Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    I love how being a "wimpy little bitch" is a totally fine.

Oh wait, it is now the majority of players.
    Its that kind of thinking that won't make you money. Billionaires don't care about this line of thought. Follow the cash.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Quote Originally Posted by Leyl View Post
    Its that kind of thinking that won't make you money. Billionaires don't care about this line of thought. Follow the cash.
    I'm not playing wow to make (more) money... Else I will not be playing wow =D

so i guess PC corectness is coming to wow - doesnt surprise me freedom of speach has been greatly reduced over last few years so i guess anyone who doesnt go with the torrent of PC idiots will get reported till moon

but for me its a big red flag if they are taking care of stupid stuff like this instead taking care of corecting bugs inbeta and tuning classes properly so close to release.

legion may end up even bigger shit then WoD but we wont be even able to say it in chat or forums due to being "gagged'

maybe now i can actually figure out how to tank without worrying about someone possibly calling me a fucking retard who should kill himself.

The "anti silencers" don't seem to understand....There's a trail on everything you say and do. Blizzard can see this. There will be no conspiring to get someone banned. The friggin transcript of the conspiracy and it's failed execution is literally there in front of Blizz's face.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the best thing they've ever done. Bravo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    I'm not playing wow to make (more) money... Else I will not be playing wow =D
    Blizzard IS playing WoW, and making WoW, to make money. Plenty of streamers are making money playing WoW. Plenty of eSports leagues are making money playing WoW. Plenty of MOVIE MAKERS are making money playing WoW. We have a $40BN+ games sector just from US companies.

Reach; both far and wide. Clean channels of communication. Civil society. These are the hallmarks of advanced civilizations and people with LOTS of cash. Nobody wants that messed with, least of all SHARE HOLDERS with money.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

im not sure why Blizzard is adding this, they have already been very successful at getting rid of toxic behavior through making the game so tedious and soul sucking that people quit by the millions. i personally think they should just expand the follower system again through some sort of shipwreck yard and watch the tumbleweeds roll by. Once again Blizz is clueless about what makes servers like Nostralius such a huge draw: positive reputation building through a small enough community to make it worth showing respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Awesome! Only those at risk have a reason to be angry!
    Quote Originally Posted by SL1200 View Post
    This is the best thing they've ever done. Bravo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    The "anti silencers" don't seem to understand....There's a trail on everything you say and do. Blizzard can see this. There will be no conspiring to get someone banned. The friggin transcript of the conspiracy and it's failed execution is literally there in front of Blizz's face.
    THIS THIS THIS!

I am so excited for this change. The legit douchebags are the ones scared of this rule and will cry the hardest. There are chat logs to prove their douchery, this only streamlines it more.

I mean why login just to troll all day or spam bullcrap? BUH-BYE I say. Mwahahaha!!!!

Last edited by dawnkeeper; 2016-07-13 at 02:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    Well since people who are silenced appear to be able to report people, it will just be report everybody while you are silenced just to fuck with the employees
    At least until you're banned for wasting the employees' time
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    Why am I not allowed to have the opinion that he's an idiot for advocating on some thing extremely harmful ? That said every thing he's said has been insulting either way. SO.
    You're allowed to have that opinion. You're not however, allowed to express it.

Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    im not sure why Blizzard is adding this, they have already been very successful at getting rid of toxic behavior through making the game so tedious and soul sucking that people quit by the millions. i personally think they should just expand the follower system again through some sort of shipwreck yard and watch the tumbleweeds roll by. Once again Blizz is clueless about what makes servers like Nostralius such a huge draw: positive reputation building through a small enough community to make it worth showing respect.

See because of toxic people like you, who want to spill their drama and what they like onto the world. Just cause you cannot afford $15 and would like to live in the past, reliving those moments which you have already expierenced in your case - Vanilla. You want Blizzard to go back but not go forward, just look at the way you think. The ''Silence'' option is really good.

Awww the toxic kiddies will be cwying now "Oh noes, I can't verbally abuse people and rank up as a keyboard warrior anymore!"

Good move Blizzard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezmaralda View Post
    Silenced Players Are Unable to:
    Talk in Instance Chat (Raid, Party, and Battlegrounds)
    Silenced Players Are Able to:
    Party/Raid Chat (with Invited Players)

????
    All that means is that people can't be morons in random groups, so if you're randomly queued up with one of these jackoffs for whatever (BG, LFR, dungeon) they can't spew their nonsense anymore.

They can, however, still do it in groups that invited them. So basically, anyone that willingly invites their douchebaggery is free to have them.

Personally don't care much either way. I do however LOVE some of the squirming and "concerns" here. People who can't act like normal human beings will be punished, excellent.

I am one happy nice guy. Maybe now I can turn on General, Trade, and LookingForGroup? Is that possible...?

I don't comment often. This is an incredible change. I may be able to bring myself to do battlegrounds again. Maybe even LFR?? Two thumbs up!!

This is great so long as it can't be exploited.

Hard times create strong people.
    Strong people create good times.
    Good times create weak people.
    Weak people create hard times.

Guess which part of the cycle we are at now? In an age adults get triggered and offended by what a stranger types in a game, no wonder we need this type of stupid measures. Safe spaces are for the lowest common denominator of society. Why don't babies use the ignore option? I hope this time gets by quickly, this is getting ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    This can be abused but I suppose it's better than nothing.
    It will be abused.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    You are really scared of this huh? I mean all you have to do is not be an asshole and you will be fine.
    It will most likely be something that ppl report all the time about with just stupid crap such as ppl selling things recruiting or just because u dislike them.

That and the range that ppl think qualifies someone as an "asshole" is very large.