Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post

People would show up at Blizz headquarters and break their windows if we got 8 new bosses and 7 of them were already existing assets. Can you imagine? lol
    Every Pandaria Launch Raid says hello.

I agree with you, I just couldn't resist. Don't hate me.

Edit:Now that I think of it, they do that an afwul lot of times these days. Highmaul and BRF aswell.
    Last edited by Phinx; 2016-07-12 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Every Pandaria Launch Raid says hello.

I agree with you, I just couldn't resist. Don't hate me.
    Sartharion and Naxx10/25 as well ^_^

The line gets blurry. The mogu are the draenai skeleton but I feel like they're different enough that I was satisfied.

Like there's obvious copying and rebuilding from the same base that's common, but it's a matter of degrees, I think. In general we demand more effort as time goes on.

Look my point is MC was awful, we were bored as hell with it, and you need to stop holding it up as the standard to which we design to. If you had a fun time in there, that's great, but that fun is tied to the people you were with or (for me) because it was your first real 'raid' experience. It's a theme park with one barely working wooden roller coaster. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    If Voljin doesnt die that would make sense. So much of the storyline at this point seems to be about uniting all of Azeroth against the Legion.
    Except the Zandalar Islands don't exist anymore. They were destroyed in the Cataclysm. That's the entire premise of the Throne of Thunder storyline.

15+ Year Old Account
    People need breaks to make better products. If you work non-stop you start wasting more and more time correcting mistakes you've made.
    I don't think Blizz is doing too bad then. Judging by their tweets, the vast majority of them have been running around the campus collecting Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseven View Post
    I don't think Blizz is doing too bad then. Judging by their tweets, the vast majority of them have been running around the campus collecting Pokemon.
    lol well. My rule is so long as the work gets done and gets done well, I don't mind if the minions have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Except the Zandalar Islands don't exist anymore. They were destroyed in the Cataclysm. That's the entire premise of the Throne of Thunder storyline.
    Except it isn't...... they specifically mention multiple times in fact that it is sinking, not that it is destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sartharion and Naxx10/25 as well ^_^

The line gets blurry. The mogu are the draenai skeleton but I feel like they're different enough that I was satisfied.

Like there's obvious copying and rebuilding from the same base that's common, but it's a matter of degrees, I think. In general we demand more effort as time goes on.

Look my point is MC was awful, we were bored as hell with it, and you need to stop holding it up as the standard to which we design to. If you had a fun time in there, that's great, but that fun is tied to the people you were with or (for me) because it was your first real 'raid' experience. It's a theme park with one barely working wooden roller coaster. That's all.
    ^_^ Emily

OT: Blizzard has always reused skeletons. That's just common. Those Lizard things in MC? Same skeleton as the Naga. So on and so forth. Mogu do use the Draenei skeleton but different model and they do look completely different. It's just their skeleton and animations are similar. As Blizzard said creating new skeletons take a lot of work(Month or so and such).

I mean Blizzard should be commended for what they do with the models and such. Way better then other mmos(*Cough* SWTOR with all the same animations mostly *Cough*)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Is there a questline for a starter lvl 110 gear piece (guess it would be a Relic instead of weapon)like in the previous expacs (Ring of trials in WoD and TBC, Crucible of Carnage in Cata, Amphitheater of Anguish in WotLK)?
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

So I just saw that mythic keystones have a duration of 7 days. Does that mean you can't keep them for as long as you want? Has anyone more knowledge on that matter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    So I just saw that mythic keystones have a duration of 7 days. Does that mean you can't keep them for as long as you want? Has anyone more knowledge on that matter?
    its like the hearthstone ladderrank you get. every week you get a max keystone, the week after you get ~70% of the last stone
    you did no mythic you will have to start from 0. thats how i understand the system, but i might be wrong
    /e and german guldan is different but not awful :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how much work they have done on 7.1 and 7.2 yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    The Horde runs away and Jaina was right all along?

Or is that not the narrative you wanted
    Sylvanas and her Dark Rangers deploy the plague [via their arrows] just before shit goes to the fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Watcher said in the Q&A(?) that 7.1 will probably be already on the PTR when Legion launches, from that they are probably very far in progress.

Didn't they say that 7.1 would be ready to hit Beta just after Legion launches.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    I hate people that hate spoilers. I ask why they even want to hide from legion, since there's nothing to do on the fucking live realms.

7+ Year Old Account
    They said 7.1 is hitting the PTR around launch
    #1 Hype-Thread Shitposter - Overlord of the Hypethread

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    I hate people that hate spoilers. I ask why they even want to hide from legion, since there's nothing to do on the fucking live realms.
    Nothing wrong with when they want to see the product as a whole instead of out of context like before; "art/cinematics are so great in comparison to the rest!"

Other than that, spoilers are spoilers, the majority does not seem to like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    Nothing wrong with when they want to see the product as a whole instead of out of context like before; "art/cinematics are so great in comparison to the rest!"

Other than that, spoilers are spoilers, the majority does not seem to like them.
    WoDs cinematics had spoiler warning, they could do it this time again.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    It's cooler to find things out in game.
    You can still see them on launch day, if you really want to, and then link them to as many people as you want to spoil.

What do you really gain by seeing the cinematics right now? It's not like they're delaying the game.
    Showing you cinematics wouldn't end WoD any faster.

Now that they can hide things, there is no advantage they would gain by releasing them early.
    They want to keep them as a nice surprise. It is not at all in Blizzard's interest for them to let you see them right now.