Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrnlaffair View Post
    Because you connected your bnet account to another account already and created this account today to bot the giveaway.
    Well, that's not correct, I have the battlenet account connected to Wowhead and today, to mmo-champion. I have been playing not since long, that's true, but it's enough time to be the worth owner of a beta key. My mean is not to bot the giveaway just have a chance, like everybody of win it and not sell it like other pieces of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Damn! Good luck! I hope you get a key and I hope your grandfather gets better!
    Thanks buddy, I appreciate it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    I don't think anyone is implying its a guarantee. But of the contests so far this is by far the easiest/quickest, no matter your hate for Pet Battles.
    No. Week 2 was the easiest and quickest with posting a screenshot. You underestimate the hate people have for pet battles. Only reason I entered is because I already have it. I hate pokemon, FF, anything turn based like that when it comes to video games, but thought I would give it a fair chance first.

Even that the pre-patch is close still want to give it a try, never got a beta invite so maybe im lucky this time.

Goodluck everyone

I think we may be losing @chaud to Pokemon GO-Champ
    >_>

There's really no point in entering. The pre-patch is coming within the next few weeks and the expansion is out at the end of the next month. Might as well wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    There's really no point in entering. The pre-patch is coming within the next few weeks and the expansion is out at the end of the next month. Might as well wait.
    Yeah if past prepatches are anything to go by it'll land on the 19th for the US and 20th for EU, With this contest ending on the 15th that's ~4 days of Beta lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to clarify by "Pet Battle" is that referring to any battle (random critters that are around) or PVP Battles?

Note: that I never bothered with much of the pet battle system.

While not as lame as the whole take selfies and watch streamers bit, this is pretty sad IMO. Most people just don't care for the pet battles. They have other games for that, I hear. I always thought the whole thing was kinda silly myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Yeah if past prepatches are anything to go by it'll land on the 19th for the US and 20th for EU, With this contest ending on the 15th that's ~4 days of Beta lol
    That's not 4 days of beta. Beta you get to play stuff for the Legion expansion not the pre-expansion. So you will get to play new stuff for over a month yet before it comes out. Beta won't end until close to when Legion goes live.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    Just to clarify by "Pet Battle" is that referring to any battle (random critters that are around) or PVP Battles?

Note: that I never bothered with much of the pet battle system.
    Random critters.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbramancer View Post
    You can only enter this contest if you're a pet battler? Horse shit imo.
    Eh, the critters in cities are usually just simple stuff like rats-- so its not a big difficulty barrier in the content. Now if its just something that doesn't appeal to you thats dif, but at least its not 'go fight that uber-trainer on this mountain top with his legendary poodle' kind of achieve.

And no, that doesn't exist but it would be weirdly cool if it did lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by trinityskye View Post
    That's not 4 days of beta. Beta you get to play stuff for the Legion expansion not the pre-expansion.
    No shit, I have beta.

So you will get to play new stuff for over a month yet before it comes out. Beta won't end until close to when Legion goes live.
    Prepatch means a fair amount of things to do, Relearning some classes, Farming the invasion ensembles / gear for alts, Broken Shore event, Getting Demon Hunters prepped for Legion launch.

I probably won't even login to Beta after the prepatch hits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

All ya'll not wanting one.. cool.. more chance for me. :P I just want it still to be able to make up my mind between a few classes, test out a couple things as well. Be productive. Selfish reasons, but you know what...from what I hear, blizz team still needs some help in the ways of Beta.

That's not 4 days of beta. Beta you get to play stuff for the Legion expansion not the pre-expansion. So you will get to play new stuff for over a month yet before it comes out. Beta won't end until close to when Legion goes live.
    I don't like the idea of burning myself out on the content before the expansion is even released yet. Plus, all your progress on the Beta doesn't transfer to the live game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    No shit, I have beta.

Prepatch means a fair amount of things to do, Relearning some classes, Farming the invasion ensembles / gear for alts, Broken Shore event, Getting Demon Hunters prepped for Legion launch.

I probably won't even login to Beta after the prepatch hits.
    Then you know it's more than 4 days of beta!! lol

The Tmog and class changes are the only thing that starts right away with the prepatch, Blizz stated the invasions, Broken shore event and Demon hunters will be later. Demon hunters being the last thing they let go live on the prepatch. Just bc you probably wont log into Beta doesn't mean that's how everyone feels. Mostly those of us that have crappy luck and haven't been able to get into the beta at all yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    I don't like the idea of burning myself out on the content before the expansion is even released yet. Plus, all your progress on the Beta doesn't transfer to the live game.
    Ya some people are like that and that's fine. I myself would still like to get on the beta to find out where certain things are learn the new dungeons so i can help my guildies with it when they go live , etc
    Everyone is diff and has a diff opinion on it and that's ok.

It have to be done in a level 100 character? I did the achievement in a lvl 90 mage and, after several updates and loging in and out of the game, the page doesn't give me credit for it. When I check the armory of all my characters the achievement is there.

Edit:

Nevermind, one more update and it worked.
    Last edited by fabiodmt; 2016-07-13 at 01:45 AM.

Shit contest, give us pre-patch already.

This achievement isn't registering on battle.net.

Everything else seems to be registering though if you look at my feed: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...r/Dubious/feed

Got the alliance version 30 mins ago, still says I haven't gotten it yet on the contest page.

wat