Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    The selection of when and where cops choose to do their job, is the root of BLM issues. We shouldn't have a system where a cop lets their emotions and prejudice impact their work. If they cannot handle a job where the people might be critical of the work they do, they shouldn't be in public service.

- - - Updated - - -

Bullshit... If they were white, like Ruby Ridge, Waco and Bundies, the same people defending cops would be bitching about government over reach. Same thing you will find in the gun control thread, where people will literally claim that their guns are to protect from government, which includes cops. BLM is where those same people flip their shit over things they promote them selfs.
    I give two shits about Ruby Ridge, Waco or the Bundies. They all got what they had coming. I'm equally dismissive of right wing nuts as I am of left wing nuts. Doesnt change the fact that BLM are a bunch of racist aholes built on lies. Though the right wing nuts tend to "protest" on their own property or at least away from the general public while BLM likes to vandalism, burglarize and harass the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    America was always divided.

It's just that now people are more aware of where the division is.
    +1. I remember watching "Do the Right Thing" and not "getting" why Mookie threw the trash can through the window. When whites and blacks were interviewed about the movie, blacks overwhelming believed Mookie did the right thing while whites who watched the movie did not.

Folks deluded themselves into thinking that things were fine and dandy because tensions were mellowed out compared to a lot of the other goings-on of the world, and now they see the rise in tensions between white and black as this unilateral, unprovoked action. I mean, shit, there are people still alive who went through the civil rights movement. People from both sides of the aisle in fact, why the hell would all that be completely gone already? Maybe once all the racists have died, and their children have died, and their children's children have died, maybe enough time will have passed that those attitudes will vanished? But probably not, because it still seems like those attitudes persist and new racial hatreds are emerging.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    BLM is a racist terrorist organization.

If you support them then you are a racist, and eventually a murderer.
    People like you created that sniper with your hatred.
    Last edited by TheMediator; 2016-07-12 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Should that ever occur, then yes, they should then be fired. However, you're just as bad as the BLM crowd in that your oversensationalstic views of things that have not occurred is clouding your capacity at rational thought.

The cops that let those teenage girls that went over the bridge drown? Definitely should be fired. Four cops that quit their voluntary part-time job at a professional sporting event because they disagreed with the message the team members displayed? Kinda not the same thing.
    If BLM or their supporters need police assistance, which Im many do, the police will respond and do their job. Just like acted to protect protestors in Dallas. If they dont, then I agree they shouldnt be working for the department any more.

As for the teenage girls, is that the case where the stolen car went off road and landed in the water where it was unsafe for standard officers to go in after them? If so, I disagree. They shouldn't be reprimanded for that. That's going to require more equipment than training than your patrol officer has.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Learn to discern the meanings behind words and phrases. But I'll help you out with this one.
    Don't completely disagree with that wall-o'-text, but the fact remains that until they start cleaning up their own communities, the police will do it for them. If black lives really mattered, they'd do something about the out of control birthrate of out of wedlock babies. Get the family unit back together and you will see the necessary changes return. Change comes from within. Not from a law passed, or litigation won.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Don't completely disagree with that wall-o'-text, but the fact remains that until they start cleaning up their own communities, the police will do it for them. If black lives really mattered, they'd do something about the out of control birthrate of out of wedlock babies. Get the family unit back together and you will see the necessary changes return. Change comes from within. Not from a law passed, or litigation won.
    You'll find that's difficult when the system is rigged to make you fail.

Everything from housing to predatory lending-minorities are under assault on nearly every front you can imagine that keeps them on the bottom rung. Black people more so than any other.

We need to as a collective stop acting like it's their own failing and not a giant machine that's designed to expunge them from existence, When Black people are getting executed for frivolous reasons, it's no longer a question of their character but the ones administering "justice"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Should that ever occur, then yes, they should then be fired. However, you're just as bad as the BLM crowd in that your oversensationalstic views of things that have not occurred is clouding your capacity at rational thought.
    I'm not sensationalizing a single thing. If you are so put off by seeing BLM that you would quit a job, explisidly means that BLM is negatively impacting their ability to the job.

