Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm glad Bernie sided with Hillary. He's given the Democrats a foundation to build on. I think the two parties have been too similar before, now there's a clear distinction between them. Finally the politics in the US might get interesting.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    [*]A foreign policy expert
    There is no meme or gif in the existence that could encapsulate the laughter I had when I read this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    Oh look the weak little boy of a candidate who didn't have a job until 40 years old endorses the demon Hillary for president, imagine my shock

What will the bernouts do now? Vote for Saran or vote for trump? Your safe spaces are getting smaller by the day guys lol
    At least Saran will be transparent. Hopefully she'll keep things fresh too.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    With Hillary you get:
    With very high likelihood, continued wars in the Middle East, and hundreds of thousands, if not millions more displaced people arriving in Europe as asylum seekers.

You should add that on the list, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    while I know he said what he said said, Im still not voting for Shillary. Im voting Jill Stein.

The reality of the situation is this, most people are stupid, and only see the system as Republican and Democrat, when people have more options out there that fit their identity more, like Jill or Gary Johnson. Anyone voting for Hillary needs some lesson in history, and need to check their doctor if they are insane since she is Bush incarnate. Literally, she is getting Massive amounts of Republicans behind her. That is when you know the Democratic party has BECOME the Republican party in all but name.

"between the lesser of two evils" is a bullshit argument that you have bowed down to brainwashing. That is why people either vote blue or red... because they are brainwashed to do so.

Plus. I think she should be in jail, like the rest of the people that have been indicted for LESS than she has done.
    This is an incredibly tired argument that shows a complete lack of understanding of our electoral system.

A third-party candidate will never, I repeat, never win the general election in the US until we have a massive electoral reform.

There are three possible outcomes of third-party votes in our system as it is designed:
    1. Most likely: No one notices that you wasted your vote. Congratulations.
    2. Y2K repeats itself: The moron Republican candidate wins because a small but statistically significant percentage of the liberal demographic votes for a spoiler candidate.
    3. Least likely: A third-party candidate gets a large enough percentage of the vote that there are actually three competitive candidacies, and none of them surpass the 50%-of-total-votes mark. The Electoral College vote is disregarded, and the House of Representatives (currently heavily slanted towards Republican) coronates whoever they want as President with no regard for the popular vote, at all.

Please learn our laws before you spout nonsense.
    Last edited by Draeth; 2016-07-12 at 04:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    A new wave of people are going to 'feel the Bern' right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paklaaji View Post
    I wonder how many will flock to the Trump camp. I know some who already have.
    Those who resemble that image, were never voting for Bernie anyway. Trump being a white male being the only justification for voting for him, is in lock down for Trump.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    With very high likelihood, continued wars in the Middle East, and hundreds of thousands, if not millions more displaced people arriving in Europe as asylum seekers.

What should we do in the middle east? Nothing? And still have war and hundreds of thousands if not millions more displaced people?

This must be a really hard day for you.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Wow, what a surprise!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayth View Post
    while I know he said what he said said, Im still not voting for Shillary. Im voting Jill Stein.
    Better hope you live in one of the 22 states that she will be on the ballot. Otherwise you may as well write in your own name.

Have fun with that!
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Stupid? Or worried that voting for Johnson or Stein will only get us a Trump presidency?
    That is a horrible statement. If you only buy into the crap the two parties put out then you will never get a candidate you like.

10+ Year Old Account
    With Hillary you get:

• Paid parental leave
    • Universal pre-K
    • No student debt from public universities
    • No family will have to pay more than 10% of their income for child care
    • A foreign policy expert
    • A promise to address immigration reform within her first 100 days as President
    • The veto pen in the hands of a Democrat to ensure existing social programs, etc. are safe

Libertarian ideology is not compatible with Bernie's ideas, and Jill Stein is simply imcompetent. Its safe to say that Bernie chosed wise when it come to the "lesser of evils". As in the other options were either incopetent or simply clashed with his ideas.
    yea, no.

No Student debt? Lol. Shes the one that has been campaigning to keep the System the same as always. There is no change in the system. Not one thing. And ANY concessions she has done to Bernie sanders campaign, are off the table. She will just turn around on them... Just.. like.. obama.

A foreign policy expert? Bombing syria... sending in troops... and escalating tensions with russia. Hell she is more than a warmonger than both Bush or Obama, whom actually has caused more war than bush.... Yea... Forign policy expert my ass

Promise to adress immigration reform? Really.. A promise? Didnt obama promise to close Guantanimo ? Didnt he promise to pull outta Afganistan?

That veto pen will also Veto bills that would regulate banks, corporations, and so on. Hell. She wasnt even for gay marriage till 2013. Shes not a social person, shes a republican in a democrat's mask.

As I suspected, Trump v. Hillary.

Looks like we get another 4 years of nothing happening in the government. Maybe at some point in my lifetime we'll have a government that does something other than fight to get in each other's way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

You don't think that Trump would keep the wars going? Hell, Trump would start wars with half the world.

It doesn't matter though. Hillary is our next President no matter what anyone wants. There is literally no way in HELL The Trump will win.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Interesting, he wouldn't be compromising his principles like this if he didn't think Trump had a good chance :O
    He was always going to support the Democratic nominee over the Republican nominee.

If Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, or Marco Rubio had won the nomination...he'd still be supporting Hillary now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    You don't think that Trump would keep the wars going? Hell, Trump would start wars with half the world.
    That's fearmongering that's based on nothing other than the way Trump has been acting in the primaries, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. We do know, however, what kind of a warhawk Hillary is.

That's fearmongering that's based on nothing other than the way Trump has been acting in the primaries, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. We do know, however, what kind of a warhawk Hillary is.
    Oh, that is just precious coming from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    At least Saran will be transparent. Hopefully she'll keep things fresh too.
    Either you are trolling or you are massively uninformed lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Oh, that is just precious coming from you.
    I was laughing too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    He was always going to support the Democratic nominee over the Republican nominee.

If Ted Cruz, Jeb Bush, or Marco Rubio had won the nomination...he'd still be supporting Hillary now.

He didn't have to support her, he is doing it because he wants to

Trump smashed jeb and Ted so badly they won't support him, which is a good thing they are both trash anyways