Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by VomitPrincess View Post
    Lol speak for yourself, YES the blood elves who refused to surrender took up arms. YES Aethas knew about the plans beforehand, but chose to remain silent like a fucking twitface. YOU'RE the one who needs to review the lore, muffin.
    He wronged the alliance, Jaina and the Kirin Tor, and he had the choice to leave the city, but stubbornly stayed, boo fucking hoo.

- - - Updated - - -

HAHAHAHAHA oh my! Have fun exaggerating the lore and twisting it to your own liking like a blatant fanboy.
    I wonder do you honestly ignore lore you don't like, or is your ego so fragile you would rather scream "nuh uh" then Realize you're wrong

Kosak made it quite fucking clear aethas didn't know about the plan till he walked in on the bell being stolen
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-07-12 at 08:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Correct, she killed the blood elves who took up arms against her, she imprisoned the ones who surrendered, HOW COULD SHE?! She is the leader of the Kirin'Tor, and the leader of the sunreavers chose to stay silent when he knew his sunreavers were trying to aid Garrosh by stealing the divine bell, boo hoo, poor wittle sunreavers. Varian was even negotiating to have the blood elves join the alliance due to their concerns over Garrosh, and then completely destroyed that opportunity by being backstabbing hypocrits, the end. I honestly love the blood elves as a race, but it's a pity they had to screw things up for themselves.
    As I said, you missed the Purge of Dalaran. Next time you claim you've done some quest, at least try to make it believable. So far we've moved from you not having a clue to you not having a clue, lying about it and still acting high and mighty. Jaina ports back to Dalaran. Before she even says a word to Aethas or anyone else she kills his guards. I mean, I literally just said she killed them prior to mentioning any arrests, so why the fuck are you replying to something you haven't actually read? It only makes you look even worse than you already do. Those guards totes were resisting arrest and taking up arms against anyone while not knowing they are being arrested. They were so violent they just stood in place.

As for Jaina being the leader of the Kirin Tor, whoopty doo, the leader of the Kirin Tor has barely any power, the position is mostly representative. Why do you think Jaina used Silver Covenant and Stormwind soldiers and not actual Kirin Tor? Since you have no clue how Dalaran works, let me educate you: it is ruled by the Council of Six. Damn, basic knowledge about the topic. How stupid of me to assume the newest Alliance crybaby would know this little.

And Aethas knew only about one Sunreaver because there was only one Sunreaver. And the reason he was silent was because Garrosh held his entire race hostage. Plus it's not like he could have reported to Jaina because she was already in Darnassus breaking Dalaran's neutrality first and no one had to blackmail her with genocide to make her do that. And since there was only one Sunreaver agent, how is the whole race hypocrites? It's more of a character trait, not racial one. Prime example: Jaina punishing all of the Sunreavers (for the action of one individual, without any proof, trial or following Dalaran's law) for breaking Dalaran's neutrality when she broke it first.

Edit: and let's not forget, Jaina ordered Aethas and his sunreavers to leave Dalaran after theit betrayal, and he refused. SUCH GENOCIDE, MANY MASS MURDER
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    As for mass murder, mass murder is the act of murdering a number of people, typically simultaneously or over a relatively short period of time and in close geographic proximity. The Purge of Dalaran involved murdering a number of Sunreavers, either simultaneously or over a relatively short period of time and in close geographic proximity. But do go on about how it was not a mass murder. Be aware though that doing so is the actually delusional thing to do.
    Moreover, there is still the issue of Jaina's going above the Council or her betraying Dalaran first. Also, no one said anything about genocide so you can keep your doge-speak straw-mans to yourself because the only thing you have achieved through that is make severely handicapped rocks look like geniuses next to you.

