Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    Already been done. Literally, my entire argument against this guy, proven by his hand. By doing exactly what people are going to do with this system in wow.
    The moderators apparently deemed it worthy of an infraction, can't say I blame them.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Is your self esteem that weak?
    Pretty sure this statement could be considered Harassment and get you silenced.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    The game just died. If I cannot yell at bad players who waste my time that's just game over. Casual bads win.
    How about you either direct the players to a place of knowledge to improve themselves with, or otherwise kindly tell them the facts in a constructive, polite manner?

If your answer is no, then the new system is meant for people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Trust me. If I reported every single person for spam/abuse nothing would happen to me. You know why? Because you can't prove I"m abusing it.

Please, learn yourself. Its embarrassing.
    Nothing would happen to you because it is part of Blizzard's policy not to punish people who report others. If you abuse it, Blizzard will simply ignore your requests, and you wouldn't find out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ztkraptor View Post
    Why?
    Why should i play a game for someone else?
    Why should everyone else in the group doing the right thing, play the game to get someone else loot?
    People should do their on research.
    People should earn the game, not have others tell them how to play.
    Its pathetic.
    If you were any good at all you wouldn't be in groups with bad players, you'd be in the top 1% where you supposedly belong.

Except you're not, because you don't belong there. Because people with attitudes like yours are generally Heroic Heroes who think they're hot shit because they're better than casuals who raid Normal, but meanwhile are still struggling to get past Mythic Gorefiend. The worst attitudes towards other players don't usually come from the top, they come from the upper-middle, which is full of people who have inflated egos and think they deserve to be treated like they're at the top.

Keep acting the way you think Mythic raiders act while we look down and laugh at you, not because you're not playing at our level (which is totally legit and fine, play at the level you're able to), but because you're acting like a horse's ass about being better than certain players when you're not better than all players.

It's like being Michael Phelps watching the 3rd place butterfly swimmer talk shit to the 4th place guy because he didn't get ton the podium. Sure, he might not be standing up there too (in fact that he might not even want to be up there) - but it's not like you're anything but the first of the losers.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    The moderators apparently deemed it worthy of an infraction, can't say I blame them.
    Please read the entire thing, the moderators didn't deem any thing, its completely automated. Just like the system that will ban from talking in wow for 24 hrs just because you disagree with some one.

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    meant for people like you.
    #triggered reported INC harassment silence...

Quote Originally Posted by teh1tom View Post
    Pretty sure this statement could be considered Harassment and get you silenced.
    Yet, I'm not.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    You sir, are funny. REALLY funny. I am the guy that is assisting people get better. I am the guy that's nice. I am the guy who is least likely to have any ANY action against me, but I am also a realist. I am the guy that knows full well as a human being I have bad days, bad days where I tell people off for doing some thing so obviously wrong. I am the guy that knows, YOU will get reported and possibly silenced despite thinking that's impossible. I will be. Blizzard employees will be. It takes one moment where some one just down right angers you and you tell them off to suddenly find you can't talk for 24 hours.

Again, who the FUCK are you to say what people find offensive, and people don't? Some people WILL find "Dude wtf your dps is so low!!" as offensive. They WILL be offended, and with enough reports the AUTOMATED system will likely take action against you. Sure, you may be able to appeal it, and have it revoked. But it WILL happen, and given that the time it takes to contact blizzard on average is 2-3 business days, you'll have to live out the silence for literally no reason.

It's also funny to see you say "Get on vent". News flash. Use ignore, it's there for a reason.
    Are you trolling? You're not even pretending to be nice. You're practically bragging about how much of horrible person you are. So you gave somebody gaming tips and probably abused them in the process. Good for you. If you're going to argue angrily about about how you're entitled to act like a jerk anywhere without consequence, then own it. I'll do it and I'm way nicer than you.

This just means people will stop talking in a social game. Now I have even less of a reason for chatting.

Oh well, game is mostly bots now in PVP BGs anyways.

"Nobody can say things without being silenced if someone else doesn't like what they said"

Just another common denominator in how fragile and stupid the mindset of the trivial ability of people to reject another person's opinion.

#triggered reported INC harassment silence...
    Sorry, the system never worked that way and never will. Maybe I could suggest you stop playing the game if it so much repulses you and is dying because it introduces a possibly effective way to weed out toxic players?

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    This just means people will stop talking in a social game. Now I have even else of a reason for chatting.

Oh well, game is mostly bots now in PVP BGs anyways.

"Nobody can say things without being silenced if someone else doesn't like what they said"

Just another common denominator is how fragile and stupid the mindset of the trivial ability of people to reject another person's opinion.
    FFS. Seriously? How on earth do you read "anything I post will get me silenced"? How? Please, explain it to me. It's mystifying.

NOBODY, including Blizzard, has said you will be silenced for having an opinion. Players can report you all day for a week for an opinion, and you won't be infracted.

Why?

It's not against the TOS. You know, the rules you agreed to, installing the game?

Unless Blizzard modifies the TOS when the patch comes out, to include opinions as abuse, you have nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    FFS. Seriously? How on earth do you read "anything I post will get me silenced"? How? Please, explain it to me. It's mystifying.

NOBODY, including Blizzard, has said you will be silenced for having an opinion. Players can report you all day for a week for an opinion, and you won't be infracted.

Why?

It's not against the TOS. You know, the rules you agreed to, installing the game?

Unless Blizzard modifies the TOS when the patch comes out, to include opinions as abuse, you have nothing to worry about.
    It means I could have my entire guild report 1 person endlessly and it doesnt matter what their opinion is. Enough reports = silenced.

Sorry, the system never worked that way and never will. Maybe I could suggest you stop playing the game if it so much repulses you and is dying because it introduces a possibly effective way to weed out toxic players?
    Hes even calling me toxic guys we need blizzard to respond to this guy its not fair for him to talk to me this way.

Hes even calling me toxic guys we need blizzard to respond to this guy its not fair for him to talk to me this way.
    harold pls ^_^ you dont even surf

Good thing I know it won't work that way. But keep on dreaming! Have a hug and a good day!

I don't need to prove anything, Blizzard does and will. Are you for real, you think Blizzard can't see which reports are abuse and which legit? You know, reporting multiple times in a short while and most of those reports are baseless, you'll get the boot. Blizzard has set guidelines for their Game Masters which exactly are cases of abuse and which are not. They don't guess and try to read your mind, which reports you did with malicious intents...They'll simply look for the context and decide whether that report was legit or not. One or two baseless reports? Cool stuff. Repetitive abuse? Bye!

Please, learn yourself. It's embarrasing.
    http://i.imgsafe.org/30db98600b.png

Continue to learn yourself, you haven't learned.

Abuse is everywhere.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

15+ Year Old Account
    Please read the entire thing, the moderators didn't deem any thing, its completely automated. Just like the system that will ban from talking in wow for 24 hrs just because you disagree with some one.
    It's not automated at all, only the scrapbot message is. Key part: ON THEIR BEHALF. It's so you can't see who infracted you.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

BAHAHAHA

Love it XD