Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    My launcher shows 22210 beta build, not 22201 ... ??

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikkof View Post
    I READ ABOUT ALL CLASSES, AND I NOTICED MOST GOT NERFED
    What i care most of, tho, are retri paladins...and they got badly badly nerfed
    The prot paladins have got mayeb a 35% dmg done reduction , lol....
    Maybe this datamining is wrong...?
    ALSO NERF MM HUNTERS AND ARMS WARRIOR ...LOOOOOOOOOOL
    I try to believe this datamine is wrong...because this is utter bullshit and will amek me uninstal both beta, live, bnet and everything related and just stick to my STEAM GAME COMPILATION

THIS IS BULLSHIT...ARTIFICIALLY INCERASING CONTENT DURATION BY NERFING THE POWER WE HAVE TO CLEAR SUCH CONTENT
    FUCK OFF BLIZZARD
    Are you serious? Why get all worked up over something that's in test mode? These are tuning changes. Content is supposed to be difficult to clear. Shouldn't be able to steamroll through everything..

Is the cat form change really that big a deal - you can change to any spec at any time, so just change to feral if you want cat form.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    What's with the arena master change? Are they just removing it? =( As someone who was always just mising 5s this is very aggravating. I have three or four past Glad titles and I don't have Arena Master...

They said several weeks ago that it is going to be removed in Legion.
    Were you honestly going to try get that achievement though?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Is the cat form change really that big a deal - you can change to any spec at any time, so just change to feral if you want cat form.

Yeah, it is. Druids should be able to shapeshift to all different forms.

Yes - Cat Form also gives you +30% movement speed, and is a huge boost to moving around, running through old instances, or running back after wipes when Dash and Displacer Beast are on CD. Think of it kind of like Ghost Wolf for Druids. Losing that would be a huge quality of life/enjoyment of spec hit to every other spec. Not only that, but as long as Feral Affinity exists as a talent, you still need to have it available when you take that talent. It wasn't added to Feral Affinity, which makes me think it's a datamining error.

Edit - plus the Displacer Beast talent expressly puts you in Cat Form and exists for all specs. How can it be removed as an ability with these talents still existing?

if the cat form thing is for reelz Im done, done with butchering of my favorite class.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Yeah, it is. Druids should be able to shapeshift to all different forms.
    So a guardian druid should be able to use moonkin form ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    All the spell changes should be correct now, at least as far as I know.

My launcher shows 22210 beta build, not 22201 ... ??
    22210 is an EXE build that was published right after 22201, but 22201 had the content changes.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberria View Post
    Losing that would be a huge quality of life/enjoyment of spec hit to every other spec.
    Fair enough - if all the change does is make things less pleasant without any real balance (no pun intended) end result it seems silly.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

So a guardian druid should be able to use moonkin form ?
    Sure, why not.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    On feral cat, tested on beta after the new build tonight and feral cat in resto is still intact as it has always been. In resto even without the feral cat affinity I can still switch to cat form, and can dash. So I think despite the initial panic things look fine there.

Yes, always test such changes like the Cat tooltip first It's easily just something random the parser caught.

I think you missed the point......

...but all is ok fellow druids. Seems we still have cat form no matter what spec we are

Quote Originally Posted by Scroolooseuk View Post

Cat form is now Feral Druid only WTF????????

This is going to piss every single boomkin, bear druid and resto (who dont have Feral Affinity) because they will no longer have cat form which obviously includes stealth!!! Are they mental?!?!? Or have i just read it wrong...
    Or if you take feral specialization.

Ooh, now you have choices to make...

Quote Originally Posted by monsterware View Post
    You cant get the ring anymore right?, guessing the made it so newer guilds dont have to worry about it.
    ordos was never part of the ring :P

Can confirm all druids still have cat form on the beta, this is a data mining error. No cause for panic. Nothing about cat forms has changed.

Deleted
    Thnx for fixing the numbers

Great. Death strike nerfed even harder? I don't get this... its already near useless as active mitigation for blood dks? now it gives an even smaller blood shield? So confused at wtf blizzard is doing here. The amount of damage blood dk tanks now is already absurd.

I want to beat the living shit out of this dev team. -Ret Paladin.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to assume you've never played Druid or have ever seen someone play Druid, having cat form on a non feral spec is extremely useful for mobility and will save your life in many situations and removing that option is huge and you can't change spec mid fight.