Lol speak for yourself, YES the blood elves who refused to surrender took up arms. YES Aethas knew about the plans beforehand, but chose to remain silent like a fucking twitface. YOU'RE the one who needs to review the lore, muffin.
    He wronged the alliance, Jaina and the Kirin Tor, and he had the choice to leave the city, but stubbornly stayed, boo fucking hoo.
    In regards to the part about Blood Elves taking up arms, the only part of Friendly's post it would make (a sliver of) sense as a reply to would be the part about guards. Which, lo and behold, were killed before Jaina actually tried to unsuccessfully kick the Sunreavers out of the city and opted to imprison them instead. There was nothing for the guards in question to surrender to before Jaina killed them.

And as Friendly said, Aethas didn't know it beforehands, he learned it more or less after the fact, when the Bell was already stolen, the damage done and Jaina was already on her way to learn that the Bell was stolen (because she was too busy trapping Horde soldiers instead of guarding it and so failing even at her neutrality-breaking task in order to break neutrality even harder by taking part in the combat). She was also already in Darnassus and out of his reach. And once again, Jaina had no authority to kick him out on her own.

HAHAHAHAHA oh my! Have fun exaggerating the lore and twisting it to your own liking like a blatant fanboy.
    You still haven't replied to my query in post #129 in regards to which points from that list were wrong and instead here you are spewing even more abject bullshit. I challenge you to go through Loadbearer's post point by point and explain specifically and in detail which parts of their post were exaggerated and twisted. Because the only thing that I see is the part about Jaina personally killing Horde soldiers trying to enter Darnassus because the way she talked about it could also include the option of her capturing these Horde soldiers as prisoners of war.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    <snip>
    But Zulkan, why do you keep the Alliance down and excuse the Horde like a blatant Horde fanboy? Why, I ask?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

As I said, you missed the Purge of Dalaran. Next time you claim you've done some quest, at least try to make it believable. So far we've moved from you not having a clue to you not having a clue, lying about it and still acting high and mighty. Jaina ports back to Dalaran. Before she even says a word to Aethas or anyone else she kills his guards. I mean, I literally just said she killed them prior to mentioning any arrests, so why the fuck are you replying to something you haven't actually read? It only makes you look even worse than you already do. Those guards totes were resisting arrest and taking up arms against anyone while not knowing they are being arrested. They were so violent they just stood in place. Also I main horde, nice try, I'm

As for Jaina being the leader of the Kirin Tor, whoopty doo, the leader of the Kirin Tor has barely any power, the position is mostly representative. Why do you think Jaina used Silver Covenant and Stormwind soldiers and not actual Kirin Tor? Since you have no clue how Dalaran works, let me educate you: it is ruled by the Council of Six. Damn, basic knowledge about the topic. How stupid of me to assume the newest Alliance crybaby would know this little.

And Aethas knew only about one Sunreaver because there was only one Sunreaver. And the reason he was silent was because Garrosh held his entire race hostage. Plus it's not like he could have reported to Jaina because she was already in Darnassus breaking Dalaran's neutrality first and no one had to blackmail her with genocide to make her do that. And since there was only one Sunreaver agent, how is the whole race hypocrites? It's more of a character trait, not racial one. Prime example: Jaina punishing all of the Sunreavers (for the action of one individual, without any proof, trial or following Dalaran's law) for breaking Dalaran's neutrality when she broke it first.

Moreover, there is still the issue of Jaina's going above the Council or her betraying Dalaran first. Also, no one said anything about genocide so you can keep your doge-speak straw-mans to yourself because the only thing you have achieved through that is make severely handicapped rocks look like geniuses next to you.
    You're aware that just because the guards were standing there does not mean they were "unarmed", obviously the game can't reflect the actual lore by having the blood elves fiercely attack Jaina, they blocked her from getting to Aethas, and she killed them. I'm not an ally fanboy, nor a horde fanboy, I also main horde, but that has nothing to do with this.

