. Or are you saying anyone whoever had concerns about their class ever has always been wrong and noone is ever correct or right to raise suspicions?

I'm not mocking, I'm explaining my issues with the class. Because that is part of my job as a beta tester. Spells are not "not triggering", there are no bugs or glitches with spells. It works as intended, I don't like what's intended. Stop just saying "just wait, it might change later!" because it doesn't mean anything, it's a completely nebulous statement. It might not change later either. Or how much "later" do you wait before you are "allowed" to complain because it might get better later? A month? 6 months? A year? Next Expansion?

My class doesn't feel good right now, because I fundamentally dislike colossus smash style gameplay, please, please take that information on board and actually respond to the notion rather than making derp sounds, you're having a discussion here, not entertaining at childrens parties.
    Well ofcourse your job as a beta tester is to test the class and such. But as i said.. If 80% like it while 20% doesn't, does not mean its right or doesn't make what you are saying right etc. Blizzard is taking the masses over the minor people complaining about small stuff like "we don't like colossus smash playstyle" etc.

I don't like my class since it has tons of passives and allmost no attack spells, but many people love this, should they then rework/rething the class, because i don't agree?

I hate outlaw rogues, since its all RNG based, should they redo this spec because i don't like it or like the playstyle?

Never said you can't complain, but its the same sh** every year/expansion.. Why not embrace the playstyles, learn it, master it, be the best at it. And when/if they change the playstyle you don't like, you'll be "happy".

Remember than blizzard does listen to the players, just look how "casual" the game is compared to tbc/wotlk times. Blizzard has been tuning/rethinking and listening to the players allways. But if a higher number % like the playstyle/class changes while the little % that doesn't like the playstyle/class changes.. well this should be enough for you to understand that they will listen to the higher % players ofcourse.

I might be wrong, you might be the higher %, noone knows until blizzard acts. Complaining about the class/playstyle on this forum won't get you anywhere. Post a ticket, write down WHY you hate/dislike this playstyle etc. I bet this is why you havn't seen any changes, probably because the higher % likes the class, or people havn't said anything or given blizzard tickets etc about it.