Deleted

Exalted with all of Draenor with Medallions of the Legion?

Is this possible? How many medallions would need to be used to achieve this? I scoured google and couldn't find an answer.

Planning to save them up for my DH main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Yes it's possible.

No clue how many it would take though.

You could use this tool. https://www.wowjuju.com/repcalc

Click on a rep and it will say how many you would need to go up one rep level or how many you'd need to max.

For example, on my DK that has no Saberstalker rep it says that I need 43 Medallions to go to Exalted.
    So technically that answers your question.. You'd need 43 of them without any rep bonuses.

10+ Year Old Account
    6k rep to max Friendly

12k rep to max Honored

21k rep to max Revered

39k rep total + 999 rep if you want to have a full exalted bar

1k rep per medallion

39 or 40, depending on how far you want the bar filled

Don't forget you can build Trading Post lvl3 in your garrison that provides 20% bonus to every Draenor rep gain. It applies to medallions too and will save you quite a bit of time/gold.

Deleted
    You kinda missed the draenor dungeon rep event last week :| I got exalted with 4 factions by just spamming LFG

Quote Originally Posted by vorchun View Post
    Don't forget you can build Trading Post lvl3 in your garrison that provides 20% bonus to every Draenor rep gain. It applies to medallions too and will save you quite a bit of time/gold.
    And another 10% if you're Human, stacking additively.
    Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    You kinda missed the draenor dungeon rep event last week :| I got exalted with 4 factions by just spamming LFG
    Kinda hard to do that with a DH, don't you think?

15+ Year Old Account
    If you are going to try it, you should make sure you have that level 3 trading post which was already mentioned and try to time it so you pop them during the dark moon faire for that rep buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    Those events are annoying because each dungeon has a rep and sometimes you get queue'd up for a faction you already are exalted with

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I should read posts more carefully -.-

i made almost all my draenor reps exalted with the medallions, so yes, its possible.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    And another 10% if you're Human, stacking additively.

-snip-

Kinda hard to be human as a DH, don't you think?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I raised all my rep on my main with this item.

I bought many of those medaillons when they got released on the live servers (also farmed a bunch) for my alts to acces the shipard level 3 fast. I spend lot of gold doing this for 15 level 100's. Just to have the both tables up infront of me when I log in and the mission for ressources. /lol

I just don't want to talk about the gold amount it took... it was crazy expansive. (probably arround 250k per toon and they never put a step in tanaan)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Kinda hard to be human as a DH, don't you think?
    Well played

I'm genuinely curious why anyone would bother to get Draenor Exalted on their DH?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrinx View Post
    I'm genuinely curious why anyone would bother to get Draenor Exalted on their DH?
    Because they are switching mains, obviously?
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    I don't remember how many Medaillons I used for my Alliance mage (Trading Post lvl 3 + Human reputation bonus), but it is definitively possible to max out all factions. This character never set foot into Ashran or Tanaan, but got all factions to exalted (so I could buy the Alliance Ashran mount as well).

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Because they are switching mains, obviously?
    Why would a new main need the same reputation the old main had?

I can understand it if someone just started playing or likes grinding, but with ~80 reputations at 999/1000 I couldn't care less about the reputation any new character has, it would be a waste of time farming it again.

Quote Originally Posted by pucca View Post
    Why would a new main need the same reputation the old main had?
    Some transmog stuff I guess. I've been grinding BC reps on some toons for the rep items. A lot of those are class locked though. I don't see a point in getting draenor rep though.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Some transmog stuff I guess. I've been grinding BC reps on some toons for the rep items. A lot of those are class locked though. I don't see a point in getting draenor rep though.
    Ah right, totally forgot about those - and of course all the toys that require reputation.