You talk about Jaina "breaking neutrality" as if she is violating something, Rhonin "broke the neutrality" as well to keep peace. Just because someone is "neutral" does not mean they won't intervene in what's right and wrong.
    Also cute attempt at insulting me, sounds like a cry for help because you have nothing to say that is relevant to the lore. Feel free to keep twisting things to your liking though. And GUESS WHAT my little munchkin, who's the Leader of the Council of Six? I'll help you, her 1st name starts with a J, and finishes with aina.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're aware that just because the guards were standing there does not mean they were "unarmed", obviously the game can't reflect the actual lore by having the blood elves fiercely attack Jaina, they blocked her from getting to Aethas, and she killed them. I'm not an ally fanboy, nor a horde fanboy, I also main horde, but that has nothing to do with this.

You talk about Jaina "breaking neutrality" as if she is violating something, Rhonin "broke the neutrality" as well to keep peace. Just because someone is "neutral" does not mean they won't intervene in what's right and wrong.
    Also cute attempt at insulting me, sounds like a cry for help because you have nothing to say that is relevant to the lore. Feel free to keep twisting things to your liking though. And GUESS WHAT my little munchkin, who's the Leader of the Council of Six? I'll help you, her 1st name starts with a J, and finishes with aina.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.
    Woopy we reached the stage of bullshit excuses. Jaina killed the guards and she ad no right to get to aethas

Except what is right depends on point of view, jaina constantly saying she is neutral only to constantly fight horde is bullshit. she was trying to hide behind a shield ofneutrality but was never neutral. Jaina is bullshit to the average horde member, attacking the horde but claiming peace, taking the alliance side and securing a superweapon in Alliancends, only to get mad when the horde does the same thing right back at her.

Finally holy fuck you are either a liar, or hilariously ignorant. The leader of the kirin tor doesn't fucking rule, they call for meetings and can call a vote. So heres a counter offer, actually learn some fucking lore before making an ass of yourself and continuing to spout random bullshit and headcanon.

If I have to explain to you what breaking neutrality means, then its no wonder why you have any solid ground in this argument.

Was the purge justified? Yes. But Jaina and Vereesa handled it in the worse possible way and neither seemed to care that a lot of innocent elves would die because one or both of them were too stupid to comprehend the situation they put themselves into with their aid of securing the bell in Alliance hands.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-07-12 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Fucking auto correct
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

You're aware that just because the guards were standing there does not mean they were "unarmed", obviously the game can't reflect the actual lore by having the blood elves fiercely attack Jaina, they blocked her from getting to Aethas, and she killed them.
    It's almost as if the game had:
    -combat system;
    -chat;
    -emotes.

So yes, it could have been reflected very easily. And even if they did block her way to Aethas, how is that grounds to being killed when all Jaina said prior to that is "Aethas Sunreaver!"?

Except that's exactly what it means. Yes, Rhonin broke neutrality too. Amazing discovery here. And maintaining the peace is not the role of neutral states. But welp, let's delve into your shitty interpretation of what neutrality means. What if the lone Sunreaver agent intervened in something they considered an issue of right and wrong? Let's see how you choke on the doublethink here. Or maybe not, because chances are you will just not respond to this part like you did to the previous posts that were too inconvenient to you.

EDUCATE YOURSELF.
    Now be a dear and give an example of the leader of the Council making an important decision like this on their own. And I have nothing relevant to say in terms of lore? It must be some kind of an amazing coincidence then that you've been asked twice to substantiate your accusations of twisting the lore or talking about things that haven't happened and somehow you're still to do that. I have educated myself, that's why I'm talking here. Your place on the other hand is in the lore-discussion equivalent of a mental asylum.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

in the purge of dalaran were killed, tortured and robbed civilians

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Oh wow such torture, bloodshed and massacre. Those poor things. GASP, OH NO THEY WERE ROBBED?!
    /rolls eyes

Don't forget choking them above sharks then dropping them into the water to be eaten alive when Horde come to stop him.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Sorin_Magehand

I'm sure that was totally the most moral and good way to solve the problem of the Sunreavers though, right?

It's almost as if the game had:
    -combat system;
    -chat;
    -emotes.

So yes, it could have been reflected very easily. And even if they did block her way to Aethas, how is that grounds to being killed when all Jaina said prior to that is "Aethas Sunreaver!"?

