I'm sure Monster Hunter 5 will see the glorious return of the Great Jaggi...probably riding atop a G rank Savage Pickle.
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth
    Play Monster Hunter? Here's my FC: 1779-0791-2717

Thanks Shyama for the awesome Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Leblue View Post
    I'm sure Monster Hunter 5 will see the glorious return of the Great Jaggi...probably riding atop a G rank Savage Pickle.
    Devil Jho isn't a Pickle!

He's a RAGE Pickle!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

I always joked with my friend that they should make the hardest quest in the game be a giant great jaggi that is infinitely more aggressively and does a lot more damage just for shiggles.

They could call it, the greatest jaggi.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... mh4u had a "hack" that allowed you to upload custom quests, and guess what? GIANT JAGGIS WERE HELL, same as a quest with 20 rajangs IN THE ARENA (sadly only 3 would spawn)
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

I know in MH4U there's an event quest that has you fight a Deviljho that's the size of a Velocidrome and a Velocidrome that's the size of a Deviljho at the same time. That was a pretty funny event quest (and an easy way to get a gold crown Veolocidrome).
    Every time you say "Brewmasters need to stay at 40-60% to be optimal" your favorite deity kills 10 kittens. Here is how it actually works from the Sparkle Dragon's mouth
    Play Monster Hunter? Here's my FC: 1779-0791-2717

Thanks Shyama for the awesome Signature

10+ Year Old Account
    "Seek Jaggi. Greater, more powerful Jaggi. Seek the Great Jaggi, that is the only way."

Also this

10+ Year Old Account
    I know in MH4U there's an event quest that has you fight a Deviljho that's the size of a Velocidrome and a Velocidrome that's the size of a Deviljho at the same time. That was a pretty funny event quest (and an easy way to get a gold crown Veolocidrome).
    well yeah but the custom quests allow you to alter monster size even beyond those limits and also quest drops, was fun seeing the 20 rajang one giving the player a dung pie.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

How bout now? Is it time now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    How bout now? Is it time now?
    Less than 3 days (for me at least)

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    well yeah but the custom quests allow you to alter monster size even beyond those limits and also quest drops, was fun seeing the 20 rajang one giving the player a dung pie.
    Shame we never got the Titan Deviljho.

Today is my Friday and on my Monday Monster Hunter Generations releases. Started a fresh MH4U game as a bow to start getting used to hitting things like Jaggi with a bow...Fun times that.

FC is 1779-0791-2717 for those who'll want to at some point play together or just have a hunter for hire at some point. I'm probably going to tunnel pretty hard on the SP at first though like I did w/ MH4U.
    Same here.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's some videos to help you brush up on the new mechanics

This is a playlist of all of GaijinHunter's weapon tutorials.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...6Di8PmJqtYocI3

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    -snip-
    Nice resources. will check the dual swords and bows videos .
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    By the way max upgrading a lv1 weapon (white weapon) can be almost as powerful as a max level upgraded weapon thanks to blunt power C:

15+ Year Old Account
    hmmm watching the dual swords video from gaijin hunter I might switch between aerial and adept.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

10+ Year Old Account
    Holyyyy shiiiiiit the CIA got leaked D:... body please resist...

ATTACK UP L LOW RANK GO
    Last edited by barackopala; 2016-07-13 at 08:38 PM.

Holyyyy shiiiiiit the CIA got leaked D:... body please resist...
    Wat?

10ch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Wat?

10ch
    .cia, the 3ds game data, err... nothing to look, move along

(i got my 3ds with custom firmware, that's how i got to play the jpn version, and well... something something early US title).

.cia, the 3ds game data, err... nothing to look, move along

(i got my 3ds with custom firmware, that's how i got to play the jpn version, and well... something something early US title).
    Oh pirating stuff then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, only way i can access mah japanese waifu gaimu, plus games are around 40% more expensive in here, fuck it 8'(