In fact, saying that cops need to get paid more, to not have to moonlight, resulting in your 'as bad as BLM'. Shows how empty and egregious your opinion is on the subject. Saying they need to get paid more, treated as some sort of negative, is the perfect example of the anti-BLM crap. Everyone from cop killers, to those saying cops need to get paid better, are all BLM... Because God forbid anyone would suggest any change in the system... That's fucked up...

The cops that let those teenage girls that went over the bridge drown? Definitely should be fired. Four cops that quit their voluntary part-time job at a professional sporting event because they disagreed with the message the team members displayed? Kinda not the same thing.
    That's sensationalizing... My pointing out that cops needing to work two jobs, having a negative impact on their ability to do either, is not. That is a simple fact. I'm not calling for them to be fired, I'm calling for them to get paid more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by triplesdsu View Post
    I give two shits about Ruby Ridge, Waco or the Bundies. They all got what they had coming. I'm equally dismissive of right wing nuts as I am of left wing nuts. Doesnt change the fact that BLM are a bunch of racist aholes built on lies. Though the right wing nuts tend to "protest" on their own property or at least away from the general public while BLM likes to vandalism, burglarize and harass the general public.
    Bullshit... You litteraly created an excuse for right wingers, in the very post you claim to give two shits. Now, look up at the guy trying to insult me by calling me BLM, for saying cops need to get paid more.
    Last edited by Felya; 2016-07-12 at 06:39 PM.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    My point is this; Yes. The BLM t-shirts are stupid. The Officers though, as Police Officers, should just suck it up and get on with their job. They're paid to do that job, they took that job knowing they'd deal with rude, abusive and horrible people.
    They took an optional second job to be security guards at a sporting event. They did not take this second job to be police officers in the middle of a political event against the police; that puts a target on their back. When they took that job, they were not told that the event they would be securing was a political event against police officers, really it's a breach of contract by the team.

- - - Updated - - -

No, if you don't want to do your job, you quit. There is no other job where you can claim to not want to do it and get a pass for it. The work I do is used by everyone, if I didn't want white supremisist using it, I'm out of a job...
    They did quit. Someones saying they should be penalized outside of this particular job for making the choice to quit, which is what I'm arguing against. I'm saying it's well within their rights to quit over disagreement with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion Ramza Beoulve View Post
    BLM is a racist terrorist organization.

If you support them then you are a racist, and eventually a murderer.
    Today I learned that not wanting to be executed by corrupt law enforcers is terroism

Today I learned that not wanting to be executed by corrupt law enforcers is terroism
    ISIS Just wants to have their own land, their own rules, and to not be blown up by corrupt western values.

You see... it is not the ends that make one a terrorist, it is the means. The charge here is that BLM uses terroristic actions as a means to their ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    ISIS Just wants to have their own land, their own rules, and to not be blown up by corrupt western values.

You see... it is not the ends that make one a terrorist, it is the means. The charge here is that BLM uses terroristic actions as a means to their ends.
    One shooting of police officers makes them terrorists.

What does all the Executions from Police officers over their service make the Cops then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually these officers were off Duty and signed up at first to watch over the game on a Independent Contract

Lt. Bob Kroll, president of the Minneapolis Police Federation quote "Police sign up for off-duty jobs to work Lynx games, Kroll said. “They can start or stop a job whenever they want,” he said. “They are working on an independent contract.”

http://www.startribune.com/minneapol...eys/386373171/
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more...8n3?li=BBnbfcL

I respect the choice the cop's made and understand there opinion on the matter.

With that said each one should be fired, they refused to do there job and should be fired for it. As a copy you DO NOT get to pick and chose who to protect. Even if you are told to protect some idiot like the #BLM group or even the KKK.