Except that's exactly what it means. Yes, Rhonin broke neutrality too. Amazing discovery here. And maintaining the peace is not the role of neutral states. But welp, let's delve into your shitty interpretation of what neutrality means. What if the lone Sunreaver agent intervened in something they considered an issue of right and wrong? Let's see how you choke on the doublethink here. Or maybe not, because chances are you will just not respond to this part like you did to the previous posts that were too inconvenient to you.

Now be a dear and give an example of the leader of the Council making an important decision like this on their own. And I have nothing relevant to say in terms of lore? It must be some kind of an amazing coincidence then that you've been asked twice to substantiate your accusations of twisting the lore or talking about things that haven't happened and somehow you're still to do that. I have educated myself, that's why I'm talking here. Your place on the other hand is in the lore-discussion equivalent of a mental asylum.
    Sigh
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Purge_of_Dalaran

Hush.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Don't forget choking them above sharks then dropping them into the water to be eaten alive when Horde come to stop him.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Sorin_Magehand

I'm sure that was totally the most moral and good way to solve the problem of the Sunreavers though, right?
    He probably deserved it, you never know After all most quests don't directly influence lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Purge_of_Dalaran

Hush.

- - - Updated - - -

He probably deserved it, you never know After all most quests don't directly influence lore.
    Lol you can't even be bothered to read what you linked. Also going "lol he deserved it probably" and you expect anyone to take you seriously? It was hard enough when all you do is headcanon.

As you said yourself "educate yourself" how about actually reading up on lore before you start shitposting eh?
    Holy shit lol

I am not particularly sure which part of my post this is supposed to address, but then again it fails to address any and all of them so it doesn't really matter.

Guards:
    https://youtu.be/HDQVUS5svO0?t=4m56s
    Welp, she does kill them after saying "Aethas Sunreaver!".

Neutrality:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutral_country

Lone Sunreaver agent:
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Purge_o...an#cite_ref-13

And in case it was the last paragraph, then holy shit, but this is just sad. If this event in question is discussed to be Jaina breaching her authority as a leader of the Kirin Tor and you're asked for an example of the leader of the Kirin Tor making a decision like this (not this decision) when you claim otherwise, then linking to this particular event is dogshit tier of an argument and addresses nothing.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-07-12 at 11:18 PM.

lol, i always laugh at this. It's like Chicago but with dumb little elves.

There's no moral defense available for the Purge or how it was conducted, but shit also does happen to some extent. Especially if they really were falling for each other. As for the politics, it is in Quel'thalas interest to have detente with the Silver Covenant. You may have heard the expression "I'd rather have them inside my tent pissing out, than outside my tent pissing in". The "high elves" ultimate argument against their government was proven misplaced; the Sin'dorei have prevailed in almost every goal, not least of which is having thrown off the fel influence Kael'thas began trading in and having restored the Sunwell. An amnesty would be good politics for Lor'themar, and if that were being sealed by a romance between his Ranger-General and the Silver Covenant poseur of that rank, so be it.

Also can't say it doesn't hurt him to have influence with Sylvanas' family. He is already the racial leader that probably knows her best/can manage her best among the Horde, but having deeper ties to her by her sister being "part of the family" again is even better.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Lol you can't even be bothered to read what you linked. Also going "lol he deserved it probably" and you expect anyone to take you seriously? It was hard enough when all you do is headcanon.

As you said yourself "educate yourself" how about actually reading up on lore before you start shitposting eh?
    That guy is obviously a troll. You guys are quite patient with people, I'll give you that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    But Zulkan, why do you keep the Alliance down and excuse the Horde like a blatant Horde fanboy? Why, I ask?!
    Guess a poster joining this forum as "VomitPrincess" does not deserve more than this filthy army of rabid Horde fanboys, wielding the dark and unholy weapon known as logic.

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    That guy is obviously a troll. You guys are quite patient with people, I'll give you that.
    Maybe it's even someone who used/uses to post here and decided to go full retard with a troll-ish account.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.