7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    ToT Shaman set

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20131218210713

New Datamined Troll armor-

http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...mal/541895.jpg
    @Chickat Really damn similar imo.

I seriously hope this will be a shaman tier set or something that drops off a boss. Looks so sweet. Also, hyped up for the troll raid that we will probably be getting.
    That set will look really good with the matching artifact skins from Ele and Enhance

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    That set will look really good with the matching artifact skins from Ele and Enhance
    Forgot about that. The hidden artifact appearance for both Ele and Enhance match that set perfectly.

It looks like it was made to match the elemental hidden skin. They look so similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    It looks like it was made to match the elemental hidden skin. They look so similar.
    The Enhancement one is also very similar.

There's a lot of artifact skins that seem to have little connection to the current expansion, but the way the shaman weapon looks would fit perfectly with that concept art does lend some weight to the idea that Trolls might be the middle tier of this expansion. Or at least, some kind of content patch?
    Which would leave N'Zoth as the next expansion (although, I already thought that :P)

It would be very odd to go from North of the Maelstrom to almost Pandaria for a raid tier. Does anyone know where the Dark Spear Island(s) are in relation to the Maelstrom? I don't have maps handy.

Edit: They appear to be in the same area as the Broken Isles. Could work. Would also make sense being that Vol'jin is "dead"

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually not too far away according to this map. Broken Isles is southeast of the Maelstrom and Zandalar is south west of the Broken Isles.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130809150008

edit: although looking at that map it looks pretty outdated. I would imagine that Zandalar would still be south west of the isles though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Piss off troll raids
    Piss off orc raids

Time for some human and draenei raids, maybe a gnome raid and make it like gnome-obliteration where we roll over gnomes for 10 min.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    It's actually not too far away according to this map. Broken Isles is southeast of the Maelstrom and Zandalar is south east of the Broken Isles.
    Zandalar is South of the Maelstrom by quite a ways. Dark Spear Islands are in the same general area of the Broken Isles, and Broken Isles is North of the Maelstrom by a ways, bordering on Northrend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Piss off troll raids
    Statistically speaking and from personal tastes expansions with troll raids are the best ones. :^)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Zandalar is South of the Maelstrom by quite a ways. Dark Spear Islands are in the same general area of the Broken Isles, and Broken Isles is North of the Maelstrom by a ways, bordering on Northrend.

Statistically speaking and from personal tastes expansions with troll raids are the best ones. :^)
    Yes that's true. I miss my old god and dragon raids though, pls bring back.

We'll get the Draenei raid in the Argus expansion.
    Gnomes aren't important enough to ever fill a raid

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    It's actually not too far away according to this map. Broken Isles is southeast of the Maelstrom and Zandalar is south west of the Broken Isles.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130809150008

edit: although looking at that map it looks pretty outdated. I would imagine that Zandalar would still be south west of the isles though.
    Nah, they've repositioned the Broken Isles to be northern.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Gnomes aren't important enough to ever fill a raid
    You mean they can only ever stand up to about half as much as another race's raid?

- - - Updated - - -

I am super lazy, but to illustrate it. Little Rectangle is Dark Spear Islands. Big One is Zandalar, atleast on the old maps we had BEFORE they retconned the Broken Isles Location.

I don't see why people would think we'd have a troll raid this expac. When's the last time Blizzard released a mid-patch raid they didn't hint at beforehand in the launch zones? Tanaan (okay not mid, but second tier) was hinted at launch, Thunder King mentioned many places at MoP launch, Firelands had Mount Hyjal and Ulduar had the Storm Peaks quest chains. They've done great at that so far.

Again, trolls is just random. Nothing in the launch zones hint at that. There are other things hinted however like Helya.

I don't see why people would think we'd have a troll raid this expac. When's the last time Blizzard released a mid-patch raid they didn't hint at beforehand in the launch zones? Tanaan (okay not mid, but second tier) was hinted at launch, Thunder King mentioned many places at MoP launch, Firelands had Mount Hyjal and Ulduar had the Storm Peaks quest chains. They've done great at that so far.

Again, trolls is just random. Nothing in the launch zones hint at that. There are other things hinted however like Helya.
    New Concept Art from today is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think Zandalar will be known to us unless of course they do and they make a point that the Legion invasion is making things worse for the Isle and we end up having to go there because reasons.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

What do the current launch zones hint at for the next tier, then?

As for a troll raid being hinted at, I honestly consider Vol'jin and the unreleased Shaman appearances as a hint for what's to come. With that being said, just because some of the past expansions had hints about the next tier of content, I don't think each tier requires a hint from the previous release of content.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Well, maybe they are hinting at it. We dont know shit about what happened with Voljin. He could be dead but we never saw a body, we dont have a cinematic, etc. We dont actually know, whereas with Varian we have a cinematic and his actual grave thing.

That and the new troll concept art that came out today.

Quote Originally Posted by monsterware View Post
    This was in the new build, Troll raid confirmed at this point? /it might be an old set i dont know of tho, please correct me if im wrong, otherwise ZANDALAR HYPE TRAIN.
    This armor set is named "ShamanMythicArmorX.blp"

Do we even know where that concept art fits in the game?
    It's weird for it to be in the files, honestly.