Edit: Maybe not fired from should receive some punishment for being unprofessional.
    They are independent contractors not on official beats/assignements

how ever to get mad over the shirt, which at a glance seems to be focusing on the positive points of both sides, seems bit high on the sensationalism

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    They are independent contractors not on official beats/assignements

how ever to get mad over the shirt, which at a glance seems to be focusing on the positive points of both sides, seems bit high on the sensationalism
    Since almost no one reads beyond the OP; here's the back of said shirts:

Names of the 2 persons killed who sparked the latest protests/riots, Dallas Police Department Shield, and Black Lives Matter, not surprised the police working the event as a off duty were pissed and walked out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narwal View Post
    They did quit. Someones saying they should be penalized outside of this particular job for making the choice to quit, which is what I'm arguing against. I'm saying it's well within their rights to quit over disagreement with this.
    Good for them... Just realize, if they are ever involved in any questions surrounding BLM or race on their beat, this will result in their actions being scrutinized more than before. Which brings me back to what I am actually saying... Cops should get paid enouph so they do not have to work two jobs. There is a systematic issue with the police force and mishandling their job, regardless of race.

Just for a second, ignore that systematic change of the police force is one of BLM calls. Can you at least admit there is something wrong with a system, that has as sensitive and important and dangerous job of a police officer, be paid so little that they need a second job?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    Names of the 2 persons killed who sparked the latest protests/riots, Dallas Police Department Shield, and Black Lives Matter, not surprised the police working the event as a off duty were pissed and walked out.
    You have issue with them including Dallas police in their list of victims?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vamperica View Post
    If the individuals broke their contract that is between the organizers and those individuals to settle. Since it was NOT in the line of duty them being COPS means absolutely nothing for this situation and should remain that way.
    It does on at least 2 levels. 1, the cops are getting paid so badly, they need a second job. This should explain why mistakes are happening. 2, if this was enouph to walk out on the job, what does that mean for those wearing a similar shirt on their beat?

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more...8n3?li=BBnbfcL

I respect the choice the cop's made and understand there opinion on the matter.

With that said each one should be fired, they refused to do there job and should be fired for it. As a copy you DO NOT get to pick and chose who to protect. Even if you are told to protect some idiot like the #BLM group or even the KKK.

Edit: Maybe not fired from should receive some punishment for being unprofessional.

who were independent contractors at the Lynx game

Reading comprehension is very important. They should MAYBE be fired from w/e security firm they were contracting with but this has ZERO to do with their jobs down at the station.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasttey View Post
    Since almost no one reads beyond the OP; here's the back of said shirts:

Well The castile name keeps losing more and more Credibility as the days go by. a Recent Video surfaced of them Smoking weed with the Little Girl in the backseat of the car. as well For the armed robbery Suspect

the Sterling name i haven't looked into . just know the officers went there over a call of a man pointing a Gun at another man

Personally i can see why these officers would be upset over the names of these 2 on the shirts with BLM and the Dallas shield. Their names just dont seem to be holding up the "innocent" lives lost that they were originally portrayed and that helped fuel the hate going around
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    Well The castile name keeps losing more and more Credibility as the days go by. a Recent Video surfaced of them Smoking weed with the Little Girl in the backseat of the car. as well For the armed robbery Suspect
    I smoke weed every day... I'm sorry... but, that doesn't excuse cops for shooting me over a broken tail light.

You have issue with them including Dallas police in their list of victims?
    I take issue with the fact that its "Black Lives Matter" when including the shield as opposed to "All Lives Matter." Actually they should have just forgone the "x Lives Matter" in totality and just listed the names of the 5 officers along with Sterling and Castile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, treating all law enforcement as corrupt and doing harm upon them as a result is terrorism. Which, if you'd turn on a TV or pick up a newspaper, is happening more and more each week. All in the same name of the organization that's being appropriately labeled.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present