Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    No, some people can look at different parts of a law and comment on them seperately.
    That makes it into a totally different statement: parts of the law were not needed since it doesn't change anything, and parts were bad because it is dangerous.
    That implies that parts of the law made a change, specifically that it is easier to prosecute people in situations such as New Year's Eve at Cologne station.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Blowing things out of proportion, totally a new and hip thing.
    You are the one sitting here saying they are making it up, lying about it. Why would they? As a prank? A joke? To garner sympathy?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    You are the one sitting here saying they are making it up, lying about it. Why would they? As a prank? A joke? To garner sympathy?
    Sexual assault != rape

Some rape surely took place, it does every day. But you make it sound like they run around an gang rape the first woman they find in the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    Look, when integrating other people into a new culture there is going to be some growing pains. The question is whether this was a full on cover up or was it just not handed out on the streets, screaming "Look at this! Look at this!!!"

Eitherway, I'm sure we can hand wave this away as a "lessons learned"
    Outside of miscegenation over several generations, you can't integrate a non-European into a European society, and you can't integrate a non-German into Germany as they're NOT GERMAN! At best, you'll have gradual assimilation for the European and his/her offspring and uneasy tensions with the non-European and his/her offspring. Furthermore, like all of the Occident, the European people were never consulted on this nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Sexual assault != rape

Some rape surely took place, it does every day. But you make it sound like they run around an gang rape the first woman they find in the streets.
    It really amounts to the same thing. You trying to justify their actions makes me sick. Have you seen the videos of things like the Egyptian protests from a few years ago where they , knowing they were on camera and no fucks given, started trying to molest the female anchor?

You are extremely naive if you think that what you described "run around and gangrape the first woman they find" didnt take place on some levels. Its what they believe in. Its their religion. They think its their right , to have any "infidel" they want.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sexual assault != rape

I'm shocked that now all of a sudden certain people have become incredibly skeptical of rape claims.

I wonder, had the alleged perpetrators been say white German men I wonder if said people would be so reserved and skeptical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are people obsessing over this one attack when crimes like this are happening on a daily basis.

How about we put rapists on trial and not whole groups of unrelated people? That sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm shocked that now all of a sudden certain people have become incredibly skeptical of rape claims.

I wonder, had the alleged perpetrators been say white German men I wonder if said people would be so reserved and skeptical.
    The things that happened in Colone were always reported as sexual assaults in Germany, only US media reports it as mass rape in the streets. The most rapes probably happen within refugee camps among refugees as some reports last year suggested.

15+ Year Old Account
    The right? To rally people behind them. The media? To make money.

I linked to the article talking about the BKA numbers highlighting that it isn´t a refugee thing, it´s not a cultural thing, it´s at best a regional thing and we can and should try to prevent every crime, but ignoring facts and implementing feel good policies certainly isn´t helping with what´s going on.

- - - Updated - - -

Its what they believe in. Its their religion. They think its their right , to have any "infidel" they want.
    That´s nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    How about we put rapists on trial and not whole groups of unrelated people? That sounds good to me.
    I'm wondering were this casual attitude arises because I would bet my entire fortune that had the alleged perpetrators been white German men there would already be 100 PhD thesis' written on this event and Laurie Penny would still be screaming about it at near deafening volume.

Were was this casual and conservative attitude for the Duke Lacrosse boys, or that guy the Mattress girl accused? ect?
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Why are people obsessing over this one attack when crimes like this are happening on a daily basis.
    This one attack? Say wot m8? One attack?!??! It was 1200 attacks on a holiday.

7+ Year Old Account
    The things that happened in Colone were always reported as sexual assaults in Germany, only US media reports it as mass rape in the streets. The most rapes probably happen within refugee camps among refugees as some reports last year suggested.
    It took days for it to be reported? Would it have taken that long if the ones accused were white?

15+ Year Old Account
    Because fuck western values?

Edit:
    misread post as "why don´t we put rapists on trial and not whole groups of unrelated people?"
    Last edited by Mayhem; 2016-07-12 at 05:31 PM.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    This one attack? Say wot m8? One attack?!??! It was 1200 attacks on a holiday.
    Altogether it's one day one attack. Move on and make amends so it doesn't happen again. Be more careful when going out at night.

I'm wondering were this casual attitude arises because I would bet my entire fortune that had the alleged perpetrators been white German men there would already be 100 PhD thesis' written on this event and Laurie Penny would still be screaming about it at near deafening volume.

Were was this casual and conservative attitude for the Duke Lacrosse boys, or that guy the Mattress girl accused? ect?
    What casual attitude? I want rapists tried in court. All rapists regardless of race. That hasn't changed. If the rapists where white (and if you read the actual info available most of them are) I would not blame all white people or white culture. Nor do I blame all men. The people to blame for rape are rapists. That is not a political position, it's common fucking sense.

15+ Year Old Account
    It took days for it to be reported? Would it have taken that long if the ones accused were white?
    What are you on about?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Because fuck western values?
    I have no idea what your intention was by replying to me with this.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea what your intention was by replying to me with this.
    I misread your post, apologies.

Somehow i read it as this question "why don´t we put rapistson trial and not whole groups of unrelated people".

Both cases where I expressed that attitude, like in most of these cases I want prove that something happened. I'm not hugely into witch hunts.

In the case this topic is about we are talking about sexual assaults. As much as it pains me, but in new years eve at public gatherings with lots of alcohol and show acts there are probably dozens to hundreds of sexual assaults in each town, because it only takes one creeper running through the crowd and fingering some women's butts to constitute that crime.

Don't take me wrong, I have very little sympathy for people of Muslim faith or strictly religious people in general. I also don't think my country needs more uneducated people in general, we have plenty of those already. I'm also well aware that the police in quite a few places had a gag order in place (I have friends in the police) to not report about cases like these to the media (doesn't mean they weren't following due process though). But I will certainly refuse to aid people in calling for genocide and misrepresenting the facts.