Quote Originally Posted by QTface View Post
    Lol man, thankfully they are toning down Rey am I right guys?! Guys?
    Totally, dude. She can use a lightsaber like a badass without any training, and just KNOWS how the Millenium Falcon runs? Gimme a break!

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    TV 400% holy with the Judgment cleave buff. Hmmm
    Yeah and the nerfs aren't terrible, just nerfs to talents (BoW and Zeal and ES). This nerfs make a crit/haste build even more viable.

Quote Originally Posted by Anardel View Post
    Yeah and the nerfs aren't terrible, just nerfs to talents (BoW and Zeal and ES). This nerfs make a crit/haste build even more viable.
    Just did not expect anymore buffs to Crusade. What, 56% haste and damage now?

Just did not expect anymore buffs to Crusade. What, 56% haste and damage now?
    That still isn't better than 20% free JV, right?

TV 400% holy with the Judgment cleave buff. Hmmm
    It's a problem that they didn't buff Divine Storm with it. Should have nudged it at least like 5% or something. But I guess at max level that Divine Storm is a solid winner at 3 targets; have no idea at 2 targets because of that buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    That still isn't better than 20% free JV, right?
    I dunno. With artifact we can get up to 27.5 (or 35 with perfect relic) second duration on Crusade. 50%+ haste and damage for 20+ seconds is nothing to scoff at. I really want Crusade to be good because I love the feeling of being super-powered during Wings, not just abilities hitting harder but also cooler, which is a complaint I've seen a lot of people make about the loss of Sanctified Wrath / Hammer of Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    We already are super powerful during AW. Avenging Wrath is stronger by 15% in Legion. Course with Crusade the damage is a ramp up...along with Haste.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2016-07-13 at 12:24 AM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It's the haste. The haste makes all the difference. But also, 35% bigger numbers, while powerful, is boring. I saw lots of complaint posts on this very thread a while back. On the other hand, 50% stronger and FASTER? That's badass. Meh ish the rest of the time is true, but that doesn't change TOO much via DP. This is all a personal preference thing and not as directly tied to concerns about damage as my real discussion of tuning.

Ok... so Crusade got buffed / generators nerfed and TV 390% > 400% wep dmg... like really hows that even a buff? It's a change that never had to be implemented because it does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    We already are super powerful during AW. Avenging Wrath is stronger by 15% in Legion. Course with Crusade the damage is a ramp up...along with Haste.
    There isn't much ramp when you use it at 5 HP, use Justicar's Vengeance, Wake of Ashes for another 5 HP, JV again, really quick 10 stacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Ok... so Crusade got buffed / generators nerfed and TV 390% > 400% wep dmg... like really hows that even a buff? It's a change that never had to be implemented because it does nothing.
    Generators were nerfed if you were using Zeal and BoW. If you use TFoJ and VB don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    There isn't much ramp when you use it at 5 HP, use Justicar's Vengeance, Wake of Ashes for another 5 HP, JV again, really quick 10 stacks.
    I misread how Crusade works. I thought it was "After every HP consumer is used, the stack is gained/increased. So as others said, Crusade is going to be nice. I don't know if I'll take it but it's close to DP. Holy Wrath(In the current design can suck my Holy balls).

Idea from the beta forums: Someone was suggesting if the Judgement debuff is on the target, when the target dies Judgement's CD is refreshed. Opinions?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I misread how Crusade works. I thought it was "After every HP consumer is used, the stack is gained/increased. So as others said, Crusade is going to be nice. I don't know if I'll take it but it's close to DP. Holy Wrath(In the current design can suck my Holy balls).

Idea from the beta forums: Someone was suggesting if the Judgement debuff is on the target, when the target dies Judgement's CD is refreshed. Opinions?
    Only makes a big difference on a boss with low hp adds during the whole fight, since we could keep up the debuff for 100% uptime, then again, people would scream then it is too OP

I think Judgment refreshing if the target dies while affected is an excellent change, since it makes world content much less painful and doesn't penalize you heavily if you cast it right before a target dies during group content. However, at this point I'd settle for it successfully chaining to more targets if its casting kills the primary target, which I didn't see it doing as of the last time I tried. If this build fixes that issue, I'll be happy since I'll be able to pull a second mob as my first is dying without risking breaking everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Anardel View Post
    Generators were nerfed if you were using Zeal and BoW. If you use TFoJ and VB don't.
    And Ashes to Ashes. The only 2 relevant generators AtA+zeal. So ye pretty much all of em..

It's basically what: a minor dmg nerf and Crusade/Judgement buffs. Such minor stuff that doesn't change anything in a big picture.
    Last edited by Neldarie; 2016-07-13 at 01:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    And Ashes to Ashes. The only 2 relevant generators AtA+zeal. So ye pretty much all of em..

It's basically what: a minor dmg nerf and Crusade/Judgement buffs. Such minor stuff that doesn't change anything in a big picture.
    It changes a lot for me because I was Zeal/BoW build. It looks like Fires and Virtue's Blade are going to be the dominant combination at this rate and I hate that.

10+ Year Old Account
    " Wake of Ashes also generates 5 Holy Power and causes all enemies hit to burn for (900% (Nerfed to) 660% of Attack power) Radiant damage over 6 sec."

was Ashes to ashes that strong, that it had to be nerfed?

Did you guys notice how half of the DPS classes got buffed (UH, Boomy), other half got minor nerfs with some good buffs (DH) and only Ret got overall nerfs and we weren't that high on the dmg meters to begin with. As an example our ES got nerfed to 1,100AP as it slowly falls on enemy head (aka it can be dispelled) while DH's fell irruption went to 1,200AP, instant, it also stuns target for 2 sec and if target is immune to stun, it does additional 100% dmg.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm guessing it's because it's technically an AOE and Blizzard didn't want AOE to be too good but the damage nerf was... kinda unnecessary. Not surprising because Blizzard loves going in "TOO STRONG??? TO THE GROUND BITCHES!"

If I did mah maths right. My current attack power on live(While dead mind you with Trueshotaura. That's 6075 AP).

Wake of Ashes or Ashes to Ashes technically does around 40k but that's if I had that ability right now. I don't know what damage we do during Pre Patch and level 110. Probably doing some 100k damage or higher. Either way Blizzard nerfed WoA/Ashes to Ashes way too much.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2016-07-13 at 01:52 AM.

Warrior-Magi

They also nerfed Fury Warrior Battle Cry by a huge margin, for what it's worth. It was a big part of the CD stacking for insane burst AE damage.