Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    True, but we already got one (tuned down) re-colour of the sets with the order hall gear - they should add the last true recolour to mythic dungeons or something imo (want that red pala set on a bloodelf <3)
    I'm not against them adding in the recolors that don't have the special effects. That red one is awesome looking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I would argue the challenging part is finding 4 people and gearing up and committing the time to actually doing them rather than the actual dungeon difficulty themselves. Some of the dungeons were killed by two people, stop pretending they were prestigious anyway.
    Exceptions to the rule (great players killing it 2-man, etc.) do not make it less prestigious. Very few people percentage-wise completed them, and so that alone makes it so.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    My opinion is that MoP challenge mode sets should be added to the BMAH, with a hefty starting price of at the very least 300k. This maintains the exclusivity of the sets, doesn't devalue the sets by a massive degree an easily accessible recolor did, and the players who completed CM gold in MoP keep their reward - saving a ton of money to acquire the set.

Honestly, I don't mind having exclusive stuff last 2-3 expansions like the plagued and black proto-drakes enjoyed. I don't mind titles being never again obtainable as proof of epicness. But armor sets as beautiful as the CM golds (and mounts for that matter) are too coveted and desired by players to keep locked away beyond completing some time gated achievement.
    if this is the case let me have the sets on all of my classes they were easy to faceroll in MOP and I did them on a hunter and warrior. no reason they cant make it account wide via gold like WOD cms.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    Let it go already. Blizzard has said time and time again that they were intended to be a reward for those that completed it during MoP. The subsequent prune happened and permanently altered the classes and how they work. You CANNOT re-create the difficulty of MoP's CMs now-a-days, and therefor it is impossible to reward them properly. It's over, stop.
    yes because people have all classes at max level sitting around. and they can do it like they are for WOD cms just gate it behind a gold purchase. stop speaking out of your ass.

They gave you a class order hall recolor. Be happy with that. It doesn't look bad, either.

They wont re-create mop CMs, or put the original sets on the bmah, or unlock all the gear for all of the classes just because you've completed them on 1 or 4 or 6 classes. I personally completed them on my Paladin, Druid and Warlock but never got around to my DK. No one to blame but myself.

Its been said before, they were created and intended to be gated in an xpac. It was a reward intended for those who played and completed them in mop.

Every month or so it seems a new thread pops up with someones "original" idea to bring these back, and its getting annoying.
    Last edited by Theholypally; 2016-07-18 at 11:42 AM.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."