Hunter stat weights

I am just curious, what are the stat weights for all the hunter specs currently. Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I have seen BM is Mastery > Haste > Crit > vers and MM is Crit > Mastery > Haste > vers as for SV I have no idea. Please let me know if I have these stat weights incorrect.

surv is currently apparently haste>vers>crit>mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Drac44 View Post
    I am just curious, what are the stat weights for all the hunter specs currently. Correct me if I am wrong, but from what I have seen BM is Mastery > Haste > Crit > vers and MM is Crit > Mastery > Haste > vers as for SV I have no idea. Please let me know if I have these stat weights incorrect.
    If we're talking Legion I've seen MM as Mastery > Haste > Crit which is what I'd also use for BM in Legion. SV I have no idea since I don't plan to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drac44 View Post
    SV favors vers>haste>crit>>>>>>>>mastery, unless something has changed in a month of builds (which i have not seen).

Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    SV favors vers>haste>crit>>>>>>>>mastery, unless something has changed in a month of builds (which i have not seen).
    Vers is #1? How in the hell is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Galaar View Post
    Vers is #1? How in the hell is that possible?
    I love how they reworked Survival from the ground up and it still scales like dog-shit. When Versatility is #1, you know there's a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    I love how they reworked Survival from the ground up and it still scales like dog-shit. When Versatility is #1, you know there's a problem.
    Secondary stat values compared to Versatility have very little to do with whether a spec "scales" well, whatever you pretend to think that means. Vers isn't even the best stat anyway, but you geniuses will take anything some random fuck posts despite him saying it was a month ago.