Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Outside of miscegenation over several generations, you can't integrate a non-European into a European society, and you can't integrate a non-German into Germany as they're NOT GERMAN!
    Like I said, growing pains. You gotta start somewhere and it's going to be painful. When the slaves were freed in America, it wasn't an instant "Everyone is equal moment!" and 150 years later, we're still struggling with parts of it.

I am more curious on what the game plan is. Is it to bring in Muslims, let them see the Western world isn't so bad, so that there will be less recruitment for the terrorists? Or is it purely a humanitarian aspect with no other goal than to help those in need?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    What are you on about?
    It seemed to me to be a pretty clear, direct question. A simple "Yes" or "No" one, too. Justification for your view appreciated, but not obligatory.
    Why you would reply to the that person anything other than that is beyond me.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    It seemed to me to be a pretty clear, direct question. A simple "Yes" or "No" one, too. Justification for your view appreciated, but not obligatory.
    Why you would reply to the that person anything other than that is beyond me.
    I want to know what is the relation to this thread.

You think it´s a simple yes no question? I would say it´s a maybe question. That is unless of course you know how women react to being raped by white men.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

You think it´s a simple yes no question? I would say it´s a maybe question. That is unless of course you know how women react to being raped by white men.
    And that it is empirically different if the attacker was a different ethnicity.

It was a ridiculous question that assumed they would be more harsh on one than the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Sexual assault != rape
    Yes, but those two are English words, in Germany they use German and the words they use do not translate one-to-one.
    They have a sliding scale between those two as far as I am aware. (It is not a common law system after all, and no jury has to decide "guilty" or "not guilty" but instead judges that specialize for certain kinds of cases, thus they can go into more detail and adjust the punishment to the crime.

Deflecting it is. Completely within your right.

15+ Year Old Account
    Deflecting it is. Completely within your right.
    So you could answer that question? Go on, oh and explain your answer if you would be so kind.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Yes, but those two are English words, in Germany they use German and the words they use do not translate one-to-one.
    They have a sliding scale between those two as far as I am aware. (It is not a common law system after all, and no jury has to decide "guilty" or "not guilty" but instead judges that specialize for certain kinds of cases, thus they can go into more detail and adjust the punishment to the crime.
    Huh?
    "!=" -> not equal
    "==" -> equal

So you could answer that question? Go on, oh and explain your answer if you would be so kind.
    Yes, I do believe that there wouldn't be a cover up\delay on publishing the information if the criminals were surely white males. Media and Governments have always (even though more lately than before) delayed publicly releasing racial information in order to try to avoid Racial Tension from building up.

See, it's easy to state my own opinion.

Yes, I do believe that there wouldn't be a cover up\delay on publishing the information if the criminals were surely white males. Media and Governments have always (even though more lately than before) delayed publicly releasing racial information in order to try to avoid Racial Tension from building up.

Unless the suspect was rich or knew someone. Or the victims were primarily minority. Or the victims were primarily homeless, prostitutes, drug dealers, etc. I mean, there are so many more accurate reasons as to why a case gets the back burner.

That's why it was a loaded question. You don't know, and you have no way of knowing. But you'd really like it to be true, so you went for it.

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Unless the suspect was rich or knew someone. Or the victims were primarily minority. Or the victims were primarily homeless, prostitutes, drug dealers, etc. I mean, there are so many more accurate reasons as to why a case gets the back burner.

That's why it was a loaded question. You don't know, and you have no way of knowing. But you'd really like it to be true, so you went for it.
    Hm, the original quote that originated my conversation with Mayhem was specifically aimed towards this event in question though. So I dunno why you are bringing a lot of variables that might happen in other types of criminal acts.

15+ Year Old Account

They also wouldn´t talk about their country of origin and the media would probably ignore it. You can google mass rape and read for yourself. If locals do the mass rapings you read little to nothing about it, if migrants however do it, then everyone seems to be interested.

Deleted
    About half of them foreign nationals.

Well gee. It's like it's not really an issue of foreigners at all, and maybe, just maybe, because people generally are shit.

Hm, the original quote that originated my conversation with Mayhem was specifically aimed towards this event in question though. So I dunno why you are bringing a lot of variables that might happen in other types of criminal acts.
    The original quote was also misinformed because the majority of the suspects are white.

Well, half of the known suspects are white. The majority of the suspects are actually unknown.
    Last edited by buck008; 2016-07-12 at 06:47 PM.

They also wouldn´t talk about their country of origin and the media would probably ignore it. You can google mass rape and read for yourself. If locals do the mass rapings you read little to nothing about it, if migrants however do it, then everyone seems to be interested.
    Here, where I live, the few mass rape cases that happen get media attention. Which is significantly more than the original reports on New Year's Eve, aka, "Was a peaceful night, nothing important happened", or something along those lines.

Googling "Mass+Rape" shows a lot of results on this specific event; That and war crimes, which are a shame.. I don't doubt that further down the line, or hidden deeper into the search, are the cases you are referring to though.

Adding "Cover+ups", to the previous search, adds a lot of University and related incidents (which are not really covered up for racial reasons, but greediness and prestige issues); It does, however, bring Sweden as another country that tries to hide migrant sexual-assault related statistics..

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    The original quote was also misinformed because the majority of the suspects are white.

Well, half of the known suspects are white. The majority of the suspects are actually unknown.
    Actually half of the identified suspects were foreign nationals who had only recently arrived in Germany. This doesnt necessarily include foreigners / refugees who are here for longer time already. BKA says majority of those suspects is from north africa (marocco etc.) very few were from wartorn syria.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-07-12 at 07:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Here, where I live, the few mass rape cases that happen get media attention. Which is significantly more than the original reports on New Year's Eve, aka, "Was a peaceful night, nothing important happened", or something along those lines.

Googling "Mass+Rape" shows a lot of results on this specific event; That and war crimes, which are a shame.. I don't doubt that further down the line, or hidden deeper into the search, are the cases you are referring to though.

Adding "Cover+ups", to the previous search, adds a lot of University and related incidents (which are not really covered up for racial reasons, but greediness and prestige issues); It does, however, bring Sweden as another country that tries to hide migrant sexual-assault related statistics..
    You could always search prior to the migrant crisis to get a better picture of how it is. Anyway, since half of the rapists apparently aren´t immigrants, where is the outrage that they don´t get the much needed media attention?

You could always search prior to the migrant crisis to get a better picture of how it is. Anyway, since half of the rapists apparently aren´t immigrants, where is the outrage that they don´t get the much needed media attention?
    You are aware you are posting on an "Outrage" thread, right? Here is where it's at. And everyone else that criticized the cover up by the officials, back then.

As much as you might want, we don't have a rape culture that makes people ignore and be okay whenever a white dude rapes someone; Sorry.

I'm very interested in further statistics.. like how many of those "non immigrants" actually have a migration background . Just because "Murad" son of 2 turkish migrants is considered a german citizen doesnt mean that he can be abused to make your stats look better.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-07-12 at 07:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I'm very interested in further statistics.. like how many of those "non immigrants" actually have a migration background . Just because "Murad" son of 2 turkish migrants is considered a german citizen doesnt mean that he can be abused to make your stats look better.
    How pure does someone have to be in order to qualify as a national, o Aryan overlord?